Why? ~LGA~ are Mass recruiting Nubz

DeletedUser360

Are peoples deffinitions of a mass-recruit tribe is a tribe that recruit a lot of players or a tride that ATTEMPTS to recruit a lot of players. Either way I don't think you can deny your tribe is a mass-recruit tribe. Just admit it and move on from it. It is a tactic your tribe use and in some worlds it has proved to work before and beat the so called elite tribes by using numbers of noobs rather than skill. You just need to argue that you think your tribe is better instead of denying the blatantly obvius.

end.

DeletedUser83

Are peoples deffinitions of a mass-recruit tribe is a tribe that recruit a lot of players or a tride that ATTEMPTS to recruit a lot of players. Either way I don't think you can deny your tribe is a mass-recruit tribe. Just admit it and move on from it. It is a tactic your tribe use and in some worlds it has proved to work before and beat the so called elite tribes by using numbers of noobs rather than skill. You just need to argue that you think your tribe is better instead of denying the blatantly obvius.

end.

I really wish people would stop say I'm denying it because it's really starting to cheese me off. I openly confessed that one the first day we mass recruited. All I am denying is that we do now because the fact is we don't. We don't need to any more.

DeletedUser360

I really wish people would stop say I'm denying it because it's really starting to cheese me off. I openly confessed that one the first day we mass recruited. All I am denying is that we do now because the fact is we don't. We don't need to any more.

Ok, in my experience I don't see a mass-recruit tribe as a tribe that recruits a lot. It may sound mad but here me out.

I believe a mass-recruit tribe is a tribe that has many members and holds onto inactive players. They do this because they value numbers over skill. I believe you do value numbers over skill and maybe thats the way you have decided to play this world.

DeletedUser83

I believe you do value numbers over skill and maybe thats the way you have decided to play this world.

Sinse the world started I would agree that is what we have been doing. But our intention has always been to filter out the weak links once we have given them a decent amount of time to prove themselves. I think that everyone deserves a chance to start with.

DeletedUser

Anyone who's ever tried to build a non-premade tribe will tell you that it's much easier to recruit everyone and then kick them on the basis of what they do within the world.

I see no reason not to invite someone who on this world is building at a decent pace, and supporting the tribe, just because he's not a well known player. People don't apply to small unknown tribes, so mediocre tribes (which is most tribes, as the majority of people in most scenarios will be average) which don't have big names to attract people have to establish themselves within the world, and the way to do that is to climb the rankings.

Inviting members then pruning them till you only have good ones is probably the most established way for normal players to build tribes within a world. Your ideal member limit might be 30 or 40, but why kick 20 members to reach that arbitrary number, if none of them have made a mistake?

DeletedUser1511

Yes, they may mass-recruit but that is a tactic they use. They should not be mocked for it. They will learn it is the wrong way or indeed prove you (and I) wrong if they succeed. I have been playing for a little over 4 years and I see what types of tribes succeed and what don't I'd be suprised to see them around in 2 months time.

Instead of wasting your time trying to turn others against them just sit back and let time take it's toll.

also 99.99999% of tribes on tribal wars suck. Nearly all premades sucks and almost all mass recruiting tribes suck. If you simply judge how good a tribe is on whether or not they get rimmed then :icon_neutral:
I doubt most tribes on this world will fail. No ms means there will be no snipings, the small "l1337" premades will get rimmed period. Leon! may appear like that but it isnt, nor do i assume Why? and even then i would say both have odds against them if the noobs on this world have half a brain.

I would say very few tribal wars tribe actualy succedded, if you measure success by how long a tribe lasts then i guess i am wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

iv just joined LGA and there a good bunch if your moaning about mass recruiting tribes thats just the same as a pre made tribe
someone at some time had to run around asking people will you join my tribe but on another world

DeletedUser

iv just joined LGA and there a good bunch if your moaning about mass recruiting tribes thats just the same as a pre made tribe
someone at some time had to run around asking people will you join my tribe but on another world

Uhhhhhhhhh. No

Theres a section for premades in the forums, Monty recruited his Premade there.Months before the world opened

Ingame there were a few mailed applications sent. no more than about 6-7 got in

A Mass Recruit tribe just starts inviting randoms and then if some of them randoms join they get privs and start inviting the players around them and so on ......Hence Mass recruit as, as many invites as possible get sent out = ~LGA~ Nubz

DeletedUser83

...randoms join they get privs and start inviting the players around them and so on .....

Erm sorry, I remember being asked if everyone had privs earlier, and the answer was no. Only the Council do. So stop saying thing that you can't back up with solid evidence.

DeletedUser1511

Uhhhhhhhhh. No

Theres a section for premades in the forums, Monty recruited his Premade there.Months before the world opened

Ingame there were a few mailed applications sent. no more than about 6-7 got in

A Mass Recruit tribe just starts inviting randoms and then if some of them randoms join they get privs and start inviting the players around them and so on ......Hence Mass recruit as, as many invites as possible get sent out = ~LGA~ Nubz

No a mass recruiting tribe invites a lot of people. If a premade has 500 members all indiividualy check its still mass recruited :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

No a mass recruiting tribe invites a lot of people. If a premade has 500 members all indiividualy check its still mass recruited :icon_neutral:

Do we look like we have 60 member ? or what ? we have only 45 ): i think monty would go more later on tmr :D

DeletedUser1511

Do we look like we have 60 member ? or what ? we have only 45 ): i think monty would go more later on tmr :D

I never said Why? mass recruit. Heck i was going to join WHY? until i quit tw, and came back to find myself joining Leon! :lol:

DeletedUser

Really?

I agree with Meechan on this one, a mass-recruiting tribe is a tribe that literally invites people with no messages or questions asked, just the assumption that if they have high points they are worth having in the tribe.

I would be perfectly fine in a tribe with 200+ members, as long as they all had quality.

DeletedUser83

It doesn't matter if you've recruited on a previous world, on the forums or in the world when it starts, they are all forms of mass recruiting.

...a mass-recruiting tribe is a tribe that literally invites people with no messages or questions asked, just the assumption that if they have high points they are worth having in the tribe...

See this all depends on people's opinions because if you're describing mass recruiting like that then we don't fall into that category. Yes we invited a lot over the first few days but it was still based on people who have started up quick and they were all individually mailed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1511

Really?

I agree with Meechan on this one, a mass-recruiting tribe is a tribe that literally invites people with no messages or questions asked, just the assumption that if they have high points they are worth having in the tribe.

I would be perfectly fine in a tribe with 200+ members, as long as they all had quality.

There are never 200 good players on a world. Heck co playing means that there is hardly ever 60 good acounts on a world. Then divide that number into how many tribes and premades join, and you will never get a tribe with a lot of quality players.
Ra and Rumble did it on world 3.uk and it just got boring when the otherside quit.

That is sadly the state tribal wars has been left in

DeletedUser

There are never 200 good players on a world. Heck co playing means that there is hardly ever 60 good acounts on a world. Then divide that number into how many tribes and premades join, and you will never get a tribe with a lot of quality players.
Ra and Rumble did it on world 3.uk and it just got boring when the otherside quit.

That is sadly the state tribal wars has been left in

That is really not the point at all. I'm fairly sure you were talking about mass-recruiting tribes being tribes with lots of members, not whether it's possible for 200 decent players to come together in a tribe. My point is, despite the fact it is unlikely there are enough good players to make it happen, a tribe with 200 or even 300+ quality members is not a mass-recruiting tribe, which you claim it to be.

Still, I see your point, but that is only on this server, this scenario could happen on .net I reckon, it would just depend on whether they can work together.

DeletedUser360

102 members = Fail. :icon_rolleyes:

Jump on the bandwagon much? Difficult to lead a successful tribe but they tried and they will get fairly far before eventually quality beats quantity. I've never tried a mass-recruit tribe because you think you're doing better than you are until half the tribe is yellow and the other half is red..

At the moment they are still doing well they are well clustered in K44.