Who is gonna be rank 1 In weeks to come?

DeletedUser4587

Which player do you think has the most potential to be rank 1 in OD or points?

DeletedUser

I thing hoang nghiem has a high chance of being there. His been having a good growth rate so far. I don't think he will be a contender for OD though.

DeletedUser4587

Hes obviously got premium. Not sure he will last after a couple of weeks though.

DeletedUser

The fact that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

This world has a lot of talent. It wouldn't surprise me to see hoang top 3 for ever.

DeletedUser

The fact that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

This world has a lot of talent. It wouldn't surprise me to see hoang top 3 for ever.

Hoang won't be top 3 for ever. But I see him staying there for the foreseeable future.

DeletedUser4587

I dont need to know what im talking about... It was just a guess, a estimate, a prediction..
I only think that because Most people who play this game hardcore are active and have premium

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I thing hoang nghiem has a high chance of being there. His been having a good growth rate so far. I don't think he will be a contender for OD though.

Just the opposite. Hoang is a massive OD whore. I don't necessarily see him holding rank 1 though, will see, could very well happen, but this world has a lot of good players. I do see lardingd or jamm taking rank 1 though if either decide to play active enough to do so.

DeletedUser4587

Classic settings ftw <3
Its just these settings that are attracting back all the pros back to tribal wars.

DeletedUser

Ulscicsor, hoang and Overdose are my three predictions. All three good, active players :)

DeletedUser

i say me me me lol.. oj ..
i like the way hoang puts her self about . very good player

DeletedUser

i say me me me lol.. oj ..
i like the way hoang puts her self about . very good player

Thanks for the comment :icon_wink: there are many good players, i have never stay in a world for 1m so.. i am sure i am totally lack of experience when the account is too big... well! i can learn lol

but i can see you still confused about me and my fiance (yes we engaged now) picture in W36? lol i am a dude *look down* ... yes, i am a dude lol.

hoang nghiem

PS: for those who dont know, many players in w36 thought i was a girl cause i put my fiance picture as my avatar (actually couple mailed me asking if i was single!?)

DeletedUser

Well, Hoang isn't in my 15x15 this time, so I'm guessing he'll be #1 for the moment :icon_wink:. I'll put Russki 2nd, assuming he plays actively, and Lardingd 3rd.