who are the third best tribe?

DeletedUser

The top 20 thread at times looks like a discussion between 404 and Bi! on whose got a bigger.....um...tribe/ego and I apologise for my role in this. (Perhaps the presumption that these are the best two inherent in this thread says something about my own ego...) Anyway, I'm genuinly interested in the other tribes. I've yet to see one really stand up and get noticed (again maybe this is my fault for not looking enough) so I thought I'd make this thread for you to blow your own trumpet, or get a close personal friend to do it for you, about your tribe and why you, or they, are a threat to the current status quo. As I see it the current contenders are:

G.G - They can't be in second place for nothing.

Virtus - With the 3rd best APP they have a strong case.

InSane - Personal reason here, but any tribe with my friend Bazza in must have something about it.

DJLS - The number one ODA shows they've been busy and arn't afraid of a scrap.

R_O_T - Several players recently in and around the top 20 (3 before nobling began)

+Pest- - A lower member count then those above suggest a more focused tribe. A possable merge with Virtus who they share a K with would almost deffinatly end this debate, but is anyone in those tribes talking about the idea?

There are also pleanty of tribes outside the top 20 with serious players -EWS-, ASBO, Fianna, Gack!, =LGN= and Window all have better APP then members of the so-called top 10 with Fianna and Window looking particually impressive.

(Note to mods: I know this has a cross over with the top 20 tribe discussion but I figured if i posted this there it would easily get looked over so i figured a new thread would be better)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5774

Its close between Virtus, PEST and InSane.

If I had to put the future top 5 in about... a weeks time? it would look like this:

1. 404
2. Virtus
3. Bi!
4. Insane
5. DJLS

And 6. going to PEST. Really does depend tho. Tribes like window are going no where unless they recruit, which is unlikely...

DeletedUser

oh for the love of all thats holy, +PEST- has no intention of merging with VIRTUS lol

DeletedUser

oh for the love of all thats holy, +PEST- has no intention of merging with VIRTUS lol

/Waits for tumbleweed to roll by.

Wuts that supposed to mean? Am i behind on times or something? Because i havent seen aanything to do with Virtus merging with +PEST- :icon_rolleyes:

-A*D*B

DeletedUser

lol, was just putting the idea out there. they´re a good match for each other and are probably the two best tribes in their K. its going to be interesting to see what happens there.

maybe not a merge but its logical for the two tribes to have a NAP if they don´t already and work together to clear their K of the lesser tribes. Then from a NAP an Allience and a huggle!!!! or maybe not. Maybe Virtus will try and take out pest before they become an, um.....problem.

DeletedUser

lol, was just putting the idea out there. they´re a good match for each other and are probably the two best tribes in their K. its going to be interesting to see what happens there.

maybe not a merge but its logical for the two tribes to have a NAP if they don´t already and work together to clear their K of the lesser tribes. Then from a NAP an Allience and a huggle!!!! or maybe not. Maybe Virtus will try and take out pest before they become an, um.....problem.

We are not at odds with eachother and won't be for ages yet as there are plenty of noobish tribes out there to play with, as for a NAP or Alliance? well what will be will be as they say, doubt we will want a huggle tho lol.

besides, the K is ours :lol:

DeletedUser3953

Good luck with that, and just because 404 and Bi! are discussing who is the true #1, others prefer to let everything sort itself out and don't have to fluff up their reputations/egos.

DeletedUser

nah, i just think the other tribes are largly inactive and full of noobs. they probably having discovered th public forum yet. ,)

DeletedUser

In all honesty I still think it is to early to start judging tribes. Once we see some noble wars and huge trains and nukes being thrown can we judge the best tribe.

DeletedUser857

Well one things for sure, the 3rd best tribe certainly is not INSANE.

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

DeletedUser920

Well I'm in one of those tribes. I reckon it's too early to have this discussion - good tribes are still getting sorted out unless they are very small and already know each other. Different players have different styles and will need to learn to work together. Plenty of tribes fall apart, but the tribes we are talking about haven't, so they're all in the running. Until most members have nobles, it is all academic.

DeletedUser920

I bow to your knowledge and experience. I'd ask if we could merge into you, but we would hit the tribe size limit....

DeletedUser

I bow to your knowledge and experience. I'd ask if we could merge into you, but we would hit the tribe size limit....

[8:35:20 PM] YGP | Sammy :3 | Cruddy17: I think he wants to have sex with you o.o

Is this true, sir?

DeletedUser920

[8:35:20 PM] YGP | Sammy :3 | Cruddy17: I think he wants to have sex with you o.o

Maybe it's me, but I've no idea what that is supposed to mean.