Who Is The Best Tribe ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7321
  • Start date

DeletedUser10769

No the meaning means teamed up on, yes that can have a reference to sex but grow up some words have more than one meaning.

But grow up some words don't have more than one meaning. The definitions of the word in any respectable dictionary is either sexual or violent.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10769

It does yes however it does not just mean to be teamed up on. It is to be teamed up on in a violent or sexual way. So if you use the denotation of the word it is not relevant to tribalwars.

DeletedUser7321

Violent = using or involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.
"a violent confrontation with riot police"
synonyms: brutal, vicious, savage, harsh, rough, aggressive, bullying,threatening, terrorizing, fierce, wild, intemperate, hot-headed, hot-tempered, bloodthirsty, ferocious, berserk, frenzied.

A tribe attack on some one dose not count as this how ?!?

DeletedUser10769

Violent = using or involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

A tribe attack on some one dose not count as this how ?!?

The key phrase to take into consideration in that definition is "physical force." Which does not apply to attacking in tribal wars therefore tribalwars is not a violent game.

DeletedUser7321

But you can mentally attack some one and in a court of law this can be counted as a violent attack but also like others like to point out in ref to TW physical force (using in game troops) is violent, there for making TW a violent game. CoD you kill others same as in TW yet CoD is an 18 i believe TW should also be an 18.

DeletedUser10769

But you can mentally attack some one and in a court of law this can be counted as a violent attack but also like others like to point out in ref to TW physical force (using in game troops) is violent, there for making TW a violent game. CoD you kill others same as in TW yet CoD is an 18 i believe TW should also be an 18.

:lol: In CoD you witness the realism of violence. In tribalwars you attack and receive a report thereafter where no violence is witnessed. Tribalwars is not a violent game.

Anyways, I'm done

DeletedUser7321

:lol: In CoD you witness the realism of violence. In tribalwars you attack and receive a report thereafter where no violence is witnessed. Tribalwars is not a violent game.

Anyways, I'm done

The violence still a curse so still a violent game, its like saying no one seen a person get shot so there was no violence as we only read it in a police report.

DeletedUser10769

Completely different scenario. That is in real life where my response was only supposed to be for games.

DeletedUser7321

Yet films and games get age restrictions that affect real life. Lets not try and claim grey areas as every game and film is part of real life at the end of the day.

DeletedUser10769

Yet films and games get age restrictions that affect real life. Lets not try and claim grey areas as every game and film is part of real life at the end of the day.

They get age restrictions as explicit content is shown and witnessed. Such as violence. If they fit that criteria it gets age restricted. If it doesn't then it doesn't get age restricted. That is why tribalwars is not and CoD is

Last edited by a moderator: