Why? ~LGA~ are Mass recruiting Nubz

DeletedUser

Why? ~LGA~ are mass recruitment Nubz…….

SO the top 20 was getting a bit spammy …..With Dark arc(do you like it? New nick name :p) trying to aimlessly defend his Mass recruitmenship ,,,,

2dma6fk.png

In the beginning of World 5 ~LGA~ (from 1st to 5th of June) recruited around 98 players and I’m sure there were many others who never joined but were invited.
As from Blik’s PnP >>>>> http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11505
It was proven that they made a competition (n a way) out of recruitment I quote ‘Therefore if you want to stand a better chance at being part of the council, I’d advise doing everything you can to impress. One big thing that would go in peoples favour at the moment? Recruitment J. If you’ve managed to recruit a decent amount of members for us then it will definitely go in your favour guys’ <<Now that is a direct quote from a screenie on Blik’s PnP that Dark-arcanine posted in the ~LGA~ forums. All I have to say to that is MASS RECRUITMENT oh and whysomanycouncilmemberso_O

ic7q6h.jpg

Next on the ~LGA~ agenda is…..whynokickyinactivitymemberso_O

From the stats it’s clear to all that they don’t kick inactives even though they say they do :s. I counted 8 of there members that haven’t grown for at least 2 days and have been gone for more than 6-7 days. No growth this early on usually means there inactive (for which ever reason I don’t care there inactive!)..I seen the excuse that there ‘giving them time to come back’ News flash they aint coming back!!!!!!!!!!
Info found here >> http://www.twstats.co.uk/uk5/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=25

33pc3sn.png

All in all I think a lot of people have made there minds up on ~LGA~…well the people who matter anyway :p

2cdzxq1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good stuff, and good post /subscribes (We need that option, if there is one... where is it?)

This should have cleared up everything though, maybe linky to TWstats for final point? :3

DeletedUser360

Yes, they may mass-recruit but that is a tactic they use. They should not be mocked for it. They will learn it is the wrong way or indeed prove you (and I) wrong if they succeed. I have been playing for a little over 4 years and I see what types of tribes succeed and what don't I'd be suprised to see them around in 2 months time.

Instead of wasting your time trying to turn others against them just sit back and let time take it's toll.

DeletedUser

Yes, they may mass-recruit but that is a tactic they use. They should not be mocked for it. They will learn it is the wrong way or indeed prove you (and I) wrong if they succeed. I have been playing for a little over 4 years and I see what types of tribes succeed and what don't I'd be suprised to see them around in 2 months time.

Instead of wasting your time trying to turn others against them just sit back and let time take it's toll.

Its called urm....PnP ...not turn others against them......o_Oif youv been around for as log as you say you have youd know this..........:icon_cool:

DeletedUser83

That is the only common sense I have heard so far on the PnP and I thank you.

As for anything you said about our inactive members, that information is out of date.

DeletedUser360

Its called urm....PnP ...not turn others against them......o_Oif youv been around for as log as you say you have youd know this..........:icon_cool:

I do, but your doing this all wrong. PnP should be trying to increase peoples views of your own tribe not ripping into a tribe that everyone already dislikes. That is just too easy and I wouldn't consider it PnP.

DeletedUser83

I normally enjoy reading a good piece of PnP as they are normally quite informative, entertaining or both. Yes I even enjoyed Blik's posts when he was talking about our tribe, it was a good read. But sean is right, this isn't what PnP is about.

DeletedUser

I normally enjoy reading a good piece of PnP as they are normally quite informative, entertaining or both. Yes I even enjoyed Blik's posts when he was talking about our tribe, it was a good read. But sean is right, this isn't what PnP is about.

PnP dosnt have to make your tribe look good.....it also makes tribes look bad.....my PnP helped you along a bit but your doing a grand job making you and your tribe look bad all on your own.

DeletedUser83

PnP dosnt have to make your tribe look good.....it also makes tribes look bad.....my PnP helped you along a bit but your doing a grand job making you and your tribe look bad all on your own.

I agree, but they should be created to inform, not to just insult another tribe.

DeletedUser

I agree, but they should be created to inform, not to just insult another tribe.
It did inform......it informed us that your tribe is crap :icon_rolleyes:

Oh and btw tht info you said was 'outof date' TW stats updates every hour so unforunatly for you youv only jst changed some of it in the last hour...making you look even worse.

DeletedUser83

It did inform......it informed us that your tribe is crap :icon_rolleyes:

Oh and btw tht info you said was 'outof date' TW stats updates every hour so unforunatly for you youv only jst changed some of it in the last hour...making you look even worse.

All you did was repeat things that had already been said by Blik. You could even call it spamming ;)

and it's funny because not one of our members at the moment has been inactive for more than 2 days so we don't look too bad thanks :)

DeletedUser360

I'm not annoyed at that, I am not even annoyed that your PnP is just a topic of things people have already said in other threads.

No, our tribes are not allies nor do we intend to ally with them we are just neutral I am just standing up for what I believe in. I have not once said his tribe was good. I think the same thing as you but i don't believe you should be posting this thread. I would never consider this PnP.

DeletedUser

I couldnt care less what both you think to be honest both your tribes are awfull and I bet just as bad as each other......If you dont liek it dont reply...simples!

Its PnP..about how bad a tribe is....regardless what spin you put on it...the only spam is the spam you spouted in the top 20 opinions thread.

DeletedUser83

I couldnt care less what both you think to be honest both your tribes are awfull and I bet just as bad as each other......If you dont liek it dont reply...simples!

Its PnP..about how bad a tribe is....regardless what spin you put on it...the only spam is the spam you spouted in the top 20 opinions thread.

This kind of thread is just a waste of people's time by someone who just wants their ego stroked to make them feel big. Unless you've got something of you're own to post, then I'm done wasting my time :)

DeletedUser

This kind of thread is just a waste of people's time by someone who just wants their ego stroked to make them feel big. Unless you've got something of you're own to post, then I'm done wasting my time :)

Awwww diddums...did I make your tribe look bad ....again!

It was posted here to stop spam in the Top 20 Opinions thread, again you fail....I reffer you to the first pic on my first post :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nice to know you can use Google images. Ciow :)

I'm intrueged....as to why you want to defend such a crap tribe...I mean...You mass recruit-Beeen Proved, You keep week long inactives-Been proved.

Al you do is come up with lame excuses:icon_rolleyes:- Which is why your little bar has went red......it means youv had negative rep cos you post bad :D

btw Google images is my middle name

DeletedUser83

It has all been proved from what we did on day one. Maybe even up to day 5. Everyone inside ~LGA~ knows how things work now and that's all I really care about. We know our tribe works well and we're not really bothered if you don't. Actions speak louder than words.

DeletedUser

Dark-Arcanine, give up trying to convince people its not a mass recruiter tribe. Most forumers are not in one therefore are against them.