When is is ok to lie?

• Thread starter DeletedUser3617
  • Start date

DeletedUser

this was an answer to ur above statement, which is 100% allowed, if you dont like off topic dont do it ur self.

i didnt was it wasn't allowed? i said it wasnt relevant

what do u think about the lies that have been told about dogs? i think its terrible personally. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3227

if its not relevant why make your post in the 1st place?

DeletedUser

it wasn't relevant to the main topic, you just posted it to distract from the embarrassment of P.D and TEAM.

which is what your still doing.

for anyone who cant be bothered read through the TEAM spam, ill sum up this thread for u

P.D said DOGS abandoned our players because they were losing villages,

DOGS proved that they never abandoned them AT ALL, not only that but even showed that TEAM were the ones who were actually guilty of abandoning tribe mates in need.

deadmax and eazy az then spam the thread to hide their shame.

DeletedUser3227

lmao, we boot players that are not up to team standards, if you call that abandoning them, thats fine, i call it them abandoning team. we dont keep driftwood. i havent spammed this thread at all, just replied to your lies/false accusations. and imo you have rather quickly turned your " team nobles inactives" rubbish into we are spamming the thread to hide our shame lmao :) i would say that my above post shows the embarrassment is for you. seems i blew ur lies out of the water with facts that cant be denied ;)

EDIT* me proving you lie i guess is on topic, and this picture is for my own enjoyment.

EGG.png

DeletedUser

Correction, we have a list of ALL players of our enemies ordered according to last point or odt raise activity.

yeah its called "DOGS ACTIVITY LIST".

yet u shoot us down, claiming we target the inactives LOL

@max
yeah post a stupid picture that makes you right.

i've already said i couldn't care less what you do with your members.

my problem is with P.D (who made this thread) claiming we abandoned players, when we never! and we proved that we never.

DeletedUser3227

please show me the inactives team have targeted? oh thats right you cant, your fighting a losing arguement here nobby. i have just showed our conquers on dogs from 1st may, and they are all active, correct me if im wrong? where as your tribes conquers, well....

this is not me spaming this thread just proving nobby's posts wrong. and yes that pic does indeed make me right. plus all the facts i have posted.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The thread is about whether it is alright for a tribe's leaders to lie to its members (as well as whether DOGS has actually been doing so or not), not whether tribe's are targeting inactive members of enemies tribes. Stats and the like really have no place in the thread and should be posted in some other thread.

DeletedUser

You made a wrong link nobby .. I said all players are arranged in a single post with the less activest on top and vice versa. Does this mean we target the inactives? No. And besides that post hasn't been updated for over a month ..

DeletedUser

PD have gone quiet!?

And chill with the inactives crap. How many times must we go over it in this world!? We don't care!
An enemy villa is an enemy villa..... Simple!! Lost count how many times you've took villas when our players weren't online (joncom, spakewatts) - both those I classed as inactive but who cares, you did a good OP on them and took a few villas, well done.
So what we made have done the same! No one but one or two of you guys cares, get over it and get back on topic.

I'm looking forward to more PD rubbish talk. (not stats spam)

DeletedUser3227

are you blind blev? my post were defending claims by the nobbler that because we have activity lists in our forums we target inactives, which is untrue, surely im entitled to defend such claims? give me a break, or do we have to sit quiet and take that kind of rubbish because its from the dogs?

DeletedUser

are you blind blev? my post were defending claims by the nobbler that because we have activity lists in our forums we target inactives, which is untrue, surely im entitled to defend such claims? give me a break, or do we have to sit quiet and take that kind of rubbish because its from the dogs?

you only addressed my off-topic points and ignored my on-topic ones, because u wanted this thread to go off topic because its an embarrassment to your ally P.D.

i even asked you a direct question;

The Nobbler said:
what do u think about the lies that have been told about dogs? i think its terrible personally. ;)

which you ignored. you want this thread spammed to death because its a laughable FAIL for P.D.

DeletedUser3227

your question was an edit added later, so another flawed post by you nooby, this isnt my thread and i have no proof of there accusations, i didnt want nothing from this thread but to prove ur lies to be in fact lies. which in turn i guess makes pds accusations to be true.

DeletedUser

your question was an edit added later, so another flawed post by you nooby, this isnt my thread and i have no proof of there accusations, i didnt want nothing from this thread but to prove ur lies to be in fact lies. which in turn i guess makes pds accusations to be true.

the post was made at 13.00 it was edited at 13.04?

whats lies? everything we have said has been backed up with evidence, unlike what P.D originally wrote. and even if we were lying about what TEAM did (which were not) in what way would that make P.D's accusations true? tell me please because id love to know? how does one thing even relate to the other? thats a stupid naive comment max.

This Thread Without The Spam​
P.D said:
Dogs abandon players because they lose villages and then lie to the rest of the tribe about it.

TEAM said:
HAHA lamo yeah yeah yeah dogs lie

DOGS said:
No we dont, those players quit weve got the sittings, message them ingame if u dont believe us

P.D said:
*Stunned silence*

P.D said:
errr, no u tell lies

DOGS said:
also your ally TEAM do the exact same thing your accusing us of. they kicked eggy guff because he lost villages.

P.D said:
*Stunned silence*

TEAM said:
no we dont! Eggy Guff is inactive

DOGS said:
*shows messages from Eggy Guff and Galica proving that TEAM just lied

TEAM said:
... when i said inactive i meant 'not very active'

P.D said:
*stunned silence*

TEAM said:
spam spam spam spam spam...

DeletedUser

I can't be bothered to read through all this,So I'll just say-
Shame on you P.D. Your members should be embarrassed that at a point when these forums are trying to clean-up the senseless flaming P.D. leadership makes a rare appearance and this is what we get. Nothing in the original post providing any sort of evidence to back up your claims,so (imo) all you did was create a Flame Thread.

boooooo...

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
my problem is with P.D (who made this thread) claiming we abandoned players, when we never! and we proved that we never.

Not two days ago, your tribe *abandoned* baghdaddy, and you also abandoned drew, and before that.....

*please provide evidence that you didnt, so that i may not have to call you a liar again. worried about the stats nobber? quick, quick! dismiss, we're losing !!!

oh, and then your players targeting our fresh internal nobs..., its the only way of getting a few villas from us i suppose :icon_rolleyes: we're watching too tho :eek: ...

So now I will answer your question! 'Is it ok for council to lie to their tribe'?

YES

Admission, 50% there :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not two days ago, your tribe *abandoned* baghdaddy, and you also abandoned drew, and before that.....

*please provide evidence that you didnt, so that i may not have to call you a liar again. worried about the stats nobber? quick, quick! dismiss, we're losing !!!

oh, and then your players targeting our fresh internal nobs..., its the only way of getting a few villas from us i suppose :icon_rolleyes: we're watching too tho :eek: ...

Admission, 50% there :)

bagdaddy is a completely different situation, and he is not what were talking about.

and to quote blevs one word response without any explanation just shows how desperate you are to be right.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score

Liar :)

and to quote blevs one word response without any explanation just shows how desperate you are to be right.

it was a yes/no question. 'is it okay for council to lie to their tribe?' he answered yes, no explanation was asked for. Liars

Facts;

your a liar,

you are wrong,

yes, i am right :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Liar :)

it was a yes/no question. 'is it okay for council to lie to their tribe?' he answered yes, no explanation was asked for. Liars

Facts;

your a liar,

you are wrong,

yes, i am right :)

i wont be posting on this thread again

the fact you come back with a one word answer like 'liar' just shows your ignorance. dont state the original reason why you and your crap tribe called us liars, because you know you'll get shot down.

you claimed we dropped drew and perforator because they were losing villages we've proven numerous times in this thread that its a load of crap! WEVE GOT THE SITS, yet u carry on.

ill tell you what if you think we abandoned them, read Perforators goodbye thread, it might expand your tiny mind gixxer.

-PerforatoR- said:
You guys were the damned best 2 dukes i could have wished for, and for the record I know these allegations of you lying to us are false.

Keep leading like that and no matter where the war goes you will remain two of the most respected people to whom know you well enough to realize that.

from the horses mouth. or is he a liar as well?

the only liar here is YOU.

next time try a bit harder on your propaganda.

this thread should be closed, the original points have been proven to be false. all it is now is people trying to flame, with no constructive conversation.