When is is ok to lie?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3617
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This thread entreuged me.....imo a tribe couldnt sustain itself without its leaders telling white lies now and again, or with holding some info. But ony if it benifits the tribe in the long run.
Then again I myself hate being lied to so I'm kinda stuck in the middle....but what I/players/tribe members dont know cant hurt them eh.

Any thing to add to this.......some proof with mails or screenshots and what not?
Not a dig, but I dont see how you can go accusing people of something with no proof :icon_confused:
I've read this thread whole through and have yet to see any proof.

* For those who intend on mocking with a fishing pun, fishing trips Saturday, camping on one of the islands on Loch Lomond.....Your more than wecome to join me!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6063

I have not seen any evidence from P.D and all TEAM have done is barg into the thread thinking they run the place its getting abit old and to be honest your no better than pre pubestent teens who have nothing better to do but argue on the internet and feel all mighty where infact i pitty you

DeletedUser3227

I have not seen any evidence from P.D and all TEAM have done is barg into the thread thinking they run the place its getting abit old and to be honest your no better than pre pubestent teens who have nothing better to do but argue on the internet and feel all mighty where infact i pitty you

i would kindly ask that you get ur nose away from dogs backsides, how many times do i have to state the only reason i have been posting in here is to defend the false accusations against team made by dogs. trying readding the whole thread instead of coming on here with "I have not seen any evidence from P.D" flame against team, flame against team, flame against team. because it really shows ur intelligence, what are you the dogs international cheerleader? if you so bad want to flame team do it properly, put some effort into and dont just look like a dogs hand puppet cause it really isnt a good image for you imo.

DeletedUser6063

This has nothing to do with DOGS it more to do with your lack of respect for other players and forum members on the externals you should take a long look in the mirror because your attitude stinks over the past couple of months there has been a trend with flame wars and you involved bit of a corelation dont you think? and you wonder why the w2 forums are dying?

I actually have read the whole thread sorry to disapoint you there ;)

maybe you should show "UR intellegence"

DeletedUser

oh boy, is this really going to go on? we all know deadmax is gonna hand u a nasty one, you just dont have the skills my love...

DeletedUser3227

This has nothing to do with DOGS it more to do with your lack of respect for other players and forum members on the externals you should take a long look in the mirror because your attitude stinks over the past couple of months there has been a trend with flame wars and you involved bit of a corelation dont you think? and you wonder why the w2 forums are dying?

well in that case my delusional friend, it should be very plan to see the i only entered this thread to defend my tribe against false accusations, i didnt come in here flaming at all, so maybe you should try opening both eyes while reading, because the 1 eyed dogs fan is showing through and through. you have offered nothing to this thread what so ever, you just thought u would come in with some hardly on topic post to flame team, where as i have come into this thread for a valid reason. which my points have been proven and it seems that has ended the false accusations against my tribe. if you want a flame fest with me lets go pm or skype. instead of trying to get brownie points on the externals?

DeletedUser

Actually, Max's posts have gotten better over the past couple months... or maybe weeks... He is getting alot more rational and less like Darth. There is a difference between defending/debating your tribes politics and senseless flaming and screaming "My tribe is better than yours!" One being what max has been doing (for the most part) lately and the other is well.. his brother.

As for the general question of this thread.

Is it ok for council to lie to their tribe?...

Absolutly. For many different reasons. Spys being one. There is a reason for the hidden council forums. Some things only the council need to know the truth about.

DeletedUser

Max already pointed out why team was posting in here. But because repetition never hurts I'll describe it another time, just so we can be sure you got the message.

Nobby simply should stop his blabbering and false accusations about team in non-team related threads. It's because of these things Team has to come up and defend themselves, for ignoring would in nobby's and most others's point of view be a fals sign of confession. Hence why threads get derailed so often.
Thank you nobby. (<- This was written in my 4th language in case you didn't get it.. cough sarcasm cough)

Anyways, I completely agree with mofo, there are hidden forums for two reasons. Prevent the spies from knowing what the tribe's doing, and prevent the council's small lies to spread through the tribe and world. Small lies as in white lies.

DeletedUser

Max already pointed out why team was posting in here. But because repetition never hurts I'll describe it another time, just so we can be sure you got the message.

Nobby simply should stop his blabbering and false accusations about team in non-team related threads. It's because of these things Team has to come up and defend themselves, for ignoring would in nobby's and most others's point of view be a fals sign of confession. Hence why threads get derailed so often.
Thank you nobby. (<- This was written in my 4th language in case you didn't get it.. cough sarcasm cough)

Anyways, I completely agree with mofo, there are hidden forums for two reasons. Prevent the spies from knowing what the tribe's doing, and prevent the council's small lies to spread through the tribe and world. Small lies as in white lies.

team posted in this thread before i did, jumping on P.D's band wagon. and i wasn't accusing TEAM of anything! i stated the fact that the things P.D were accusing dogs of, TEAM do! and i showed proof to back up what i said, something P.D has yet to.

i'd also like to point out that i proved that DOGS were innocent of what they were accused of in this thread. again if you believe we abandoned those players and then lied about it, feel free to message them ingame, as we have the sits.

DeletedUser

erm,,, hate to throw this at you nobby, but if u have the sits, then u cant really message them ingame for their point of view, however, I will point out that perforator is leaving hence the viable excuse of dropping from the tribe. so you cant really say dogs have been fobbing people off on that one count, Im not sure who the other is, so it could be a different story with that'n

DeletedUser

erm,,, hate to throw this at you nobby, but if u have the sits, then u cant really message them ingame for their point of view, however, I will point out that perforator is leaving hence the viable excuse of dropping from the tribe. so you cant really say dogs have been fobbing people off on that one count, Im not sure who the other is, so it could be a different story with that'n

i dont mean message them ingame to get their point of view i mean, message them and you will receive a reply from a dog council member. proving they were not abandoned as P.D claim, their just dead accounts that were kicked.

DeletedUser

Didn't they abandon sparkeswatts too?

You mean cos he went inactive/yellow and got kicked - then yes we did. The noob mentioned nothing of any incommings and lasted all but 3 days in the tribe, lol. Last time we gave a wannabe a chance.

DeletedUser

Really? (don't get me wrong, he did kinda deserve it... lol)

sparkeswatts on 08.05. at 18:31
I was generally helping peeps in my region and they invited me, so i joined but within a couple of day team continually attacked me, I didn't feel I was getting much help from my new (as it felt - masters) so left but then got invaded by dogs and everyone else. My own fault really, should have let sleeping Dogs lie.lol

And now it seems jonipetra wants me gone.

lemmon on 08.05. at 11:47

What happened with you and dogs anyway?

DeletedUser

Not to go off topic again but on the sparkewatt thing, soon after he joined he mentioned he had incommings, but asking him to re-name attacks and spot nobles along with long periods of inactivity with him was almost impossible to teach him in the short space of time he was with us. He was getting support (heaps from me personally).

However, anicient history.

Back on topic...... Still not heard much from PD here and the original poster!?

Guess we'll never get an apology for such false acqusations without evidence.

DeletedUser

Guess we'll never get an apology for such false acqusations without evidence.

it shows a lack of character for the members of P.D, not being able to admit when their wrong.

DeletedUser3617

Sorry been dealing with much more important real life issues.

The Nobler,

Sir I am grateful for you pointing out your leader should apologise.

Ironblev,

Thank you for finally admitting your council conspired to lie to your tribe. Yes, you claim to have known who the spy was all the time and that he/she has now left. Well, I'm afraid unless there is/are more than one hole in your security, that just isn't true!!!

Reghards,

Digger.

DeletedUser5283

i wounder where TEAM and Virtus will go when they run out place's to Run away to in the north away from there main fight ?

TEAM are moveing north east to run away from dogs and w~a~r FACT and virtus are hitting l.i now cos there been hit that hard off g.f losing village as if a hurricane tuck them lol so its about time TEAM and VIRTUS tryed to stand there ground in there main war instead of saying how good they are and running so they survive

DeletedUser

Sorry been dealing with much more important real life issues.

The Nobler,

Sir I am grateful for you pointing out your leader should apologise.

Ironblev,

Thank you for finally admitting your council conspired to lie to your tribe. Yes, you claim to have known who the spy was all the time and that he/she has now left. Well, I'm afraid unless there is/are more than one hole in your security, that just isn't true!!!

Reghards,

Digger.

?? whos my leader noob? I'm my leader?

everything you have claimed has been disproved.

DeletedUser

i wounder where TEAM and Virtus will go when they run out place's to Run away to in the north away from there main fight ?

TEAM are moveing north east to run away from dogs and w~a~r FACT and virtus are hitting l.i now cos there been hit that hard off g.f losing village as if a hurricane tuck them lol so its about time TEAM and VIRTUS tryed to stand there ground in there main war instead of saying how good they are and running so they survive

That is just natural expension. It's clear you don't have a lot of knowledge and experience in this game. The longer a world excists, the further a tribe will expand, in all directions. twFACT. It's a reaction on time as natural and inevitable as the kneereflex caused by the docter's hammer.

Dogs and WAR are doing exactly the same. Dogs has expanded alot into the west during the last months, and war to the south.