Why? ~LGA~ are Mass recruiting Nubz

DeletedUser360

Your best bet is to sit them before you send the invite. That way they can't make up bull*poo* excuses as to why they can't let you sit.

One of my farms (only 185 points) joined T~F he has no wall and the support coming to him is in like groups of 5 spears. I loose maybe 2 axes or something but I am getting decent ODA from it so it may now be too bad n00bek but they don't look like the tribe to be supporting there own ;)

DeletedUser83

Im sorry, but this game is full of too many people that are too far up their own backsides. So what if we find out their troop quantities before they join or an hour or so after? It makes no difference, they either don't get an invite or get kicked, we don't suffer for it so who cares? When you're busy things are always done perfectly.

DeletedUser

When you're busy things are always done perfectly.

Err, no they don't...

When your busy, things normally go badly tbh :icon_neutral:

Are you saying if 500 people asked for an invite in 1 milisecond, you'd be able to sit all of them and check their troops and buildings and past experience better than if 5 people asked to join?

DeletedUser83

Err, no they don't...

When your busy, things normally go badly tbh :icon_neutral:

Are you saying if 500 people asked for an invite in 1 milisecond, you'd be able to sit all of them and check their troops and buildings and past experience better than if 5 people asked to join?

Erm, no you've just backed me up there :/

DeletedUser

Thats it though. Theres so many invites going out that there isnt time for their accounts to be sat immedietly so they need to spread it out....
oops that was incorrect. They dont mass recruit...
sorry forgot..

DeletedUser360

We do. No offence to you all lads, but I've been leading tribes for over a year and my fellow dukes have similar experience. We may not do things how everyone else does but it works for us.

I have been leading tribes on .net for a while. I haven't played in more than a year but before that I managed to create tribes and the majority ended up comfortably in the top 20 with 3 hitting rank #1 in the world (and I don't mean right at the start)

I never let a player join my tribe without sitting him first. Checking previous reports to see if he is a refugee or not and checking troop counts. Early on I check for farming but I don't require people to farm late on but its a preferance they do.

DeletedUser83

I never let a player join my tribe without sitting him first. Checking previous reports to see if he is a refugee or not and checking troop counts. Early on I check for farming but I don't require people to farm late on but its a preferance they do.

Like I said we do this too. But I'm not going to moan at my head recruiter if he was a bit busy at the time and couldn't sit him straight away.

DeletedUser

Like I said we do this too. But I'm not going to moan at my head recruiter if he was a bit busy at the time and couldn't sit him straight away.

then one would presume that if the recruiter doesnt have to time to check the prospective player's account then the inviting would be just delayed untill a time when it is suitable for the recruiter.
unless the tribe are really desperate for more players and points...

DeletedUser83

then one would presume that if the recruiter doesnt have to time to check the prospective player's account then the inviting would be just delayed untill a time when it is suitable for the recruiter.
unless the tribe are really desperate for more players and points...

Ahh! Seriously why aregue over something so trivial. Does it really matter? No! Why would we need more points? We're 3rd when we didn't originally aim for more than 20.

Anyway I'm sorry everyone, I'll let the sun keep shining out your backsides :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no need for you to do that it happens anyway, its just natural :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Dark-Acanine, most of your posts include

my coucil...
...my fellow dukes...
...my head recruiter...

im not going to quote each one...
but how many privs have you given out in this early stage?

DeletedUser83

i dont see why that is any of your business really. Yes we have 4 dukes as we all moved from W4 and started leading different Ks here.

DeletedUser1511

i dont see why that is any of your business really. Yes we have 4 dukes as we all moved from W4 and started leading different Ks here.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That says it all about your tribe...

DeletedUser

so then who leads the dukes?
what if the dukes have a difference in opinion? etc etc