Where oh where has little Matt gone?

DeletedUser7179

Well here is Matts profile for the current round... and after complete out growing little old matty and daser completely blowing the 'they have the best start up' theory out of the window!
user_image.php
Personal text
Matt.

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Points per village
1 Lionheart123 CTT 1.446 1 1446
2 Daser SLAP! 976 1 976
3 Lady Sleepy 956 1 956
4 .uk pro SLAP! 955 1 955

Here is what is left of little Matty... who couldn't bare the shame of yet another destruction!

.uk pro301380

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8412

Since when did point whoring mean you had a better start up?

DeletedUser

Lionfart, lady sleepy, nl.nl, znasme vs Daser, Matt.

Yes we lost a 4vs2 but only by a tiny amount. You, not satisfied with your numerical advantage to win.

a5f2fbe84e59d802a4f294ad8d3f99bb.png

25909b72dad6789af0233cb7dee9638c.png

Notice how the wall goes from level 12 to level 19 in 2 minutes. This, bearing in mind is Speed 100.
This is why I dislike slower speeds, so noobs like Jobson can pp their points and call it skill.:icon_rolleyes:

10/10 Thread.

DeletedUser7179

Znasme attacked me too u numpty... randoms attacking u don't count as u always tell me lol

editing reports are we matty? tut tut... never though you would go that low? oh wait you've done it before...

Anyway nice to see you around losing to me yet again...

DeletedUser12407

could also be a thread created by matt l0l

if he would have won

DeletedUser

Znasme attacked me too u numpty... randoms attacking u don't count as u always tell me lol

editing reports are we matty? tut tut... never though you would go that low? oh wait you've done it before...

Anyway nice to see you around losing to me yet again...

Editing reports? lol. you and your stupid lies James.

Here's the links to both reports they will be accessible until the next round:
http://uks1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/1a325d4f3ff9af433e21c5906dfd98c2

http://uks1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/8c5633c1ee9480c8b2601cc7c8787821

Now apologise for lying.

DeletedUser7179

I dont care what u say... i'm not lieing and i'm not a cheat. U lost fair and square and ur just mad cause it's yet another loss for poor little matty!

DeletedUser

I dont care what u say... i'm not lieing and i'm not a cheat.

blockbuster-ceo-to-netflix-redbox-waaa-waaa-sob.jpg

You are a liar. I've literally just proven in the past 5mins. Now put your dummy back in your mouth and shut up or admit the truth.

DeletedUser12407

and btw he got the money and maybe cheated, you still got 0 points

DeletedUser7179

.uk protoday at 15:31
All that turling was good for nothing in the end, eh?

Poor guy gets sooo upset and takes it so seriously! lol

DeletedUser13101

About time there was an argument between lioneart321 and .uk pro...I was getting bored of the noob arguments between someone called a noob? and .uk pro xD

DeletedUser

About time there was an argument between lioneart321 and .uk pro...I was getting bored of the noob arguments between someone called a noob? and .uk pro xD
This always starts and ends in the same way. Him making a moronic egotistical thread. Me kicking his ass over and over and over again in several threads and him finally quitting for 2months.

Fine, al do it. Again.

But am still loling at this for the meantime:
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showt...ttle-Matt-gone&p=433266&viewfull=1#post433266

DeletedUser7179

This always starts and ends in the same way. Him making a moronic egotistical thread. Me kicking his ass over and over and over again in several threads and him finally quitting for 2months.

Fine, al do it. Again.

But am still loling at this for the meantime:
http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showt...ttle-Matt-gone&p=433266&viewfull=1#post433266

Awww poor Matty I've not played in ages come back play the odd 1-2 rounds and still 10 times better than you! It must be so depressing for you... You know what brings me even more comfort... to know that I'm being paid to sit here and whoop ur behind! Whilst also paying your benefits! Such a funny world aye!