Who Is The Best Tribe ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser7321
  • Start date

kevinmak

Reaction score
Grappling hook, Appy1066, Ruwais (who I have backstabbed despite knowing him since 2011). Haha so you were hugging so you could try and win? #HFTW. LH knows what I'm like from his tribe on casual and as far as I'm aware of he hasn't got a vendetta against me even though his whole tribe hated me.

Yes I hugged Necro cos I get along with him. He had quit, but I said stay and play the 2day round, you might learn to like them, and he said he would if the Sneak minions didn't pester him, and the rest was history.... oh then we started talking about you.

Grappling Hook doesn't play any more - he had one round with us cos we were chatting about a common interest.
Appy isn't in Sneak, he just likes to say hello and make himself an ally.
Ruwais hardly plays anymore either, but he's another that likes us.

So there you go again with your misinformation.

Seems to me that you're still rather jealous and bitter that you were ejected from Sneak for your bizarre behaviour, you're a tad obsessed.

DeletedUser13240

I'm not jealous of a tribe full huggers :icon_rolleyes:. All three of them have been in sneak at least once and now all of them refuse to play with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

kevinmak

Reaction score
mud, secrets - I'm throwing it all around.

Remember this? Oh how the TW community rejoiced in this announcement

5fe4eb1595c87c5962e67363d142b3ad.png

DeletedUser13240

I wanna get something strait. I only backstabbed you and sbd because there was rarely any competition as we were always either inactive or being ganged. There's plenty of competition with LH and KA. And oh and that, that's a lie lol kinda. Didn't think I'd return to UK speed but I did lol 4 times.

DeletedUser10769

There is such thing as best tribe.. Nobody even comes close to challenging SLAP on a daily basis..

Dont even need more than 2 members 80% of time..

The only times where SLAP! were the best tribe were before net closed down and after most top players quit UK a year or so ago.

p.s. It was no so long ago you were having a go at Bro Hugs for joining SLAP! because I quote "how would it be fun joining a tribe just to win every round against noobs." Oh the irony

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Realistically they had potential to be one of the best, shame we were short lived. But I enjoy playing more now.

Such effort leading a tribe.

DeletedUser7321

Any chance some one could post a list of what players make/made up SLAP!, Sneak, o/team and sp. Seen a few posts saying people have moved tribes but no real clue who any one is.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Would you like our passwords to?

Mine is *******

Edit: My password turned into asterisk when I posted!! Try it!

Last edited:

DeletedUser7321

Mine is **********

Bet your wrong and there's no asterisks just my password!!!!

Why would any one not want people to not know what tribe the play for. Thought most would be happy to say what account and tribe there on/in.

kevinmak

Reaction score
Sneak
Kevinmak
Dodgem
Muffinman
Elmocruisn
GrapeApe5105
Matti25801
I KILL YOU
Harlequin

There are a lot of other part-timers and special guest appearances too ;)

SLAP!
.ukPro
Daser
Grimlock
Necromonger

and I dunno the rest of the current official members.

DeletedUser12564

SLAP! have many members, can just put a few into a round and win easily because their standard is high.
~MYR~ who haven't shown their faces in a while, have Lionheart who is known for his endless ladder, but other than him and maybe Ambler they dont have many members and not too good communication
UKSC gone now? Used to be quite good but that was when the bar was lower
o/Team probably the most consistent but refuse to recruit outside of their circle of German players, which means that they get quite some hate
SP an attempt at making a tribe to hold down any opposition, it fell to shreds pretty quickly
Sneak not too good and the average skill level of this tribe is poor

My honest views

DeletedUser12407

we/i played with quite abdilahia often ;)

i also played with many noobs together from all over the country, was still easy going

DeletedUser13240

Realistically they had potential to be one of the best, shame we were short lived. But I enjoy playing more now.

Such effort leading a tribe.

It's nearly no effort leading a tribe if all your members are offensive all the time.

DeletedUser10769

SLAP! can just put a few into a round and win easily because their standard is high.

UKSC gone now? Used to be quite good but that was when the bar was lower

Nowadays SLAP! rarely if at all face any genuine good competition. That is why they win so easy.

The bar was lower you say. It was before most the top players quit playing so the bar was actually quite high.