World War I

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

May I point out Tr and swarm? Was that a merge or selective recruitment, because TR got a lot of stick for it from you guys, "merge wars" you called it. Infact if I'm honest it worked quite effectively to tarnish the name (that and the battering you and t4h gave them)

OT: As a side note, Free who are NAPed with w1n, are/were fighting KA/AK, but now LRAGka aren't fighting free, although this may change. However, LRAGKA will be fighting Flux rather than w1n, from what I've gathered. Personally, I liked facing the best tribe in the world and might go somewhere where I can. I was yet to really dig my teeth in. (sent 10 nukes at one of degenerals villages, which he just about battered off)

DeletedUser4320

Ok, we've now agreed that recruitment and merge are two flints of the same stone as the saying goes and that the optimal strategy for maximizing success is for one tribe to recruit all other players through merge wars. However, fun that would be not as one would phrase it in poor British.

Back on track as the saying goes.

Updates:
(all susceptible to my bias)
- AMP seems to have merged into F.P.B / F.P.B seems to have recruited AMP
- AK refused to let their legacy go down as cowardice puppets and refuted any association to the masters of tail wind chasers (LRAG)
- *WW* and FWWWR are also fighting against the dark side.

Glory hunters: W1N + T4H + T4H-W + LRAG + IWL+ LRAGKA + UDog + LRAGFO
Freedom and fun: F.P.B + *FW* + ORC + ~R~ + KnK + ORC² + AK + Flux + Riffs + *WW* + FWWWR

Uncertain: FREE + G.G + TK

Discuss!

DeletedUser6748

Dubby, please can you explain why you have put Udog in the glory section?

DeletedUser4320

I put Udog together with the other brown nosers merely because Clamju aligned them with W1N, LRAG and IWL in the opening post. I have no further reasoning for their placement.

So if you have information that they should be put elsewhere, please share.

DeletedUser

I would like him to explain his definition (not the thesaurus version as I know that one all ready) of Freedom and Fun versus Glory Hunters as this game by its own definition is fun cause you attack and conqueror other players villas with the aim to be the only tribe left so are the two not actually the same thing but just words chosen by the publisher to try and substantiate his own wild claims.

Also as you have said in many threads to those who would side with W1N that they will be next so with that in mind how can you call any of them Glory Hunters in the next breath as you have already told them on many an occasion they will not survive so they cannot be glory hunting now can they, they can only be seeking a bit more fun until we apparently turn on them.

DeletedUser6164

Clamju
I could defeat W1N on my own

Either arrogance or stupidity, either way sad. TBH you quit this world why not quit the forum.

DubbyTheMule
And lets not forget DOA.

I am in W1N I was a Baron in DOA before joining W1N. DOA were not defeated by W1N we never fought. A deciscion was made by myself and quite a few other DOA members to accept W1N's invitation to join them. It was neither a merge (all members of DOA were not invited) or recruitment of a defeated enemy (We did not fight). 7 of the top 25 members currently in W1N were exDOA so you could say it was a very sucessful recruitment policy W1N executed there.

DeletedUser4320

@BChomper: I am sorry that my naming did not appeal to your tastedness as the saying goes. If you can provide me with an alternative naming for the two fractions, I'll be more than happy to employ that for my next update.

@DOA representative: Indeed, it was a typical example of W1N's merging/recruiting ways, which is exactly what I've been talking about in terms of maximizing the amount of success.

DeletedUser

I put Udog together with the other brown nosers merely because Clamju aligned them with W1N, LRAG and IWL in the opening post. I have no further reasoning for their placement.

So if you have information that they should be put elsewhere, please share.

UDog was around since CHE!!! and is a small tribe of players who like to work together, like Flux is, only UDog in a sense support W1N.

I believe there at war with F.P.B and those other tribes in that small corner of the world.

Clamju

Either arrogance or stupidity, either way sad. TBH you quit this world why not quit the forum.

I asked ORC for a free account a few days ago, they never got back to me. Which is an open invitation from any tribe with a free account whos fighting W1N :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser6164

Clamju
I could defeat W1N on my own

I am shaking with fear and trepidation I hope you a. Get an account b. Have the guts to let us know its you c. Shut up when you get rimmed.

I stick by what I said your all encompasing statement is either arrogance or stupidity, and getting sadder with each post. You quit now go away you really bore me.

DeletedUser

Clamju

I am shaking with fear and trepidation I hope you a. Get an account b. Have the guts to let us know its you c. Shut up when you get rimmed.

I stick by what I said your all encompasing statement is either arrogance or stupidity, and getting sadder with each post. You quit now go away you really bore me.

Find me an account thats on a W1N front, and i'll just lol at luke on skype when I have a solid 30+ conquer stat lead on that account.

DeletedUser

And I will LOL at you when you come up with some piss poor excuse as to why you got a butt whopping!

You are just a fanboy of Adellions who could not cut the cloth using a W1N account, now run along little one.....your boring us already!

DeletedUser6164

Well thats great, believe me when I say if you reveal your self you will be annihilated. You appear to have an oppinion of your abilities beyond belief. When in W1N you were a non entity, most of the tribe had never heard of you. You played the tyne34 account I think (only think I would have to ask to be sure) with no distinction.
What has changed did you go off and learn under some secret master and gain abilities beyond compare or are you going to manage the same non event your time in W1N proved to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7168

Quick question to all: Why do people who no longer play the game still come on here and shout like they do???

That is all.

DeletedUser

Quick question to all: Why do people who no longer play the game still come on here and shout like they do???

That is all.

Different people are still involved because they like it, when i go, i think i will lurk the forums to know what's happening.

Others wish to troll, but let's not make a list ^_^

DeletedUser6164

Rereading your post Clamju you consider 30 villages a solid lead, lets say even you would need a week to take 30 villages from W1N so to defeat W1N on your own would only take 23606 divided by 30 weeks = almost 777 weeks or 15 years assuming W1N just stopped dead now and did not grow at all. This is the measure of your arrogance and stupidity in stating you alone could beat WIN. Please take a hint and go away your posts are neither revelent or interesting.

DeletedUser

Rereading your post Clamju you consider 30 villages a solid lead, lets say even you would need a week to take 30 villages from W1N so to defeat W1N on your own would only take 23606 divided by 30 weeks = almost 777 weeks or 15 years assuming W1N just stopped dead now and did not grow at all. This is the measure of your arrogance and stupidity in stating you alone could beat WIN. Please take a hint and go away your posts are neither revelent or interesting.

I concur. You should get a Flux account...

DeletedUser1942

Find me an account thats on a W1N front, and i'll just lol at luke on skype when I have a solid 30+ conquer stat lead on that account.

Lol - you give up, then want to get back at the click of your fingers, i just dont understand some people!!

You couldnt cut it in W1N, and i strongly feel you couldnt cut it against!!!

DeletedUser

Ummm...

Nevermind

If Op'er or someone else would like to start a new thread about the World war, please do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.