What do you think is the tribes with the most potential to be rank 1!

DeletedUser

Meh, hoang's good and all, but that's really really underplaying the massive amount of talent in INTRO.

If there wasn't other talent in INTRO, they wouldn't be on that list. I never said they don't have a massive amount of talent, but the other 2 also have a lot of talent. :icon_wink:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If there wasn't other talent in INTRO, they wouldn't be on that list. I never said they don't have a massive amount of talent, but the other 2 also have a lot of talent. :icon_wink:

Meh. Valor has 2 half decent players, the rest aren't fit to polish boots for INTRO.

DeletedUser

Show me a 9 member rank 1 tribe on any world... they don't exist. As such, no.
what i mean is if they recruit a few more players...in the future they will be rank 1 imo hence the WILL part of the sentence.

DeletedUser3244

I think Nauzhror will get their but it will take time. Valor should make it to the top for some time to :D

Nauzhror

Reaction score
what i mean is if they recruit a few more players...in the future they will be rank 1 imo hence the WILL part of the sentence.

They, much like INTRO are not aiming for rank 1. They are a close group of friends, and I suspect have no plans to recruit.

DeletedUser

They, much like INTRO are not aiming for rank 1. They are a close group of friends, and I suspect have no plans to recruit.

I don't know, nauz. You know how we like winning. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Show me a 9 member rank 1 tribe on any world... they don't exist. As such, no.

I could show you a rank 3 one with 10 members after 2-3 months in the world on .no, the tribes over that one had about 65 members (nr 1) and 42 members (nr 2)...It wasnt a huge gap between points either, the rank 1 tribe was a family tribe and changed the members between the tribes so they could be on rank 1 many times to.

The 10 member tribe got powned by another tribe with 11 members later, and they became the rank 1 tribe after a few months (merged with two other small underdogs now, they have about 25-30 members i think at the moment)....Remember that this wansnt even an 40 member limit, so impossible to gety rank 1 with 9 members in an 40 member limit world....nope.

This world is much more challenging due to better competition, but its only a 40 member limit so it can still happen ;o

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I could show you a rank 3 one with 10 members after 2-3 months in the world on .no, the tribes over that one had about 65 members (nr 1) and 42 members (nr 2)...It wasnt a huge gap between points either, the rank 1 tribe was a family tribe and changed the members between the tribes so they could be on rank 1 many times to.

The 10 member tribe got powned by another tribe with 11 members later, and they became the rank 1 tribe after a few months (merged with two other small underdogs now, they have about 25-30 members i think at the moment)....Remember that this wansnt even an 40 member limit, so impossible to gety rank 1 with 9 members in an 40 member limit world....nope.

This world is much more challenging due to better competition, but its only a 40 member limit so it can still happen ;o

.net worlds, and as an effect this one (nearly all the top players here are .net players) have far more competition than .no does from everything I have heard. I've seen 9 man tribes be top 20, I've seen them dominate their area, I just can't see them being rank 1.

DeletedUser

On a world where the rank 1 tribe is selected depepending purely on the points score of the top 40 players in the tribe, it's hard to imagine a 9 player tribe being rank 1, just purely based on the maths. Maybe on a world with a smaller tribe limit, or on a world where nobody bothers joining it would be possible, but here, I think it's highly unlikely.

DeletedUser

.net worlds, and as an effect this one (nearly all the top players here are .net players) have far more competition than .no does from everything I have heard. I've seen 9 man tribes be top 20, I've seen them dominate their area, I just can't see them being rank 1.

I said that uk/net was much more competetive:)

I think i can see a tribe on ca 10 members get to 1 in an 40 limit world, it's just not done by a week:3

Diplomacy isnt forbidden, it is a strange event in my eyes to see a tribe on rank 1 witch has not gone true any diplomacy with other tribes to get red of a more powerful tribe if standing alone:/

DeletedUser

.Net is more competitive but thats because you have more players . this world will be good because we have some very good players here like purple pred and nauz and pred.

DeletedUser

.Net is more competitive but thats because you have more players . this world will be good because we have some very good players here like purple pred and nauz and pred.

Pred is good?
You seriously missed a bunch, jamm for instance.
But yes, this world is great. It will be interesting to see how long I can stay ahead o Jamm.