Why? ~LGA~ are Mass recruiting Nubz

DeletedUser83

Quick vote. Simple. We never do really though, we are all like minded.

DeletedUser

4 dukes? :icon_eek:
:icon_neutral:

Can work...

I lead a tribe with 3 dukes which worked out very well. It can swing both ways, decisions can become complex (although with three it is a simple 2-1 outvoting the other scenario), however it means there is almost always an authoritative head of the tribe on at all times, which I found very useful.

So like I said, can work, but it needs to be handled well. Could end in chaos.

DeletedUser

hmm, i think one duke is enough...
anymore and a difference in opinion can split a tribe...

if you need someone helping you out, a baron or two should be enoguh.
and in the later stages, you could have a council of trusted members just incase you need an opinion or a group of people to look to if something is going wrong

EDIT

Can work...

I lead a tribe with 3 dukes which worked out very well. It can swing both ways, decisions can become complex (although with three it is a simple 2-1 outvoting the other scenario), however it means there is almost always an authoritative head of the tribe on at all times, which I found very useful.

could work, but powerstruggles...
...im not sure, but i think that was a major reason why EXP fell on uk1

DeletedUser83

hmm, i think one duke is enough...
anymore and a difference in opinion can split a tribe...

if you need someone helping you out, a baron or two should be enoguh.
and in the later stages, you could have a council of trusted members just incase you need an opinion or a group of people to look to if something is going wrong

EDIT

could work, but powerstruggles...
...im not sure, but i think that was a major reason why EXP fell on uk1

Worked fine with us all through W4 and here. It's easy to make decision because all 4 of us are on most of the time. Decisions are easy.

DeletedUser

Worked fine with us all through W4 and here. It's easy to make decision because all 4 of us are on most of the time. Decisions are easy.

i mean, what if the tribe leadershave a difference in opinion. no single person to call the shots

DeletedUser7630

Can work...

In some cases... yes. Like you pointed out.

But mostly not

Disagreements appear because of the variety of different views, tempers erupt, tribal leadership collapses = No tribe... What mostly happens. Like you said it could end in chaos.

DeletedUser7217

And sorry I cba to look it up but what tribe did you lead on W4?

DeletedUser7217

well you do know - have fun on this world, I doubt it will last as long as you W4

DeletedUser

From profile:

Unhappy with your tribe? At war with ours and want protection? Mail Dark-Arcanine to be an Informant.

Seems they have already resorted to spying as the only way to win wars.