Who is gonna be rank 1 In weeks to come?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well, Hoang isn't in my 15x15 this time, so I'm guessing he'll be #1 for the moment :icon_wink:. I'll put Russki 2nd, assuming he plays actively, and Lardingd 3rd.

Meh, russki = overrated (so am I by the way, not insulting him, but lardingd is FAR better than russki in my eyes.)

DeletedUser

Meh, russki = overrated (so am I by the way, not insulting him, but lardingd is FAR better than russki in my eyes.)

Is that a non-egotistical comment by nauz? :icon_eek:

Most potential to be rank 1? Jamm. Not because he's a good player (not saying he isn't) but because he has a very dense 15x15, and so farming will come easy to him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For od I say either someone very unlucky or one of the people that think its cool to lead in that category. For top 5 Im thinking purple, hogan,tharagon seems to be playing for real, for the first time in a long time, petar, and nauz or me or larg, or elis, or russki, Idk too many to choose from.

DeletedUser

For od I say either someone very unlucky or one of the people that think its cool to lead in that category. For top 5 Im thinking purple, hogan,tharagon seems to be playing for real, for the first time in a long time, petar, and nauz or me or larg, or elis, or russki, Idk too many to choose from.

Would agree, at the start who knows .... but in the long run I think we all have ideas in our heads.

DeletedUser

from what I have seen lodda is not the greatest at one village stage its after that he starts to move, and well he moves way too quickly :p

DeletedUser1508

from what I have seen lodda is not the greatest at one village stage its after that he starts to move, and well he moves way too quickly :p

Therefore Lodda should co-play hoang.ngeim :icon_wink:

DeletedUser439

Wizzy is back to playing on W20? If he is not then I guess he would have enough time to play here.

DeletedUser

what top player is playing the most amount of worlds atm an doing well ????

DeletedUser4735

Thargoran is flying faster than usual....perhaps gunna be a contender?
A super-charged thargoran is a very worrying thought.

DeletedUser282

at 3k, rank 1 will be either,

Lard, Jamm, Hoang or maybe thargoran, the clown is growing faster than normal.

DeletedUser

Overdose must be good luck for noob as he is now right up there to o_O imma point whoring for Noob o_O cause i love Pointwhoring o_O