When is is ok to lie?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3617
  • Start date

DeletedUser

team expect activity ever day here,not every other day, like eggy guff..and any other member who comes on every other day will get the boot too nobbler. why dont you post the mails i sent to him that took 2 days to answer ??? awwwww because that wouldnt suit your lies now would it nobbler...?

DeletedUser

team expect activity ever day here,not every other day, like eggy guff..and any other member who comes on every other day will get the boot too nobbler. why dont you post the mails i sent to him that took 2 days to answer ??? awwwww because that wouldnt suit your lies now would it nobbler...?

sounds like an excuse to me.

i just proved every claim in this thread about DOGS to be false.

not only false but proved that its exactly what TEAM do (BOOT members because they lose vills, and then lie about it.)

i'd ask for an apology from P.D but i know i wouldnt get one.

i wont be posting on this again, as i said its ridiculous

nobbler leaves the thread of lies & false accusations

DeletedUser3227

hahahahaha, nice 1 nobby. what how many times must a player go yellow b4 they are classed inactive? whats the standard at dogs? he was not up to our standards and was booted, you trying to make it into something it aint is laughable at best. i think you really need some new material because the same old stuff is getting boring.

DeletedUser

hahahahaha, nice 1 nobby. what how many times must a player go yellow b4 they are classed inactive? whats the standard at dogs? he was not up to our standards and was booted, you trying to make it into something it aint is laughable at best. i think you really need some new material because the same old stuff is getting boring.

theres inactive (not dedicated) and then theirs inactive (quit), u insinuated he as the latter as an excuse to drop him, when in actual fact it was because of the village losses.

anyway i couldnt care less what u do in your tribe, im not judging you over the eggy guff thing, i dont even see it as a bad thing (just a bit ruthless)

the point i was trying to make was P.D posted this spam thread claiming we abandoned players for losing villages and lie to our tribe about it, when we dont.

which i proved.

still waitng for that apology p.d?

DeletedUser

Ironblev,
This thread is about whether or not it is right to lie to your own tribe.

Again I ask, is it ok for a council/leadership to lie to it's tribe?

Regards,
Digger.

So let me see your evidence then? In game if you prefer as you clearly have left any evidence out of your intial post so to me its a bad attempt at propaganda.

Question : - What is a TW tribal leader? My personal opinion is that it can be very similar to what a politian has to do or does! - They cover up or withhold all information for the protection of their people? Would you agree?

As to what I will tell you is of course we have withheld information from the tribe! They do not need to know and in most cases do not care to know what goes on or what it takes to run a top tribe. I wish I could be just a player again sending my nukes off on someones else's direction, but I stepped up to the plate and I will continue to do so unless the tribe call for my head on a plate!

So again ... Show me my lies please!? And lets see what my tribe think.

If your refering to recent dismissals - then the Nobbler has answered that and we can prove that element.

why recruit them in the first place then? Dont TEAM have standards!?

And Again, DARTH, TEAM certainly have no right to call us out on recent dismissals as its written all over your history pages since our war began of stat dodging and dismissals etc etc.

Anyone remember 'Masterdevil' - started his own little thread of his disgust when he was abandoned by TEAM when under attack. Seems things have not improved much........

EGGY GUFF on 01.06. at 17:12
Hi
Thanks for considering my application.
Whats happened over the last couple of weeks has disappointed me greatly. As you know I've been under attack from some of your tribe and have lost many villys to Atheus (at a cost).
Although I requested support from TEAM, nothing was forthcoming and when atheus finally overran me, they kicked me from tribe with no viable explanation other than I did not beg enough for support (I don't think they are interested in members away from the main group). I can't tell you much about TEAM as I really was fighting alone.
You are gonna get my villys either way but obviously I will fight to the end and take many troops with me which seems a bit pointless as I dislike TEAM as much as you, if not more. I was stitched up by DARTHCALAIS and the rest of the council, and would help you all I can in your war with them. By accepting me you will get someone who always supports, takes an active part in ops and has a axe to grind with TEAM.
Either way, thanks for the consideration
John
......Poor lad, abandoned! As well as all the others also abandoned in K54, this list goes on and it was even admitted TEAM had the 'sit' for some of those accounts as they were still sending nukes at DOGS.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how many times must a player go yellow b4 they are classed inactive? whats the standard at dogs? he was not up to our standards and was booted, you trying to make it into something it aint is laughable at best.

This thread is not about inactivity it is regarding 2 members who have quit the game which P.D claim we have abandoned and then lied about, plus even if it was about inactivity what you have said above Max in my opinion is fair enough, a member who is not active enough is only a hinderance to his/her tribe so with that in mind as well as the countless inactives booted by TEAM you are not in a position to critisize our actions.

I maintain that DOGS council does not lie to its members, this thread in just propaganda.

DeletedUser

So let me see your evidence then? In game if you prefer as you clearly have left any evidence out of your intial post so to me its a bad attempt at propaganda.

Question : - What is a TW tribal leader? My personal opinion is that it can be very similar to what a politian has to do or does! - They cover up or withhold all information for the protection of their people? Would you agree?

As to what I will tell you is of course we have withheld information from the tribe! They do not need to know and in most cases do not care to know what goes on or what it takes to run a top tribe. I wish I could be just a player again sending my nukes off on someones else's direction, but I stepped up to the plate and I will continue to do so unless the tribe call for my head on a plate!

So again ... Show me my lies please!? And lets see what my tribe think.

If your refering to recent dismissals - then the Nobbler has answered that and we can prove that element.

why recruit them in the first place then? Dont TEAM have standards!?

And Again, DARTH, TEAM certainly have no right to call us out on recent dismissals as its written all over your history pages since our war began of stat dodging and dismissals etc etc.

Anyone remember 'Masterdevil' - started his own little thread of his disgust when he was abandoned by TEAM when under attack. Seems things have not improved much........

......Poor lad, abandoned! As well as all the others also abandoned in K54, this list goes on and it was even admitted TEAM had the 'sit' for some of those accounts as they were still sending nukes at DOGS.

blev, i have no doubt in my mind that ''just like toffer with masterdevil'' you are using eggy guff account to mail yourself with sob stories just to tell more lies in this thread, i dont see him on your members list blevy ?? why is that ?? because his spiratic activity does not pass dogs pre'requisits to join either, so spare us the nappy dribble will you ? keep that for your tribe mates who you continue to lie to day in and day out..

DeletedUser

blev, i have no doubt in my mind that ''just like toffer with masterdevil'' you are using eggy guff account to mail yourself with sob stories just to tell more lies in this thread, i dont see him on your members list blevy ?? why is that ?? because his spiratic activity does not pass dogs pre'requisits to join either, so spare us the nappy dribble will you ? keep that for your tribe mates who you continue to lie to day in and day out..

LOL, jump on the bus and ride along the propaganda wagon huh. Again more lies from you more like without the evidence! So you think I have the sit? Mail the guy or put a ticket in, simple hey.

You have never seen any lies in these externals from me, I speak what I belive to be true.

P.D have even started spreading rumours to our tribe that any leak we have is a council player, Lol.... (again without proof) So WHO is telling lies P.D!? Now I find that impossible to belive and I urge someone to prove me wrong so I can eat my hat and hit 'account delete' as I would be that disgusted.

edit player on 01.06. at 16:50
i have very limited privs Blev. i cannot show you what goes on in the duke/baron forums here. The duke of P.D is aware who is council in DOGs, and gets the info etc. DOGs need a proper shift of council, thatsjust my two cents

..... above a lie from P.D

DeletedUser

well, that is a revelation...if these mails are true it does prove some of the things dogs have been talking about team....and my sympathies to EGGY GUFF

DeletedUser

nothing to say about the toffer masterdevil now eggy guff thing blevy ??

well i think its been demonstrated in full that tribes lie at some point of the game regardless of the severity of the lie or disinformation (whatever) with a duke like the nobbler i cant believe you would sit there and deny it blev.. he reports every post he can like a sooky child so i have no doubt he lies..

get off your horse peril, they are doing what they did with masterdevil, sending mails when they have the sit,, what would you know anyway..

DeletedUser

Give us some screen shots of the mails nobby .. If not we can only conclude you made them up :icon_rolleyes:
You're tarring with the same brush nobby, claiming you only post what is to be true and others don't proof their statements. Lemme tell you something .. you prooved absolutely nothing and you've been talking about this for over 2 pages! .. liar ?

DeletedUser

nothing to say about the toffer masterdevil now eggy guff thing blevy ??

well i think its been demonstrated in full that tribes lie at some point of the game regardless of the severity of the lie or disinformation (whatever) with a duke like the nobbler i cant believe you would sit there and deny it blev.. he reports every post he can like a sooky child so i have no doubt he lies..

get off your horse peril, they are doing what they did with masterdevil, sending mails when they have the sit,, what would you know anyway..

im an open book darth i have my faults and i dont deny them. but i dont tell blatant lies like you and max do.

we havn't got the eggy sit. why would we private message ourselves anyway? we didnt bring this topic up, P.D did (no doubt at your request, teaching them the tricks of the trade)

and what about the message from galica? that proves you were lying just as much as the eggy message. or have we got his sit too. :)

dees said:
Give us some screen shots of the mails nobby .. If not we can only conclude you made them up
You're tarring with the same brush nobby, claiming you only post what is to be true and others don't proof their statements. Lemme tell you something .. you prooved absolutely nothing and you've been talking about this for over 2 pages! .. liar ?

i wont give you a screen shot of Galica's message as you only want me to do it so you can scrutinize it and find out who i got it off.

you know its real, and thats more than enough for me LOL

the eggy guff message wasnt sent to me it was forwarded to me.

hgfdx.jpg

im still waiting for an apology off P.D for lies that were told about DOGS in this thread?

DeletedUser

nice job with paint there nobbler, but it proves nothing at all buddy, but the fact he offered vills to someone from dogs who was attacking him..so what ? as for your claims with galica pffft anyone can knock up a bunch of words and put a name to it lol..
why would we private message ourselves anyway?
for the same reason toffer did it with masterdevil, to put false images in the communitys head ! he was caught out then and no one believes this now as far as we are concerned. nice try but :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser3617

Ladies and Gentlemen of DOGS,

For some reason you miss the point. I know not whether it is deliberate or not, but the question is not one of the following:-

Do spies exist?
Should inactives be kicked?
What constitutes inactives?
Etc, etc.

The question is a simple one, should leaders of tribes, DOGS in this case, conspire to lie to their tribe? Not lie to other teams, not to exagerate, but conspire to lie.

Ironblev, I will give you a sample quote from some of the evidence we have. "Let's just say for now, we were aware before he left the tribe." Now I'm sure if you check through you extensive mail records you will find this quotation. You are then welcome to accuse me of lying if you wish.

Regards,

Digger.

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gentlemen of DOGS,

Ironblev, I will give you a sample quote from some of the evidence we have. "Let's just say for now, we were aware before he left the tribe." Now I'm sure if you check through you extensive mail records you will find this quotation. You are then welcome to accuse me of lying if you wish.

Regards,

Digger.

OMG. I rolled around laughing so hard at this you would not belive! Thanks I really needed to smile today.

This is your proof huh? LOLOLOLOL.

This line cane from a general forum post I wrote, general forum where many eyes can see of other tribes to, hence limited info gets posted there.
So where is the LIE please? Seeing as this whole thread seems to be based on this!?
..... I will have .... With-holding information as my tribe and certainly the community is on a need to know basis, and guess what? Yes, YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW.!

Of course I know exactly what I mean but to protect the player and the tribe of course I won't divulge it, that's not telling porkies my friend.

LOL come on come on, please try harder. Hilarious.

You shown your backside with another pointless thread but at least you got us talking again, or bickering again us more suited.

> Darth
Are you suggesting Toffer was behind the external thread if masterdevil? I thought we got to the end of that in the relevant thread. If that was Toffer he would need to know the password which would get him banned - a ticket went in and toffer didn't get banned!

What you need to be asking yourself is WHY WHY WHY are ex TEAM members abandoned approaching TEAM's long rivaled enemies and giving us the 'sits' (as in the masterdevil case). Eggy Guff is just another poor chap you threw on the pile and again he approached us.

Something we would not even bring up if it wasn't for ridiculous threads like this trying to slander the DOG name!

Why do you people persist with such slander aimed at us? Just come and defeat us already so I can go enjoy the summer!
We respond to all false slander, or you would generally never hear from me certainly. For I will not have lies spread about me or my tribe. It's not me or Dogs who are the liars Dirt Diggler.

Time for one last chuckle over this...... Here goes, LOL.

DeletedUser

i wont give you a screen shot of Galica's message as you only want me to do it so you can scrutinize it and find out who i got it off.

you know its real, and thats more than enough for me LOL

the eggy guff message wasnt sent to me it was forwarded to me.

Great nobby. You only proofed one of the two mails, so still not sufficient to get your right. There's the other one, the much longer version ..

Besides everyone that gets dismissed because they don't meet a tribe's standards will be angry and wanting to revenge the tribe, but they never will, coze they're not active enough .. TEAM is no place for inactive selfish barb munchers

DeletedUser3617

Ironblev,

Please think before responding. You lie in your response to my post. The quote comes from a discussion between council on your mail system, not your general forum.

Your lie in the quote is stating that the council were aware that someone who has left or been kicked (don't care which), was a spy BEFORE they left or were kicked. Clearly you weren't!! A deliberate conspiracy to lie to your tribe.

Some may also say, not me I wouldn't be so rude, that if, I stress if, you had a spy, maybe they didn't leave/get kicked*.

What other lies have you told your tribe?

Regards,

Digger

* - Delete as appropriate.

DeletedUser3617

PS Please answer the question.

Is it ok for a leadership to conspire to lie to their tribe?

In all your lengthy, and bordering on abusive missives, you seem not to have answered the question.

All the best,

Digger.

DeletedUser7479

As a none Council Member of Dogs, I have complete trust in our leadership! Less of the speel PD, i Dont comment much in these forums, however I do agree that all Councils will tell us little white lies, including PD, but these are usually to benefit the tribe.