Who Is The Best Tribe ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7321
  • Start date

DeletedUser13240

It probably isn't for you and your 2 fellow tribemates in your 1 week-old tribe.

Of course not, because I don't turtle anymore thanks to a certain someone :icon_cool:. I'll thank that certain someone later. Yeah, with 2 tribemates it's no effort because we don't panic (unless drunk) with incomings and none of us ever turtle when in tribe.

DeletedUser12407

yup fidel knows every year one new thing.

"fidels brain"

2012 - ah, tw exists

2013 - ah, you can get better than the last place

2014 - ah there is a forum

2015 - ah, there are supporters

2016 - ah, HOW CAN I GET SUPPORTER ?!?!?!?

i am away before 2015 ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Nowadays SLAP! rarely if at all face any genuine good competition. That is why they win so easy.

The bar was lower you say. It was before most the top players quit playing so the bar was actually quite high.

The thing is, we don't get to decide how competitive rounds are and the amount of gangbanging that goes on these days make up for the fact that there aren't too many spectacular individual players.

Don't know how many times I've seen in the SLAP! Chat "Noobs playing - quitting"

Last edited:

DeletedUser12407

gangbanging and these days in one sentence?

haha next joke please

DeletedUser13240

No this is me: 2010: Have a life. 2011: Join TW. 2012: After a 3 month break, return to TW. 2013: Start wars I cant win. 2014 Stop starting wars I cant win. 2015: Maybe get a life again.

DeletedUser7321

If you have a geordie in your tribe as they talk to any one.

Yes the tribe might be new but team work is good and we talk a lot on skype and not just during the rounds we are teamed up on.

Most rounds i have played have had a 5 member limit so know we will need about 3 or 4 more members to stand a chance of making a name for our self's.

It's nearly no effort leading a tribe if all your members are offensive all the time.

:icon_eek: I was the first to 10k ODA last round and got 283k ODA before i went out for the night but stats will show when am solo on a round i can play the defence game well.

DeletedUser

i would kill myself if i have to win rounds like this shit, looking forward to saturday
This is literally how you win rounds. Do I really need to get the examples again proving that you are gifted wins? Or perhaps I should just search across the forums looking for the many examples of you asking players to team with you.

Screw that effort, perhaps we should just look at all the rounds you've won solo, if any. :icon_rolleyes:

So go kill yourself.

DeletedUser12564

Or we could watch the Saturday showdown with a big bag of popcorn

One (or both) of you two record it?

DeletedUser12407

haha "asking players to team with me"

i just ask them if they want to win rounds, like í asked abdil before. he is always nice to me, thats why he deserved the question ;)

you can search as many lies as you want, but in the end it will come out that i am the best (solo) player. and yes please search for the rounds where i was gifted on my someone noob account, hope you will find any :icon_rolleyes:

btw i still wonder how you want to prove that i was gifted? :D
80% of the rounds i made rank 1 bash points in off + i dominated the rounds from beginning on :DD this server is easy going for me, even in more or less fair battles

ah and oppenheimer, just gtfo hater - you almost reached the same level as fidel

kevinmak

Reaction score
I love how a new thread leads to a little excitement & reaction among the forum members, and then turns into a mud-slinging contest ;)

DeletedUser7321

Lets not turn this thread in to a slag others off thread (well not to much) but would be good to hear some opinions.

I love how a new thread leads to a little excitement & reaction among the forum members, and then turns into a mud-slinging contest ;)

In the first post (as above) did have a bit in about keeping thread on track.

Never seen a thread on the externals not go that way Kevin the egos on here is even worse than the they are on normal round forums haha.

DeletedUser7321

Patris Mortem never seen your name on a round granted i haven played many yet but thinking your account name must not be the same as your externals name.

DeletedUser13240

Patris Mortem never seen your name on a round granted i haven played many yet but thinking your account name must not be the same as your externals name.

He has about 2 accounts, and co-plays nearly ever decent top player except SN? and Matt

DeletedUser13240

Mine are: Erich Hartmann(main account), Lord Ashfordly VIII(Not used), Fidel The Fearless(Only used for w21), Eric Cartmann(Intended so I could join SP but changed my mind), A German named account(Never used).