When is merging to win acceptable?

DeletedUser10306

Merging to win is so cool. moaning you have no friends that want to merge with you is not cool. what happened? did people just not like you cos you sulk too much?

The world needs to end as the enemy got boring and just took barbs. yes yes yes you are still an exception to the boredom your tribemates bring to the world but tbh the hard work of w1nge and fate building a working relationship despite shared borders with little to no friction is impressive and win worthy. the two best tribes have few enough members to form one awesome tribe and win, what idiots wouldnt do that? should we instead fight each other after working together so long? of course not.

Put your toys back in the pram, your dummy back in your mouth and do what you can to take the points below 50m. you never know stranger things have happened.

Sulk, me? Wow, where do you all get this garbage from? Are you all from the same asylum or do you know each other from Nutz'r'uz?

DeletedUser

Of course I joined to have fun, I don't know why you thought different. And who said I leave when a world gets boring? I didn't, I want to stay until we beat DWF but they are too chicken, cluck cluck! :lol:

You've had the whole time since the world has started to fight them. You didnt even declare.
A lot of people knew the Fate - W1NGE merge would happen because they are tribes who have been great friends, fought wars and had good laughs together. They obviously believe they all deserve to win.

In the end it was MAD, GO & DOGS V W1NGE & Fate
You were not te superior tribe and got what people call these days an "ass kicking".
DWF have won W8... Get over it. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6695

Fng mate he didn't play at the start of the world whn meh meh meh was rank 1.

@ mehx3 I was speaking in general terms about joining for fun not directly about you :/

DeletedUser5582

and the winner of the Best Roman Numerals Guy Impression goes to.......Meh Meh Meh. For faultless drivel speak, refusal to see facts and an unswervingly ability to keep digging (well is a Doggy!) he blew all other contenders away with a fantastic performance so well done to Meh x3

claps

P.s. Please let our agent know on your Guest speaker rates for the DWF Christmas Party

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8815

Fng mate he didn't play at the start of the world whn meh meh meh was rank 1./

ah yes, I remember those days when the account had about 5 coplayers, but see what happenned when they all left?

Me? I have played on my own from the start and told luca 6 months if he thought he was a better player then ditch his co's and play alone. He refused of course, but then his co's ditched him, now look :D

DeletedUser10306

DWF have won W8... Get over it. :icon_rolleyes:

I'm sorry (no i'm not), but doing what you've done to win UK8 is just bad sportsmanship, i've spoken to people that don't even play UK8 and they agree with me, the only people that don't agree are in DWF, funny that isn't it?! You purposely planned winning, and that's why I think the win condition should be scrapped, any win condition like the one on UK8 is a sham and perfect for people like those in DWF, bad sportsmanship!!

DeletedUser1410

I find this really funny, that some say what they have done is unstorting and the like?
Its a war game and any and all strategy's can be used to win.
So if this isn't a good way then thats only everyone's opinions.
Spys are in ployed in the game but peeps find that acceptable, if they didn't do it someone else would have, so eother play the game or move on....
Just my opinion, right or wrong

DeletedUser

Do Dogs, have any accounts going spare? If so PM me, I might be interested in taking one on, particularly if its near LoB.

DeletedUser7369

I'm sorry (no i'm not), but doing what you've done to win UK8 is just bad sportsmanship, i've spoken to people that don't even play UK8 and they agree with me, the only people that don't agree are in DWF, funny that isn't it?! You purposely planned winning, and that's why I think the win condition should be scrapped, any win condition like the one on UK8 is a sham and perfect for people like those in DWF, bad sportsmanship!!

yes we did. Because winning takes planning. Losing is something any fool can meh meh mehnage

DeletedUser6695

ah yes, I remember those days when the account had about 5 coplayers, but see what happenned when they all left?

Me? I have played on my own from the start and told luca 6 months if he thought he was a better player then ditch his co's and play alone. He refused of course, but then his co's ditched him, now look :D

Luca has 1 co player, mike. Your petty hatredwards co playing is ridiculous :/

DeletedUser5582

Please lets not start any debate on co playing! CF you should know better.

Do Dogs, have any accounts going spare? If so PM me, I might be interested in taking one on, particularly if its near LoB.

a one on one between two skilled players would be fantastic to see if Doggies happy to give you an account!

DeletedUser6695

Depends really jo, do you want to lose precious vills to Matt and ruin your stats ? :p

DeletedUser5582

I have never been bothered about stats for their own end. I don;t understand the antipathy towards Borg myself but if someone wants to come back to a world and liven things up then why not?

I know Matt is a very good player. Peter is too so if those two were to go head to head then would be theatre but alas think we never going to see a true one on one.

If Matt wants to come back to UK8 and provide us all with a bit of fun then all good too. I think we can lose a few villas and Meh x3 needs help as the only Doggie really snarling at the moment and whatever his amusement value on the externals you can't fault his efforts ingame.

DeletedUser10306

Its a war game and any and all strategy's can be used to win.

A war game is meant to be a war game, where 1 side wins through the arts of war. As in fighting, nobling vils etc, did the good guys win WW2 because they stayed above a certain amount for 3 months? No, they didn't, so what you've done is turn Tribal Wars into tribal merge, there's no skill to that whatsoever. And by merging I don't mean merging of tribes, but of accounts.

I have no hatred against co-playing, only when people build up accounts with the intention to merge accounts on a mass scale.

DeletedUser8815

what a wonderful idea.

I have never shirked away from one v one. You get your account bud, i will send all support home, and it will be me versus you for 3 months. No-one is allowed to attack me or you, no support no coplay no sitting just 2 guys slugging it out, a supreme test of skill. Mate you have no chance :)

BRING IT ON

DeletedUser8815

A war game is meant to be a war game, where 1 side wins through the arts of war. As in fighting, nobling vils etc, did the good guys win WW2 because they stayed above a certain amount for 3 months? No, they didn't,

erm, no. It was cos The Russians, the Brits and the Americans all merged accounts......but never heard hitler complain, he did the only decent thing and deleted his account, perhaps you should too?

DeletedUser7369

if you look at the stats on players merging you will see the biggest mergers involve at least one inactive account being absorbed into a more active one although in one case the inactive one is eating the active (sorry jo....) so you think a good idea would be to leave the inactives to stagnate? of course not. merging their accounts is the way to go and the fact it was co ordinated with the tribe merge is just good planning.

so my apologies for our organisation.