Who Is The Best Tribe ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7321
  • Start date

DeletedUser7321

One man tribes are a thing

Not in reality:

A tribe is viewed, historically or developmentally, as a social group existing before the development of, or outside of, states. Many people used the term "tribal society" to refer to societies organized largely on the basis of social, especially familial, descent groups. A customary tribe in these terms is a face-to-face community, relatively bound by kinship relations, reciprocal exchange, and strong ties to place.

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
Not in reality:

A tribe is viewed, historically or developmentally, as a social group existing before the development of, or outside of, states. Many people used the term "tribal society" to refer to societies organized largely on the basis of social, especially familial, descent groups. A customary tribe in these terms is a face-to-face community, relatively bound by kinship relations, reciprocal exchange, and strong ties to place.

create a tribe --> dont invite anyone --> one man tribe

DeletedUser7321

create a tribe --> dont invite anyone --> one man tribe

Again in reality this is not a tribe, there is 1 member limit tribe rounds but a tribe of 1 is not technically a tribe by definition a tribe is a group.

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
medal.gif

DeletedUser7321

No i just want you to understand facts. Reverting to swearing shows a lack of vocabulary, but your understanding of the word tribe had already showed that to be honest.

DeletedUser12564

If you are the only member in a tribe your tribe will still appear on the tribe ranking, we don't care about real life definitions, we want tribal wars definition -> therefore one man tribes are a thing

DeletedUser10769

At the end of the day neither of you are wrong.

And it doesn't really matter.

Longhorn is wrong if you use the word 'tribe' in the context of tribalwars which it was used in.

I sometime use the word 'gangbanged' for example to say that I got teamed. I am obviously not using the denotation for the word but taking its literal meaning I am wrong. In a tribal wars context I am right.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Still doesn't make him wrong.

No point trying to have an intellectual debate over something so insignificant.

DeletedUser7321

Longhorn is wrong if you use the word 'tribe' in the context of tribalwars which it was used in.

I sometime use the word 'gangbanged' for example to say that I got teamed. I am obviously not using the denotation for the word but taking its literal meaning I am wrong. In a tribal wars context I am right.

Gangbanged dose mean teamed up on.

DeletedUser10594

the tribe is the best tribe of the best tribes and the members are the best of all best tribes tribes and tribes