What do you think is the tribes with the most potential to be rank 1!

DeletedUser4809

.net would have to be more competitive, at least on some worlds. It'd be a bit of a conundrum if it wasn't. Theres just so many more players. :p

DeletedUser

I think with the combination of this world being very dense, small BP time, no morale/20:1 and the high amounts of quality players in such a small area will make this a very competive world.

Who's got the most potential to be rank 1? I'd say it's got to be either RA, Intro or Window.
I know a lot of people have already picked up on the fact that they all have low member counts and as such, hinder their chances of attaining the number 1 rank (not saying thats a bad thing), however, depending on how the leaders of each of the three above tribes run their tribes I think these three have the greatest chance of being number one.
Especially in the case of RA and window due to these being in the closest proximity, if these tribes war and the winner recruits from the loser, they will thus have more recruits, solid at that and stand a much greater chance of gaining the number one rank. In the case of Intro, well, Valor are the obvious first target as such, and should present a challenge, and with that, more possible solid recruits. Now, I don't imagine if recruitment from these tribes should happen that it will happen in great numbers, but I do definitely believe that it will be one of these 3 tribes holding the number one spot some months down the line.

DeletedUser1508

*cough* Window has nothing on RA or INTRO. Please stop listing us as a future top tribe.

DeletedUser

What do you think about /Care?

Sorry who are they ????
they seem ok but two members are in the same 7x7 as noob an false eden so there goes competition especially with noob so i dunno how they will do also valor and intro are in that k so i dunno they will have a tough road to get up there

DeletedUser

In the case of Intro, well, Valor are the obvious first target as such, and should present a challenge, and with that, more possible solid recruits. Now, I don't imagine if recruitment from these tribes should happen that it will happen in great numbers, but I do definitely believe that it will be one of these 3 tribes holding the number one spot some months down the line.

I had Darts marked down as a challenge, but they seem to be falling apart.

DeletedUser

Im not thinking that Darts is falling apart, but if thats the normal response to someone with criticism from Darts then i think ill reconsider my view of them....lets just hope there is just one idiot there for now:|

The views expressed by the nobbler are that of his own and in no way represent those of darts

but as for falling apart i would love to know where that info came from, because it is at best laughable

DeletedUser

Im not thinking that Darts is falling apart, but if thats the normal response to someone with criticism from Darts then i think ill reconsider my view of them....lets just hope there is just one idiot there for now:|

yep just one, that i know of.

DeletedUser

Interesting to see the sort of mentality the average dart's member has. Its always fun to walk over e-thugs, they squeal the most.

nice too you all are hot and bothered over one comment =)

DeletedUser

The views expressed by the nobbler are that of his own and in no way represent those of darts

but as for falling apart i would love to know where that info came from, because it is at best laughable

What he said :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Interesting to see the sort of mentality the average dart's member has. Its always fun to walk over e-thugs, they squeal the most.

LOL e-thug thats hysterical

I'm not the average darts member I'm special!

DeletedUser

As has been said mate he's not the voice of DARTS and it's definately not the mentality we have (well i do have a dark, dry sense of humour but not like that lol) so i would like to issue an apology on his/the tribe's behalf for any offence caused mate :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The Nobbler's pervy mind o.o

Well, back to on-t i guess....hoang is currectly rank 1 i see.....:3