World 2 - SMURFS are coming.

DeletedUser

Lol, i actually really like the idea of red bull, well thought of.:)

DeletedUser

No anyone joins, if your are on the list doesnt mean you are in the smurfs tribe, no way.

We do not recruit anyone and everyone, only the selected players. so if your on the list doenst mean your in the tribe, when the world opens we go through something called 'Recruitment Process'.

At the moment we are just looking for more good players.

The real leader of smurfs is not coming to this server but iam part of the leadership in smurfs.

DeletedUser

LoL i dont have the expirience,, heheh just try me.

Do you even know who iam? most defeintly you dont. I have been with smurfs from the start (i was in the leadership) and the only leader that is not coming to this server is Liz and the rest are. So we have nearly enough same expirience.

DeletedUser

If you have their experience then why did you say someone could join the tribe without asking them to message you or go on skype.

No I do not know you, there is nothing wrong with that.

DeletedUser

I never told anyone they can join the tribe without going through the recruitment process.

Nothing is wrong with you not knowing me, i didnt say there is.

DeletedUser

I never told anyone they can join the tribe without going through the recruitment process.

Nothing is wrong with you not knowing me, i didnt say there is.

Lol what happenened to you, you seem a mess and also you might what to clean up on your punctuation and grammer and go check the spelling on expierence.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

He won't stop arguing, so I just let him pass on what he believes :icon_rolleyes: He needs to chill.

DeletedUser

Hey, I'll join smurfs for the next round :p I'm experienced, had a 1 million point account with 5 million ODA and 12 million ODD on world 15 on .net, Let me know if i'm in :)

DeletedUser

Hey, I'll join smurfs for the next round :p I'm experienced, had a 1 million point account with 5 million ODA and 12 million ODD on world 15 on .net, Let me know if i'm in :)

Red Bull have a 6 million pointer. Ha!

DeletedUser

doutful. most tribes will start but wont actually get anywhere :)

DeletedUser

This will be Smurfs, not like any other tribe.. and we will go somewere {taking the world over}

DeletedUser

do you feel that you need a high number of players to be successfull in W2?

DeletedUser

I dont feel that anyone does. only noob tribes need over 30-35 and that still a bit high. Truly experienced players only need about 20-30 players to take over the world ;)

DeletedUser

May I be marked down as a maybe please?? (Mail for experience)

DeletedUser

you werent the leader of Smurfs so you dont have the right to use its name unless the ;eader has told you to or he did it himself

DeletedUser

Who are you to tell me that what i can do?

I know what iam doing and if you dont like it get of the forum.