World War I

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Currently with the events of the world I can only assume that with the unfolding events that a declaration of World War is needed to be made!

Let us recap of the unfolding events that have occured in the past two months which has led to this declaration of World War...

In April, CHE!!! and W1N merge together, CHE!!! moving into W1N to recreate the first super tribe on W1 and indeed, the .co.uk server. With this merge, members of CHE!!! broke off and formed the tribe Flux, in which W1N and indeed Roch2001, as far as I know, did try to recruit and talk with Flux, as the idea was for CHE!!! to merge together into W1N, and not have any break offs [Although I may be wrong on this, perhaps this could be cleared on from this historical moment on this world].

Anyway, moving on, during this time, CHE!!! and indeed then W1N continued there war vs EXP at the time, in which only the original CHE!!! continued to war EXP, with the other W1N having a two weeks grace period with there former allies. After this two weeks, W1N launched full war on EXP, and I believe with the might of W1N vs EXP, and there leadership issues, the former Rank 2 tribe split, forming F.P.B, FIRE and other tribes. W1N continue to war these tribes today.

Let us also take note KilRoys decision to leave ODA!, which formed the merge with Flux and LRAG, which was significant in itself, as it was thought ODA! would be become a great rim tribe. To the other side of the world, T4H fam continued there war with ex-EXP, them declaring the same time as CHE!!! did.

With this recently occuring in May to June, relelations with TR broke down when war erupted vs the ex CHE!!! now in Flux, and there ex ODA friends in there too. TR recently declaring war, with ORC probably declaring aswell [Of course, this has yet to happen :icon_wink:]

And so, with this, let us declare the current World War I sides!

We have...

W1N, Udog, IWL, LRAG vs Flux, TR, KNK, FIRE, F.P.B, AK

T4H F vs IWL, FIRE, F.P.B, FW F

DeletedUser

Just FYI.

T4H Fam are NOT at war with IWL........ well not that I'm aware of anyway....

DeletedUser1189

Thats what I was saying, sides are incorrect :) Although I like blodyx's reason! /flex

DeletedUser

In April, CHE!!! and W1N merge together, CHE!!! moving into W1N to recreate the first super tribe on W1 and indeed, the .co.uk server. With this merge, members of CHE!!! broke off and formed the tribe Flux, in which W1N and indeed Roch2001, as far as I know, did try to recruit and talk with Flux, as the idea was for CHE!!! to merge together into W1N, and not have any break offs [Although I may be wrong on this, perhaps this could be cleared on from this historical moment on this world].

Incorrect, my dearest nemesis (the Fifth). Flux formed some time before the W1N - Che!!! merger as they were initially Che!!!'s K25 squad which, to paraphrase Timmyhill on his official PnP on Flux's introduction, had a bond much more akin to that of a tribe rather than a squad.

Let us also take note KilRoys decision to leave ODA!, which formed the merge with Flux and LRAG, which was significant in itself, as it was thought ODA! would be become a great rim tribe.

Flattery indeed. Alas, the writing was on the wall for -ODA- some time before my realisation that I was no longer capable of managing a tribe that so much was expected of with my conditions. Of course, I do at times regret not placing more trust in -ODA- and stepping down and instating a prominent Baron like Cambsrog as co-Duke with Irjoney and *Jonno*, but hindsight is a wonderful thing. Still, I believe my opinions at the time that we would effectively end up being a buffer zone between W1N, Flux, LRAG and KA/AK is still valid, and -ODA-'s days were numbered once Flux emerged.

We have...

W1N, Udog, IWL, LRAG vs Flux, TR, KNK, FIRE, F.P.B, AK

T4H F vs IWL, FIRE, F.P.B, FW F

I am afraid you have forgot to include W1N. in this overview . . . unless of course you are stating that W1N. is encompassed by W1N, which would contradict many an indignant riposte stating that the two tribes have nothing to do with each other.

Kilroy

DeletedUser6496

Just FYI.

T4H Fam are NOT at war with IWL........ well not that I'm aware of anyway....

I second that. He must have got that information from a Netto's Christmas cracker, cos it's totally duff.

You also have IWL fighting on the same side as FIRE and F.P.B. . You have more chance of Vanessa Feltz winning Miss World 2012 than that ever happening. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4320

With T4H's sudden stab in the back as the saying goes, the partitions of the conflict are:

Side 1: W1N W1N. T4H =T4H= T4H-W Udog IWL LRAG
Side 2: TR TR. KnK Flux F.P.B FIRE KA AK KGM TFA

No?

DeletedUser

With T4H's sudden stab in the back as the saying goes, the partitions of the conflict are:

Side 1: W1N W1N. T4H =T4H= T4H-W Udog IWL LRAG
Side 2: TR TR. KnK Flux F.P.B FIRE KA AK KGM TFA

No?

If you wish to collate sides like that Mr Mule, Add *FW*, *WW* + Riffs on side 2.

DeletedUser4320

True that, also LRAGO for side 1. Any more?

Side 1: W1N T4H T4H-W LRAG IWL =T4H= Udog W1N. LRAGFO
Side 2: TR F.P.B *FW* FIRE TR. Flux KA KnK AK Riffs *WW* TFA KGM

Are there any cross side alliances?

Noteably absent of the top 20 tribers are ORC, FREE and 3Lions. Any speculation of their walkabouts?

DeletedUser

this is not abt the coalition , this is about the world war , and currently T4H are fighting FW fam, which puts u guys on side 2 .

T4H isnt warring couple of tribes that we are and vice versa , but the bigger picture is that tribes in side 2 are not warring each other and tribes on side 1 and not warring each other, they might not have the same enemy list, but everyone of side 1 has an enemy in side 2 , and the opposite.

DeletedUser5333

*FW* are also fighting both EX-EXP tribes FPB & Fire (I think). They are a side of their own atm.

DeletedUser

well yh, were fighting some of the old EXP lot, hence we are fighting tribes from both sides(side 1 and side 2).

thats why i said it, dont really know much about the coalition :S

DeletedUser

which tribe to be exact ? tfa? fire or fpb ?

cz the stats are showing 0-0 on all in the last 48 hrs. ;)

and last week
Side 1: 3 *fw*
Side 2: 2 tfa-fpb-fire
Difference: 1

the the ground that u guys are sharing , those can easily be cross nobeling, from the barbs that recently appeared. so plz find me something to back up ur claim.

DeletedUser

LRAG and LRAGFO have not choosen sides, we're simply fighting our way through the area as usual.

DeletedUser4320

Due to the total tranquility that is reigning on the forums of late I took it upon me to be all sensible and serious and update an old thread.

True that, also LRAGO for side 1. Any more?

Side 1: W1N T4H T4H-W LRAG IWL =T4H= Udog W1N. LRAGFO
Side 2: TR F.P.B *FW* FIRE TR. Flux KA KnK AK Riffs *WW* TFA KGM

Are there any cross side alliances?

Noteably absent of the top 20 tribers are ORC, FREE and 3Lions. Any speculation of their walkabouts?

There has been some development, most notably ORC joining the side of freedom and fun and KA AK turning the cape with the tailwind and joining the dark side. Also some tribes has disbanded others emerged. The current setup of the sides in the Word War is to the best of my understanding (top 20 tribes):

Glory hunters: W1N + T4H + T4H-W + LRAG + IWL+ LRAGKA + AK + UDog + LRAGFO
Freedom and fun: F.P.B + *FW* + ORC + ~R~ + KnK + ORC² + Flux + Riffs + AMP

Uncertain: FREE + G.G

I even made a map! World War Map

Discuss!

DeletedUser

From what I can gather, it's the end of the world, so all the big tribes have a NAP to deal with the smaller tribes then turn on each other.

DeletedUser

Very interesting set of events, but no one can truly determine the outcome of this "world war" just yet. Although, looking at that map, I would say that the "glory hunters" are in a better position due to the fact that "freedom and fun" are split.

Although, I may be slightly biased.

DeletedUser717

I would say that the "glory hunters" are in a better position due to the fact that "freedom and fun" is an inferior strategy for a war game.

Status
Not open for further replies.