Who Is The Best Tribe ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7321
  • Start date

DeletedUser7321

Well am new to speed and was wondering who is the top tribe on speed.

Seen a few tribes but not many stand out so wondering who every one thinks are the movers, shakers and play makers on .uk speed.

Lets not turn this thread in to a slag others off thread (well not to much) but would be good to hear some opinions.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
SLAP! Is the best hands down. Probably played at about 30% activity last round with a non official team.

There was a tribe called South Park but that was a while back and probably be best not to get into that story.

DeletedUser13240

No such thing as "best tribe" so here are the best tribes (imo): Slap! (great teamwork and nice players) - Sneak (hate to admit it, but they have good teamwork which is probably why they nearly always come on top, or because they only fight randoms and maybe 1 major threat lol) - Boss/oTeam (Players are decent but not great to talk to) - KALHEH (Great teamwork. Nearly wipe out everyone in a round. Only reason why we wouldn't is because the round ends or coz of SM.) - SP (Decent teamwork but annoying players haha)

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
There is such thing as best tribe.. Nobody even comes close to challenging SLAP on a daily basis..

Dont even need more than 2 members 80% of time..

DeletedUser13240

I should probably have said that my post in particular order, the best tribes are: SLAP! - Sneak - Boss/oTeam - KALHEH and SP are possibly both the same.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
SP were better than sneak :lol:

Me
Kenny
Tobi (ike) :lol:
Dezire
Cheaterkadze
Dan x3
Noob..Basher
Abdilihia (never played tho)

And probably another one or two..

DeletedUser13240

Yeah probably, but if I didn't say sneak were better, Kevin would get pissed because his ego over Sneak being better than most tribes is unbelievable. EDIT: One of your other members was Dipstick 163 :icon_redface:.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
hahahah Kevin and his merry gang of nubs :lol:

Dipstick is an old pal, he's a decent guy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser13240

Lol one of his nubs lost to me yesterday even tho I only had about 600 LC and he had 197 spears 800 swords 235 axes 38 LC 1 pally level 17 wall. I only lost 286 LC :lol:. Dipstick is decent but not active enough :p

kevinmak

Reaction score
Lol one of his nubs lost to me yesterday even tho I only had about 600 LC and he had 197 spears 800 swords 235 axes 38 LC 1 pally level 17 wall. I only lost 286 LC :lol:. Dipstick is decent but not active enough :p

haha that nub was in the academy tribe for cannon fodder.

Best tribe is SLAP! Sneak second, there's no other long-term tribe worth mentioning as they simply don't last.

SP were awful Patris

DeletedUser13240

haha that nub was in the academy tribe for cannon fodder.

Best tribe is SLAP! Sneak second, there's no other long-term tribe worth mentioning as they simply don't last.

SP were awful Patris

OMG you are so blind! SP were sick, better than sneak as they don't hug everyone - they fight everyone! My new tribe would probably crush sneak... We only didn't crush elmo last time because we had barely any nukes because we lost them on other turtlers... Plus he was turtling :icon_rolleyes:.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Thats understandable, sword really are useless against LC and axe have next to no defense values. So, what your LC hit was probably the equivalent of about 300 spear on a 17 wall..

Probably lost about 200-250 lc depending on the luck?

DeletedUser13240

I wonder if he'll get infracted for making a very interesting thread :icon_sad:.

DeletedUser12407

The tribe which will be created by someone noob is always the best.

Doesnt matter who where or why

DeletedUser7321

Haha was expecting a lot more ego posts but from the sound of it most think SLAP! are the best.

Sneak/Sneak2 do look like a canny tribe/s came second in the last two day round spoken to one or two of them and don't seem like bad people.

KALHEH dose have good team work (would say that as am a member).

DeletedUser13240

They already had a rank 1 tribe but they still needed another tribe to be SLAP! second punch bag. And their only nice members are players they have pouched from my tribes, and IKY and Grapeape. Rest are so and sos most of the time...

kevinmak

Reaction score
Please tell us who was poached from your tribe to join Sneak? We had a NAP with SLAP! on that round, so no punch-bags involved.

Stop trying to maintain that you know everything that's going on, when you clearly don't.

It will be amusing to see how your new tribemates react when they see your split personality come into effect, and how you enjoy back-stabbing team-mates.

DeletedUser13240

Grappling hook, Appy1066, Ruwais (who I have backstabbed despite knowing him since 2011). Haha so you were hugging so you could try and win? #HFTW. LH knows what I'm like from his tribe on casual and as far as I'm aware of he hasn't got a vendetta against me even though his whole tribe hated me.