World 2 - SMURFS are coming.

DeletedUser

I dont feel that anyone does. only noob tribes need over 30-35 and that still a bit high. Truly experienced players only need about 20-30 players to take over the world ;)
That's the overrated tribes. I've yet to see a low membered tribe actual last far into the world.

DeletedUser

I dont feel that anyone does. only noob tribes need over 30-35 and that still a bit high. Truly experienced players only need about 20-30 players to take over the world ;)

why not just have 5 players, then you will be known as uber 1337 players!! woohoo.
I've been in many premades and rank #1 tribes in my previous playing experience, and I have yet to understand why so many believe you need a low members number... (btw this members count drops by about 5 players per new world)

yes you should never mass recruit, but if your able to get a tribe full of great players, then having 40 or 50 wont matter, infact you would destroy a tribe of 20 experience players.

just putting the question out, as I have never had an answer for this.

DeletedUser

I would love to join Smurfs. If a leader is in RBE from world 22, I know they'll be experienced(;

I am in world 22 as zerix252.
Ap II. And I'm very power hungry and will farm like crazy XD

Let me know if I can join:icon_biggrin:

LET'S GO BLUE!:bluedot::attack::bluedot:

DeletedUser

Who are you to tell me that what i can do?

I know what iam doing and if you dont like it get of the forum.

WHOA!!! you kinda exploded there :p maybe if you would keep the right attitude then you could stay in the forums ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nude-Servant-Girl-1
>
That's the overrated tribes. I've yet to see a low membered tribe actual last far into the world.

As richi said yes a larger tribe could kill out a smaller one but you know you are truly elite if you can take out other tribes with smaller members. i mean Would you not be intemidated to see a 25 member tribe that is highly experienced to take out a 40 member experienced tribe. That would definally make any tribe think twice before attacking them. But how often do you see a tribe with 40 members that are all elite. i have only seen it once. They took over a continent within the first month.

DeletedUser

Seriously people? This place is to sign up to possibly join SMURFS. Not criticize it, if you are not signing up but arguing, please stop, and do us all a favor.

DeletedUser

No. but honestly, no one wants to hear how much members should be in a tribe. Either PM eachother, or make a new topic. Please

DeletedUser

Seriously people? This place is to sign up to possibly join SMURFS. Not criticize it, if you are not signing up but arguing, please stop, and do us all a favor.

Also who said anything bout criticizing the tribe or arguing? just having a bit of fun :)

No. but honestly, no one wants to hear how much members should be in a tribe. Either PM eachother, or make a new topic. Please

Were not telling you how MUCH tribe members you should have just making a point :) if you feel the need to have more members then fine. Noone cares lol

DeletedUser

Exactly, no one cares. So why do you insist in going on about it? lol. I'm stopping now before it turns into ANOTHER argument.

DeletedUser

nah not a argument. just a discussion. :) arguments are for in game where you can back your words ;)

DeletedUser

I would love to join Smurfs. If a leader is in RBE from world 22, I know they'll be experienced(;

I am in world 22 as zerix252.
Ap II. And I'm very power hungry and will farm like crazy XD

Let me know if I can join:icon_biggrin:

LET'S GO BLUE!:bluedot::attack::bluedot:

No, let's go gray, like my reputation thingy!
reputation_balance.gif
reputation_balance.gif
reputation_balance.gif
reputation_balance.gif
reputation_balance.gif

Yeh, I have 0 reputation points. Can't wait to go into neg rep :lol:

DeletedUser

As richi said yes a larger tribe could kill out a smaller one but you know you are truly elite if you can take out other tribes with smaller members. i mean Would you not be intemidated to see a 25 member tribe that is highly experienced to take out a 40 member experienced tribe. That would definally make any tribe think twice before attacking them. But how often do you see a tribe with 40 members that are all elite. i have only seen it once. They took over a continent within the first month.
Yeah, it would be rather amusing but my points is... Why would you rather recruit the top 25 members in the world than the top 60, even if it doesn't hurt your growth in any way?

DeletedUser

I was looking at my ODA and I noticed hrvt 11 ranks below... I have 396 points, you got 1.164 :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Not really,20-30 member tribes truely only do extremely good in the beggining and the fact is,they are still always behind,nce the world grows,depending on the tribe limit,lets say being 60 members,a 20 man tribe full of experienced players would be having to fight to stay in the top 20 and will most likely end up getting gangbanged by their controling k triebs eliminating the threats,low member tribes usually end up disbanding just about a few weeks after nobles come out.

DeletedUser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nude-Servant-Girl-1
>
Not really,20-30 member tribes truely only do extremely good in the beggining and the fact is,they are still always behind,nce the world grows,depending on the tribe limit,lets say being 60 members,a 20 man tribe full of experienced players would be having to fight to stay in the top 20 and will most likely end up getting gangbanged by their controling k triebs eliminating the threats,low member tribes usually end up disbanding just about a few weeks after nobles come out.

I have seen it done... the people just got fed up with getting ahead so much. They dominated and moved to another world.

DeletedUser

^ that was me, a while back. shame for the rest its not happening on this world.

DeletedUser

We have a blue gummy bear. In honour of the smurfs.... *snigger* ok it's not.