Were Just NUTS!!! about allies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

So you guys wanted power of the tribe and caused a revolt as such??

DeletedUser

We didn't want power as such. We just wanted to channel the good players we had without snoopy trying to lead us.

DeletedUser

No. We wanted the people who knew what they were doing and had experience to lead, hence why most of the Council at that time wanted Palmtree as Duke.

DeletedUser

We didn't want power as such. We just wanted to channel the good players we had without snoopy trying to lead us.

Hmmm I'd see that as wanting power....but you did drive away some players with that kind of action?.....and it seems theres a few storys come from people who are still in Nuts!.
Ric, you and Toad all have said some diffrent things......

@ Onion/Toad.......I thought you were 'TOAD' on this world.

DeletedUser7684

This thread is entertaining, but the fact is Myself and my co-player decided to leave nuts due to the whole debacle that was 'the REAL council'...

There was no mention of merging with *T~B*..Snoppy mailed all parties that had mailed him expressing their concern as to the state of the tribes leadership and direction and mentioned he had been betrayed by his council and had no choice but to leave.

The next day the players that wanted to stay loyal to THEIR duke moved to *T~B*...

The whole merging thing came from the fact so many players went to follow Snoops that it seemed like a merge...well that or I didn't get the trick mail about merging with them!

And even now I am seeing players leave Nuts..so can only assume they are in turmoil...

Although I am no longer in a tribe with snoopy I have never known him to be a liar..

DeletedUser7687

Ooops - fail!

Tribalwars Tribe Profile: TRUE NUTS!!!

Tribe no longer exists

Looks like some of them have moved to a CATastrophic new tribe!

picture.php
funny-pictures-angry-grey-cat-sulks.jpg
funny-pictures-angry-grey-cat-sulks.jpg

DeletedUser

Well with NUTS!! gone I dont see why there should be anymore discussion about it......

close thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.