Why? ~LGA~ are Mass recruiting Nubz

DeletedUser360

Might wanna check a map mate.

complete guess mate. I was about 90% sure you weren't located in one continent.. All i knew was you had a fairly decent cluster in K44..

I'm fed up of trying to defend you because the only thing I know about your tribe is what I've read in this thread. But it was a good laugh :p

DeletedUser1511

That is really not the point at all. I'm fairly sure you were talking about mass-recruiting tribes being tribes with lots of members, not whether it's possible for 200 decent players to come together in a tribe. My point is, despite the fact it is unlikely there are enough good players to make it happen, a tribe with 200 or even 300+ quality members is not a mass-recruiting tribe, which you claim it to be.

Still, I see your point, but that is only on this server, this scenario could happen on .net I reckon, it would just depend on whether they can work together.

Find me a .net world with 200 good or decent players :icon_neutral:
Yes mass recruting tribes are those that are not meant to have standards, but most tribes which have standards as are rubbish that their standards serve no purpose. Like a tribe that say no pointwhores, only troop whores, and ends up with slow growing turtles. Mass recruting should in my opnion be based enitirely on troop count. Ever tribe with argue they are "decent" or have "good" players. Most tribes dont.

DeletedUser83

complete guess mate. I was about 90% sure you weren't located in one continent.. All i knew was you had a fairly decent cluster in K44..

I'm fed up of trying to defend you because the only thing I know about your tribe is what I've read in this thread. But it was a good laugh :p

Yeah mate, it's never worth sticking up for anyone other than yourself or your own tribe. And I've even had enough of that now too :p.

DeletedUser

Find me a .net world with 200 good or decent players :icon_neutral:
Yes mass recruting tribes are those that are not meant to have standards, but most tribes which have standards as are rubbish that their standards serve no purpose. Like a tribe that say no pointwhores, only troop whores, and ends up with slow growing turtles. Mass recruting should in my opnion be based enitirely on troop count. Ever tribe with argue they are "decent" or have "good" players. Most tribes dont.

See this is where the use of the world 'could' comes in. It won't but it 'could'. Aaaanyway, still the point is:

Mass-recruiting = Click invite + Give invite privs + Click invite + Give invite privs etc...

Not merely having a lot of members.

DeletedUser7630

Mass recruiting is sending out allot of invitations towards usually tribe-less players in hope they will join. Even tribes with small amount of members can be mass recruit just not allot of people have joined.

Although i generally class tribes above 70 members to have mass recruited.

DeletedUser360

Yeah mate, it's never worth sticking up for anyone other than yourself or your own tribe. And I've even had enough of that now too :p.

I just don't like to see bullying. Theres politics and propaganda and then theres bullying. We have all heard that they are mass-recruiting tribes and this guy makes a thread with nothing extra to say than whats already been said.

I would suggest you go to your tribe and speak to them about a change. Dismiss all inactives and monitor player growth.

DeletedUser83

I just don't like to see bullying. Theres politics and propaganda and then theres bullying. We have all heard that they are mass-recruiting tribes and this guy makes a thread with nothing extra to say than whats already been said.

I would suggest you go to your tribe and speak to them about a change. Dismiss all inactives and monitor player growth.

I know, I normally don't waste my breathe. Came at a coincidental time anyway. Our Council decided a few days to start making our cut backs.

DeletedUser360

I know, I normally don't waste my breathe. Came at a coincidental time anyway. Our Council decided a few days to start making our cut backs.

Sounds to me like too little, too late. There is still some hope. All red dots dismissed Yellow dots looked at for previous growth and possibly dismissed.. if you have enough active players dismiss all yellows. I am guessing the majority of your tribe is inactive.

DeletedUser83

Sounds to me like too little, too late. There is still some hope. All red dots dismissed Yellow dots looked at for previous growth and possibly dismissed.. if you have enough active players dismiss all yellows. I am guessing the majority of your tribe is inactive.

I'd say we have an 85-90% activity rate. We've been doing random activity tests to weed out those that are active but not "part of the tribe" so to speak. I'd say we'll probably drop about 20 maybe even 30 members at the weekend. And it's by far not too late. Anyone can have an emergency or something that causes them to go inactive for a while and everyone deserves a chance.

DeletedUser360

I'd say we have an 85-90% activity rate. We've been doing random activity tests to weed out those that are active but not "part of the tribe" so to speak. I'd say we'll probably drop about 20 maybe even 30 members at the weekend. And it's by far not too late. Anyone can have an emergency or something that causes them to go inactive for a while and everyone deserves a chance.

Emergancy then set sitter. No emergancy will take a week were you wont be able to set a sitter. What's the worst that can happen? Your whole family get murdered.. the first thing you do is set a sitter.

DeletedUser83

Emergancy then set sitter. No emergancy will take a week were you wont be able to set a sitter. What's the worst that can happen? Your whole family get murdered.. the first thing you do is set a sitter.

Ok, so I'm in a car crash, do I say to the paramedics "just take me home first so I can set a sitter on TW"? We also realise that for the first few weeks members are still getting to know each other and are reluctant to set sitter. After a week or so this is no longer acceptable.

DeletedUser

Ok, so I'm in a car crash, do I say to the paramedics "just take me home first so I can set a sitter on TW"? We also realise that for the first few weeks members are still getting to know each other and are reluctant to set sitter. After a week or so this is no longer acceptable.

You are from W4 though so most of your members should know each other already.

DeletedUser

o_O

I'm preeetty sure that the majority of your inactives did not have car crashes or emergancys of that level. Setting a sitter (someone in the tribe, a friend, or even someone from this forum) isn't hard...

At least they should tell someone they're gone/going :?

DeletedUser83

You are from W4 though so most of your members should know each other already.

only 4 of us originally moved from w4.

o_O

I'm preeetty sure that the majority of your inactives did not have car crashes or emergancys of that level. Setting a sitter (someone in the tribe, a friend, or even someone from this forum) isn't hard...

At least they should tell someone they're gone/going :?

I can't be bothered to waste my time all night arguing technicalities. It was an example, nothing more.

DeletedUser

only 4 of us originally moved from w4.

I can't be bothered to waste my time all night arguing technicalities. It was an example, nothing more.

Why did you recruit a troopless 300 point farm of mine? Not mass recruiters? Yeah, right. You fail, sir.

DeletedUser83

Well if he has no troops then it will soon be noticed when he is account sat like all our recruits are.