~WORLD WAR~

DeletedUser

The World War of UK2 (WWUK2).
By The Nobbler

Since Levian & STORM! have declared on G.F, every major power left in UK2 is involved in this war in some way. I think this has to be described as a World War!

topktribes.png
The Origins of The World War are rooted in the bloody and ferocious conflict dubbed The Core War (December 2009 - July 2010). The Core War was a battle between DOGS and TEAM that escalated when both sides brought other tribes into the fray in an attempt to achieve victory. The various tribes that joined The Core War are W~A~R, DUKES, C~C, DCT, (MB), DEFCON & P.D. Some people suggested that the core war had escalated to a world war when TEAM brought non-core* tribes into the fight. However the general consensus was that it had not become a world war as the majority or combatants were still core tribes and only one side had resorted to bringing in rim tribe allies. for more info on the core war look here >>> or here >>>. The Core War ended when Team merged with long time ally Virtus.

The same day The Core War ended, DOGS declared on -TV- (the tribe formed by TEAM and Virtus) This was an obvious move and was just a gradual extension of DOGS war with the TEAM players. G.F also Declared on -TV- as they had some unfinished business with the Virtus players. on the 12/08/10 W~A~R declared on -TV- setting the table for what looked like the second core war? However, with H D fighting (MB) and P.D still causing trouble, there were a number of important non-core tribes in this new conflict that could not be over-looked as just 'cannon fodder'. So this could not be another Core War. G.F for example, was not a core tribe yet was/is one of the driving forces behind the war against -TV-, dubbed one of the big 3.

With Levian and STORM! entering the war by declaring on G.F this means every major power left in UK2 have now chosen a side. making this the first war that could be considered a World War.

Every major power is now encamped into two opposing sides. The Allies led by W~A~R and the Axis of Evil led by -TV-

NB: these stats are just a generalization...

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS, W~A~R, G.F, H D, TWM, ODIN
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-, Levian, P.D, (MB), TRUE, STORM!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 841
Side 2: 392
Difference: 449

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,201,810
Side 2: 3,229,402
Difference: 3,972,408

chart

DeletedUser7179

Excellent Post Nobbler!!! It really is a world war now!!! There can only be one winner!!! W~A~R!!! :)

DeletedUser3227

i would like to add to the record that team never dispanded, as if mergeing virtus into us means we lost the core war , then really team won the core war when dogs merged st into them. either the core war never ended and turned into a world war, or dogs lost the core war by merging st into them. you cant have your cake and eat it too.

with this aside a nice post and looking foward to the fun times ahead.

DeletedUser4320

Another thing for the records, TRUE never chose a side, but was ambushed by their allies in W~A~R and H D and thus is encamped with the -TV- conglomerate. But enough of the history, time to look ahead. WAR!

Fraction maps!

DeletedUser

Likewise.

I would like to add that PD, like true, were forced to fight Dogs due to their underhand backstabbing tactics.

DeletedUser

Yes, it certainly seems that tribes are being added to sides out of convenience for stats. True are not in the world war, as they are not allies, or have naps with -TV- or any of the other main tribes involved. Sorry to burst the stats bubble Shaun and co.
Levian and Storm likewise, are only fighting GF, even though they have borders with W~A~R and HD, so I don't feel they can really be included in the world war.

Of course this is just my personal view on the matter. I'd be more than happy to have Levian and Storm as allies, but that diplomatic status, whilst it did exist for a short while, has not existed for a couple of months. They are working to their own agenda at the moment.

DeletedUser

Well well well mwahahaha, where shall i begin ? hmmmmmm

the concept was very well thought out !
nice bit of pnp, shame its not really necessary, as everyone that you need to pnp ''is already our enemies'' :icon_rolleyes:

the facts are grammatical conjunctions: (type of compound statement: in logic, a proposition of the form 'A and B' that is true only if both A and B are true) to say the least ! what you fail to recognize nobbler is that in this worlds forum there is basically just team v everyone else that posts, so in essence your post was nothing short of - self gratification :icon_eek:

anything we say is always going to be looked at with conjecture by the back slap coalition, so please entertain yourself with all the drama you so rightfully bestow on yourself daily mate, you wont get any complaints from old eazy-az.. you dont fool me :lol:

here is an ipso facto for you.....!

bullet_error.png
its going to take 3 top 5 tribes to take us out and we are looking forward to the future battles laddies so put on your boots and lace them tight...we are not going to go down without taking a hell of a lot of time and effort on all 3 of you!

bullet_error.png
if the world only knew half the facts team know about DOGS in-game tactics, i think this war would not be so imbalanced tbh.
then again, W~A~R aint any different tbh

lilsammi79 knows you like we do by the looks of his/her post nobbler lol'zz

also:
nice to see levian and storm finally stopped being G.F doormats, and sank their teeth into some G.F real-estate......very nice...

i salut'e...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6488

Yer i get your point BUT ...

Levien & Storm warring with GF effects GF's ability to attack TV and keep the added pressure as they have other focuses to deal with therefore helps TV no end

Same can be said regarding TRUE if all of W~A~R's focus was fully on TV then it would again be more pressure on TV but it aint therefore giving TV breathing space

Then you look at DOGS they got MB,PD and whatever the rest of the goons there are called

i aint saying its right or wrong all im trying to point out is that all these RIM wars effects the Core wars in one way or another so therefore must constitute having the name of "World War" and stats reflecting this.

Please discuss ....

DeletedUser

Yer i get your point BUT ...

Levien & Storm warring with GF effects GF's ability to attack TV and keep the added pressure as they have other focuses to deal with therefore helps TV no end

Same can be said regarding TRUE if all of W~A~R's focus was fully on TV then it would again be more pressure on TV but it aint therefore giving TV breathing space

Then you look at DOGS they got MB,PD and whatever the rest of the goons there are called

i aint saying its right or wrong all im trying to point out is that all these RIM wars effects the Core wars in one way or another so therefore must constitute having the name of "World War" and stats reflecting this.

Please discuss ....

I can see where you're coming from. But lets be honest here, W~A~R are going through TRUE like a hot knife through butter, as are we with ODIN and TWM. They are all side shows, and a long way from the core war. At best a distraction. And lets be honest here, the players fighting these tribes, are so far from the core war front lines, that any input they'd have would be minimal at best, support, fakes, and a few nukes. All so long range that any attack capability they can bring to the table, would not help with conquests paricularly.
I know most will disagree with my view, but I'm trying to be realistic, from our side, and our enemies.

The core war, or world war if its now to be called such, involves the same tribes it did last week, these other tribes are distractions, but not part of it.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Shaun that all the wars, minor skirmishes on this world indirectly effect the war efforts of the major players.

Here's a very quick (and somewhat crude) chart I have done to highlight the major wars/skirmishes:

TWW2WW.jpg

Whether or not there is a coalition of the various sides. i.e DOGS/W~A~R v's -TV- coalition the fact remains that the various side battles impact on the battles between the top three tribes in terms of available nukes and defensive support troops.

Thus since these impact on the tribes effectiveness then I think it can be claimed as a World War.

Dubbys map also showed in no uncertain terms how the World is at war.

DeletedUser6063

I might add, K.I.A/levian have had a war in the past with GF but only to get rid of them from K66 so the stats may look abit odd if it was forever

(thats if levian is still classed as KIA in TW statts)

DeletedUser6488

I might add, K.I.A/levian have had a war in the past with GF but only to get rid of them from K66 so the stats may look abit odd if it was forever

(thats if levian is still classed as KIA in TW statts)

dont mean nowt mate look @ W~A~R v G.F forever stats there blood spilt there

shaneyboy hit nail on the head as to what i was trying to say

DeletedUser

Whether or not there is a coalition of the various sides. i.e DOGS/W~A~R v's -TV- coalition the fact remains that the various side battles impact on the battles between the top three tribes in terms of available nukes and defensive support troops.

TEAM plan and rely on themselves because then we cant get shafted, any added input from other tribes is just a bonus. anyone who goes planning expansion with the idea some tribe on the other side of the world, has their best interests at the top of their agenda IS FOOLISH. you cant be serious with the whole chart thing lol.. can you add a few stick figures in the next one shaney he he he !

a good leadership group spots where a tribes attention must be focused ! so to insinuate that skirmishes on the other side of the world effect us is a total crock hahaha ! sounds like dogs have no village management in place to me.

your theory then by your chart lol is that the whole world has been at war since it began ? because if that is true then HELLO SHANEY AND WELCOME TO A GAME CALLED TRIBAL WARS lol'zzzz :icon_razz: i do hope everyone is fighting or else what on earth are they doing playing this game. sure it would be beneficial to us if we only had war on 1 front, but thats not viable with this worlds settings now is it ? 58hrs 20 mins noble limit would make the game boring to the players out on the rim. and we would just be foolish to tell people sorry ''you cant fight'' ---> in a war game lol'zz

do you see why yours and shauns theory is a laughing point yet ? we do pfffft. the other laughing point is the way you lot focus so much energy on stats, its the end game that matters, who's left standing regardless of who lost more villages than the other..it dont matter if your not around to enjoy your graphs and charts bahahaha.

diplomacy is for lamer's !
war is for gamers !

without loss there can be no glory in victory, just remember that ! here is a few quotes.

“Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggie" until you can find a rock.”
Will Rogers~

“All war represents a failure of diplomacy”
Tony Benn ~

ITS A WAR GAME :lol: kick me if i am wrong but i started playing it, get this ------> ''TO BE IN WARS'' :icon_razz:

its no more a world war now than at start up, now start up was full scale imo..just madness all over the place. its just turtle pace now..

[sarcasm] now enter the back slap coalition...[/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

well just for those that like looking at stats, heres some that will interest them.........................

Side 1:
Tribes: Levian, STORM!
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 86
Difference: 32

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 8
Difference: 29

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 427,676
Side 2: 461,718
Difference: 34,042

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 297,345
Side 2: 61,611
Difference: 235,734

chart

I hope Levian and Storm keep this pace up, its definately having a positive effect for us, even though we have no diplomacy with either tribe.

DeletedUser7215

juke are you sure yous have no diplomacy with either tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I only wish we did. Theyve turned us down flat, just want to do their own thing.

DeletedUser7215

so why do you have shared forum with them

General
support
Attacks (from us)
Intel
scripts/tips
Duck and Grouse
barb noble claims
Claims Archive
Sitters Needed
m/afc - Levian AM/FC
STORM! - STORM!/Levian combined ops
STORM! - K57/K67/K77 Shared claims forum
-TV- - ~~~ -TV- Alliance Chat Room ~~~
H D - World forum
STORM! - Levian : Shared War Forum
-TV- - ~~~ -TV- Alliance Chat Room ~~~
Shared Forum of Tribe -TV-

Shared with (DB), (MB), Levian, P.D, T-VNew topic
New poll
» mark forum as read
» mark all forums as read
Topics Author Last post Reply
Important: (slag each other off as much as you want in here please) ( 1, 2, Last page ) P.D - kkl1
on 03.09. at 16:12 (MB) - hammerd
today at 22:03 48
Important: WORKING TOGETHER AS A GROUP ( 1, 2, Last page ) (MB) - hagueok
on 28.08. at 15:11 P.D - kkl1
on 06.09. at 16:12 56
Important: -TV- Alliance Chat Room. -TV- - Jaigosian
on 05.07. at 17:25 P.D - GIXXER
on 24.07. at 03:09 2
Important: approved scripts on uk2 - 15/04/2010 -TV- - DARTHCALAIS
on 15.04. at 05:37 Levian - Peadar the Red
on 19.07. at 14:29 6
Important: TEAM POST -TV- - ben9999
on 01.02. at 15:51 -TV- - ben9999
on 03.03. at 05:29 2
Saturdays ops... ( 1, 2, Last page ) P.D - GIXXER
on 03.09. at 23:08 P.D - Pleb
today at 20:32 41
P.D mainly lol ( 1, Last page ) (MB) - oONEWBYOo
on 31.08. at 22:58 P.D - Pleb
today at 18:56 34
461|392 P.D - kkl1
on 06.09. at 16:28 P.D - kkl1
on 06.09. at 16:28 0
Special thanks go to lilsammi79 (DB) - NamelessII
on 02.09. at 12:59 (MB) - STRINGER
on 06.09. at 16:01 15
images for your quick bar -TV- - DeAdMaX
on 01.12. at 15:41 T-V - Angelkitty
on 06.09. at 13:59 9
urgent support needed please (DB) - awasteoftime
on 04.09. at 20:03 (MB) - Gibber
on 05.09. at 08:29 2
359|397 P.D - cameron1000
on 04.09. at 17:54 P.D - cameron1000
on 04.09. at 20:28 2
515|190 T-V - Drumbeater
on 03.09. at 08:13 T-V - Drumbeater
on 03.09. at 08:13 0
LORAQ (MB) - hagueok
on 20.08. at 14:18 (MB) - hagueok
on 03.09. at 02:07 4
gertlushboy k24 T-V - DR-EVIL-NRNS
on 21.08. at 16:49 -TV- - garycostin
on 02.09. at 13:14 10
314|256 T-V - BIG CHEEKS
on 01.09. at 15:44 (MB) - penup156
on 02.09. at 03:06 2
HI TO ALL IN PD ( 1, 2, 3, 4, Last page ) (MB) - hagueok
on 26.08. at 20:45 T-V - jcuhlitsh
on 30.08. at 21:05 84
00darren1 (MB) - oONEWBYOo
on 28.08. at 09:33 (MB) - oONEWBYOo
on 28.08. at 17:10 5
TB505 ( 1, 2, 3, Last page ) (MB) - STRINGER
on 26.08. at 20:55 P.D - Pleb
on 28.08. at 00:35 74
Post your ugly mug (for the third time lol) ( 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Last page ) -TV- - SamuelJW
on 18.11. at 00:12 T-V - gramrfc1
on 23.08. at 11:06 163
world forum , hosted by hd (MB) - hagueok
on 21.08. at 21:54 (MB) - Barik
on 21.08. at 23:55 5
hello world (MB) - hagueok
on 20.08. at 01:43 T-V - gramrfc1
on 21.08. at 00:34 16
John D Mclain (MB) - oONEWBYOo
on 19.08. at 11:17 (MB) - oONEWBYOo
on 19.08. at 11:17 0
How goes your fronts on your battles? STORM! - Storm Rider
on 17.08. at 19:18 -TV- - rogerzz
on 19.08. at 04:40 16
OUTLAW ( 1, Last page ) T-V - chip man
on 12.07. at 16:06 T-V - chip man
on 14.07. at 16:05 27
Best and worst player names ( 1, Last page ) T-V - Pipsdad
on 21.02. at 11:34 -TV- - rogerzz
on 14.07. at 09:42 22
ur best co ord timing attacks and train snipes ( 1, 2, Last page ) -TV- - DeAdMaX
on 02.12. at 06:37 -TV- - Fire Blade 001
on 11.07. at 18:50 53
Incoming attack marker Josephine
on 27.03. at 14:59 -TV- - SamuelJW
on 27.03. at 15:32 4
Cat's or Offensive troops Missteak
on 14.02. at 11:05 -TV- - SamuelJW

DeletedUser7179

Hahahahahaha!!!! I love that post!!! -TV- Exposed! Caught red handed again!! lol

DeletedUser

I think that's conclusive evidence then. -TV-, Levian & STORM! are working together.

Yes, it certainly seems that tribes are being added to sides out of convenience for stats. True are not in the world war, as they are not allies, or have naps with -TV- or any of the other main tribes involved. Sorry to burst the stats bubble Shaun and co.

TWM & ODIN have no diplomacy with any of the other major powers yet you continue to put them in the stats for 'the coalition cries for help'.