Where oh where has little Matt gone?

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I seen reports lionheart had of his troops compared to yours and dasers at around the 1k stage, he definitly has a better start up.

All being said and done though, you three are probably equally matched players..

TweekTweak.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8412

If he has a better start up how was matt able to clear all of nl.nl's def then the majority of lions when both of them were def whoring?

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I'm not sure if Lionheart slowed down or something but I know what I saw.

You

400 Sp
400 LC

Matt

600 axe
500 LC
60 ram
300 Def

(I cant remember matts perfectly to be honest)

Lionheart

2K Def
500 LC

+ 400 points or so ahead

Why dont you guys just fight it out in masters for the sake of a bit of fairness?

Last edited:

DeletedUser7179

He had almost +25 luck on both attacks and NL only had a 17 wall so Matts losses were small.

But almost is not good enough daser... almost gets you nowhere!

DeletedUser8412

What you saw was .nl's def and lions. And I am pretty sure your numbers are wrong. Cos when lion had 850lc I had over 1k

DeletedUser12407

If he has a better start up how was matt able to clear all of nl.nl's troops then the majority of lions when both of them went full def and lc?

lc builds much faster than def because almost everybody makes first stall and not first barracks. also wall is low by every player in the beginning. so with offense its easier to clean some players, but i guess harder to win when good players also play...

btw dont even think there are some who are better in start up as other really good players.

its just about the tactics and a bit location. every player will do a/some mistake(s) in start up, or someone got something different to say? (pls no ..... like lady patris)

DeletedUser7179

What you saw was .nl's def and lions. And I am pretty sure your numbers are wrong. Cos when lion had 850lc I had over 1k

Theres no need to lie daser u were always 200-300 lc behind me the whole way... the only time u overtook my lc was when u and matty tried and failed to clear me

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Patris is just tryin to recruit more people Das

Last time I'm speaking about SP on this brainwashed forum.

What makes you think i'm recruiting so many people? Nobody knows what is going on within SP.

We are content at the minute just playing a few rounds here and there casually, we have no problems with anybody..

OT- Someone Noob? Nobody has a clue what the hell you are talking about. What is Lady Patris?

+

I am not entirely certain what went on the round so you cant take what I say for fact all i'm saying is Jobson was 400 points ahead and a distance ahead troop wise so in my opinion his start up was better, I don't know if you and Matt caught up or something, you guys probably did.

I still think you three are equally matched.

Last edited:

DeletedUser7179

Well PM just said you only had 100 more.

Ohh and,

[14:41:44] Matt.: http://uks1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/6c179155c4b7913921d0cbb04a6e34dd
[14:41:46] Matt.: scout rep on jobhead
[14:42:03] Daser.: :D
[14:42:46] Daser.: i have over 100 more lc (flex)

[14:45:01] Daser.: 1k lc (flex)

well unfortunately I dont have a scout report on u at that time exactly so everyone here will have to take your word for it! But throughout when I scouted i was always 200+ in front

DeletedUser12407

everybody has a hell except you lady/lord patris l0l

sorry forgot lord, now also you should got it because lady patris was the most important thing i talked about!!!

DeletedUser

Last time I'm speaking about SP on this brainwashed forum.

What makes you think i'm recruiting so many people? Nobody knows what is going on within SP.
The fact that within the past 2 days you've attempted to recruit Grim and Bro hugz xD

DeletedUser7179

Wait both of those I either trained or had in my tribe before you recruited them... pot... kettle much?

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
The fact that within the past 2 days you've attempted to recruit Grim and Bro hugz xD

I know Grimlock in real life, I was a having a casual chat with him and joking.. he was drunk so I don't know what he said to you but I was messing around.

I wasn't trying to recruit Bro if you read through the conversation thoroughly.

​Convo over.

----------------------------------------------

Edit:
One Last thing

200 pp if you are serious until the end of the year

Challenge accepted. :)

Last edited: