When is is ok to lie?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3617
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Sorry been dealing with much more important real life issues.

The Nobler,

Sir I am grateful for you pointing out your leader should apologise.

Ironblev,

Thank you for finally admitting your council conspired to lie to your tribe. Yes, you claim to have known who the spy was all the time and that he/she has now left. Well, I'm afraid unless there is/are more than one hole in your security, that just isn't true!!!

Reghards,

Digger.

If you make accusations than back them up with proof i.e a nice pic of recent dogs forum activity. I would also suggest being man enough to apologise when you have been proved wrong with hard evidence as is the case.

That is just natural expension. It's clear you don't have a lot of knowledge and experience in this game. The longer a world excists, the further a tribe will expand, in all directions. twFACT. It's a reaction on time as natural and inevitable as the kneereflex caused by the docter's hammer.

Dogs and WAR are doing exactly the same. Dogs has expanded alot into the west during the last months, and war to the south.

i am inclined to agree with dees on this, it's natural expansion and tactically makes sense to have a safe area from which to draw support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

i wounder where TEAM and Virtus will go when they run out place's to Run away to in the north away from there main fight ?

TEAM are moveing north east to run away from dogs and w~a~r FACT and virtus are hitting l.i now cos there been hit that hard off g.f losing village as if a hurricane tuck them lol so its about time TEAM and VIRTUS tryed to stand there ground in there main war instead of saying how good they are and running so they survive

wtf???????? you have no idea my friend, what shall we do when we are provoke by tribes in the north? let them get away with what they like because we have wars on others fronts? not likely, we have great players in the north that cant reach dogs/war frontline, why not let them play, it seemed to have worked well for us by gaining us another 2 ks and 1 more comming soon, dogs have taken over other ks too, are they running from war with team? not to mention war. we are core tribes here hoggy, unlike you we have mutliple directions to expand. and we have been expanding well in other directions. your post really shows that you have absolutly no idea of how mid/late game is played and i feel sorry for your tribe been lead by a guy who hasnt played much past start up imo. good luck li your going to need it being led by this guy lmao.

why dont you ask dogs/war if we are running and not standing our ground? i would like to see there replies. dont get mad because you are getting made skip lmao.

DeletedUser

Agree with dees/deadmax and humz on this, neither side are running away from anybody. As max pointed out both have players in our tribes whom are out of reach to one another and they need somebody to play with or will get bored.

DeletedUser

O.M.G Team and Dogs actually agreeing on something!!!! This world must surely be at an end.

Maybe this should go on the milestones for June Team and Dogs agree 6th june 2010

(sorry for the spam couldn't help it)

DeletedUser3617

humz1ahmed

How can I provide "proof" when all I have done is ask a question.

As for apologies, I have accepted them from the leadership of DOGS. The aforementioned have admitted that they conspired to lie to their tribe.

Nuff said.

DeletedUser

humz1ahmed

As for apologies, I have accepted them from the leadership of DOGS. The aforementioned have admitted that they conspired to lie to their tribe.

Nuff said.

... what thread r u reading?

you insinuated we dropped players because they were losing villages, with no proof! we proved we never.

DeletedUser

humz1ahmed

Nuff said.

Well you said you could did you not?

Ironblev,

As for evidence, yes we have it. Given the minimal amount PD posts in the external forum, do you think we would be daft enough to go to "print", as it were, without sufficient evidence to back up our assertion.

Digger.

Your thread is entitled "when is it ok to lie?" and now you claim all you have done is ask questions however your initial post just makes bold claims:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Tis a rare thing for a member of P.D to post in these respected pages, but the Leadership felt it could not let some recent events go by without comment.

It is too extreme to say we were consternated by what we heard, but a number of people in this forum accuse a number of other people in this forum of lying. There are a number of protagonists in this and few are blameless. The accusations largely revolve around stats and interpretation. Lies, lies, damn lies and statistics is a fairly well known phrase and it is therefore not this that irks us.

Our problem is the leadership of DOGS. And before a criticism is made, I fully admit we are having a border skirmish with DOGS at present. This has no bearing on what follows.

We have no issue with people twisting stats and giving things a different spin; indeed the country is, or at least was, possibly still is, run on such, shall I say interpretations of facts and figures. No our issue is the leadership of a tribe lying to its own members.

DOGS thought they had a spy, they hunkered down their forums, sporadic information was let out with a view to trap the “spy”. A short while later a number of people leave DOGS, no doubt DOGS will spin this and say they were kicked.

The DOGS council now believe that the spy, if there even was one, has gone. Nothing wrong so far I hear you cry, and we agree. What is wrong is that the leadership of DOGS plan to tell their tribe that :-

a) There was a spy;
b) They know who the spy was;
c) They have known all along who the spy was;
d) They have kicked the spy.

Now I have highlighted the lies they have told or intend to tell their own tribe.

As said above we have no issue with a tribe engaging in propaganda, spin and banter with other tribes, but lying to your own players, who work their cotton socks off for you doesn’t seem right to us.

We felt that the tribe members of DOGS needed to know the truth about their leadership, and hopefully this will enable them to judge anything else they are told for themselves.

We will now probably disappear back into our shells now.

Regards,

PD Dukes.

Then GIXXER pipes up with a fact?

Fact; Dogs do not know who the spy is. the tribe is failing, leadership has become dishonest to their own 'loyal' members. they need a change of council in order for faith to be restored. just my two cents

=> slips back into the shadows

Maybe you should have had "Dogs Council lie to their members because we say so"? as the title of this thread.
The only sure thing about this thread is your poor attempt at propaganda that has failed you miserably, and if these are the stories your telling your members then you are the ones with the council lying to their members :lol:

DeletedUser

maybe you should just accept that someone has an opinion steamy ?? isnt that what you keep pushing down my throat ?? yeah..then you will accept that digger can open a thread with what ever he wants as his pnp !! yeah..get over it nubcake..

DeletedUser

maybe you should just accept that someone has an opinion steamy ?? isnt that what you keep pushing down my throat ?? yeah..then you will accept that digger can open a thread with what ever he wants as his pnp !! yeah..get over it nubcake..

He is not making just an opinion though is he? Bold claims and supposed facts that have already been proven to be false=failure.
I'm impressed by your ability to keep calling people nubcake :lol: weren't you hugged enough as a kid or something?

DeletedUser

resorting to lame attempts to insult my upbringing, from the little boy who is still fascinated by number two's makes me sooooooo want to delete my account !

...not !

your a bit serious to be involved with pnp i think steamy, all that proven to be false=failure stuff......eeerm, not very becoming of you !

DeletedUser5283

wtf???????? you have no idea my friend, what shall we do when we are provoke by tribes in the north? let them get away with what they like because we have wars on others fronts? not likely, we have great players in the north that cant reach dogs/war frontline, why not let them play, it seemed to have worked well for us by gaining us another 2 ks and 1 more comming soon, dogs have taken over other ks too, are they running from war with team? not to mention war. we are core tribes here hoggy, unlike you we have mutliple directions to expand. and we have been expanding well in other directions. your post really shows that you have absolutly no idea of how mid/late game is played and i feel sorry for your tribe been lead by a guy who hasnt played much past start up imo. good luck li your going to need it being led by this guy lmao.

why dont you ask dogs/war if we are running and not standing our ground? i would like to see there replies. dont get mad because you are getting made skip lmao.

ok fair point sorry

but what happens when the run out of people to noble in the north ?

DeletedUser3227

thank you for apologizing, it takes some guts to admit you were wrong, when we have the north complete we will keep chipping away on our other fronts, latley we have had a few inactives to noble out so the war effort did stall for a while, we will keep expanding slowly in all directions till team own the world ;)

DeletedUser

At least someone in this thread can accept when they are wrong, LOL.

DeletedUser

he never said he was wrong blev, just a fair point..now will you admit you are wrong ?? i wonder ! lol'z