Where oh where has little Matt gone?

DeletedUser11435

Im not the one thats recruiting people like Ctrl Alt Elite. Also i am not the one thats getting questions from your own members on if your a good leader....

DeletedUser12564

I lol'd

Matt you may be right that Lion called you a liar and you were actually not telling a word of a lie, but the truth is that he will go on to win the round, why don't you take 3 SLAP! members to face off Lion, nl.nl and lady sleepy in a rented round?

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
editing reports are we matty? tut tut... never though you would go that low? oh wait you've done it before...

Anyway nice to see you around losing to me yet again...

Editing reports? lol. you and your stupid lies James.

Here's the links to both reports they will be accessible until the next round:
http://uks1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/1a325d4f3ff9af433e21c5906dfd98c2

http://uks1.tribalwars.co.uk/public_report/8c5633c1ee9480c8b2601cc7c8787821

Now apologise for lying you cheat.

I dont care what u say... i'm not lieing and i'm not a cheat. U lost fair and square and ur just mad cause it's yet another loss for poor little matty!

Fc9elLu.gif

and now log back onto your SP account ;)
maybe matt won't rim you then :icon_rolleyes: (who am i kidding, he still would)

Last edited:

DeletedUser13252

i had 300 or 400 more lc then daser, is that good enough?
Also just to remind me n lion has nothing to do with each other. We fought in some previous round.

DeletedUser10769

i had 300 or 400 more lc then daser, is that good enough?
Also just to remind me n lion has nothing to do with each other. We fought in some previous round.

I had 2000 lc at 500 points. Beat that

DeletedUser7179

Just shows how scared poor little Matty is of me... the very next round shows up with 2 of his goons to try 3v1 me! such a coward!

DeletedUser

Lionfart, lady sleepy, nl.nl, znasme vs Daser, Matt.

Yes we lost a 4vs2 but only by a tiny amount. You, not satisfied with your numerical advantage had to cheat to win.

a5f2fbe84e59d802a4f294ad8d3f99bb.png

25909b72dad6789af0233cb7dee9638c.png

Notice how the wall goes from level 12 to level 19 in 2 minutes. This, bearing in mind is Speed 100.
This is why I dislike slower speeds, so noobs like Jobson can pp their points and call it skill.:icon_rolleyes:

10/10 Thread.

Lol, I'd have told the SLAP! players not to attack you and leave you to me, like I do nearly every other round. It's you who needs the goons James :lol:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Was a fun round that.

Matt backtimed an attack that I cancelled. Its still baffling me how he done that. Must have been watching my incoming every single second.

Last edited:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Please grow up child.

I would love to see you do it + its the first time I have ever heard or seen of it being done.

I made a mistake dodging as well, so yeah I got beat but I don't claim to be the best I have only played speed a short time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

it is probably pure luck, he saw you incoming was canceled, seen how much seconds was left and sent his attack the amount of seconds after you canceld it.