Who is gonna be rank 1 In weeks to come?

DeletedUser

Noob has been axe whoring not my profession o_O i love my lc lol in uk2 for a long time i had more lc then the combined troops of the barraxs lol due to putting all resources on lc an ques

DeletedUser

anyone from RA and Intro can do it
I look at RA and Intro and sometimes wet myself:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I look at them an im like alias, alias, alias, alias, alias, alias lol well intro anyway

DeletedUser

I look at them an im like alias, alias, alias, alias, alias, alias lol well intro anyway

Most of us at RA don't use an alias, a few do however. Although i'm sure some of them if you asked would say who they are anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Very true Very true. Back to the topic at hand, who is going to be rank 1 in weeks to come?

Lets see who has a nice area come noble time...

Yeah always one bad apple.

DeletedUser

I dont think much is going to happen is K45. With the only top 10 player being OverDose.

DeletedUser

There's always one odd apple though.

/me glares at The Revenant ;)

Haha.. i actaully told those from backpack to chose the name Bad Apple before the world started, but they didn't listen! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Haha.. i actaully told those from backpack to chose the name Bad Apple before the world started, but they didn't listen! :icon_neutral:

Very very true!

I think i should have gone with 'The Revenant' might have gotten me a higher rank. : ' (

DeletedUser

I dont think much is going to happen is K45. With the only top 10 player being OverDose.

I'm rank one in K55, yet rank 12th in the world. Guess nothing exciting is going to happen on the eastern side of the world then. >_>

DeletedUser

I'm rank one in K55, yet rank 12th in the world. Guess nothing exciting is going to happen on the eastern side of the world then. >_>

Yet the top 5 in K44 are in the top 10 overall. It seems that's the continent to be in.