~WORLD WAR~

DeletedUser

Very interesting anthrich, and the answer is..............I have no idea!

DeletedUser

I think that's conclusive evidence then. -TV-, Levian & STORM! are working together.

TWM & ODIN have no diplomacy with any of the other major powers yet you continue to put them in the stats for 'the coalition cries for help'.

so by your theory, the shared world forum you have with all the abuse and chest beating going on in it, makes dogs allies with everyone in that then does it ?

if your spy was as great at delivering info as you make out, you would post a screeny of our diplomacy page at TEAM and all would be clear, but obviously he is not..so...YOU FAIL...! :lol:

as for TWM ans ODIN byron, stop attacking us at the same time at the same targets with your fakes and it wouldnt be so obvious your working with them.... yet another FAIL...! :lol:

DeletedUser5293

-TV- - ~~~ -TV- Alliance Chat Room ~~~

There was a lot to read in that mssg but the highlighted bit above is the only part that i cared to notice.
I don't say that when -TV- said that they were not allied to either Storm! or Levian they were lying because it is all but possible that they aren't allied as in the case of diplomacy to any of them. But what this tells to me is they might be or might not be allied persay as I have no idea what the diplomacy statement of either tribe looks like, but again it is evident enough which side of the fence they are workning on.
This might not be on the behest of -TV- and they might be acting in a completely independent framework but there can be no denying of sharing of information is taking place which makes it but obvious that they have chosen a side. They might not be working with -TV- in essence but this world in essence is completely Bi polar you are either on one side or the other.
Here what i can make of it from a neutral standing they have shifted to anti GF standing which puts them quote unquote if i may use the word "AXIS" camp.

But this i still consider an localised conflict between Storm/Levian and GF.

PS: Can anyone within Storm/Levian come forth and confirm their standing on the issue, i know its a long shot but there is no harm in asking is there:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ argho,
were just a group of people banding together to fight a common enemy as of now argho..we at team have never used the diplomacy for anything other than to highlight a tribe/tribes to get a better visual perspective of where they are while engaging them in battle anyway..so thats of no use to anyone as a reference :p if you feel the urge to ask levian or storm argho, then for all its worth, be my guest.

we have an nap if its of any relevance to this topic, and anyone who has a clue, would be wet behind the ears to think otherwise imo..just because we who started this tribe chose to flip diplomacy the bird in this world, does not mean we dont know how to negotiate such agreements with someone who is clearly fighting a common enemy..

DeletedUser5293

Ofcourse Darthy there is nothing wrong in having diplomacy, and common sense entails that diplomacy is essential if not a must when you are fighting a common enemy and i dont think anyone was trying to say -TV-/Levian/Storm working together was wrong on the contrary it makes the world more interesting.

Regarding my comment on someone from Levian/Storm come forth on this forum, it was not in relation for them to come on here an prove what is being said is wrong or right but they being a major tribe in this world some representation of the externals would give extra zest to the forums. Everyone knows the more views that populate the externals the more interesting read it is.

DeletedUser

i agree argho,
however from the limited conversations i have had with any leadership over there, they seem a decent mature bunch and leaving you completely out of this of-coarse, there is not many, if any, mature posters worth replying to in the uk2 forums argho...so no doubt that is why they do not bother tbh... :lol:

DeletedUser3227

after storm and levian started attacks on gf, it would be stupid for us not to look for diplomacy with them.

but in truth if levian and storm had of attacked gf at our request they would have started months ago.

so i too would like to hear from storm and levian to hear what had motivated them into war with gf.

Side 1:
Tribes: Levian, STORM!
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 28
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 509,123
Side 2: 210,826
Difference: 298,297

chart

DeletedUser6488

Well thats easy MAX

They had 3 Growth options

1, Invade W~A~R's home k ....
2, Attack -TV- in k56
3, Declare on GF

now option 2 would have been the easiest way for them to grow in my opinion
but they obviously felt taking the rim is a better option than going through the middle of k's

DeletedUser7179

To be honest I don't know what specifically made them go to war with GF but as far as I see it they only had 3 choices GF, w~a~r or internally noble and continue to barb munch until they own 100% of their area!! So from those 3 options you can see where they would come to the conclusion GF would be the easy option with their flank already completely open!!
However that being said personally I don't how that will effect relations with w~a~r or other members of that alliance that has been formed!!
So as far as I can see it was the only option they had if they wanted to grow but was also a risky option!!! Only time well tell wether it was a smart move or not!!!

However whichever way it goes for them I would have liked to have seen much larger figures in conquers section considering they had a large element of surprise and probably a large number of empty villas!! Anything less than 100+conquers on the opening day of attacks I would and do consider a failure!!

DeletedUser4320

Lionheart123, that is an interesting notion.

However you do realize that W~A~R themselves didn't achieve 100 conquers until the fourth day when they stabbed their ally TRUE in the back?

:)

DeletedUser3227

100 conquers in 1 day, anything less a failure lol?????

combine op from twm/odin, gf, W~A~R and dogs only to tally 57 on -tv- so what would you call that?

i havent seen 100 conquers on a tribe in 24hrs thus far on w2.

i think you need to come back to realilty coward lionheart.

DeletedUser

now option 2 would have been the easiest way for them to grow in my opinion
yeah, take shauns word for this storm members, he thought it was such an easy expansion area it took him 1 year to make a full scale assault on us, oh scratch that did i say us ?? i meant the archi account :icon_razz:

you have spunk i will give you that shaun.. misdirection FTW.... well done !

but i think i would have more chance misleading them into believing,,, that doing ridiculous things like having forks in the hair or Vegemite or toothpaste spread behind the ears will deter an australian drop bear or that walking through the bush carrying a screwdriver raised above one's head will impale a drop bear if it attacks.. [raz]:icon_razz:[/raz]

(its the bondi mullet you have to look out for guy's n girls)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eazy Az said:
so by your theory, the shared world forum you have with all the abuse and chest beating going on in it, makes dogs allies with everyone in that then does it ?

you said it your self darth, its a world forum.... shared with friends and foes. so the comparison your trying to make doesn't even work as your forum is exclusively for your 'friends' so you fail.

eazy Az said:
if your spy was as great at delivering info as you make out, you would post a screeny of our diplomacy page at TEAM and all would be clear, but obviously he is not..so...YOU FAIL...!

why would we do that? so you can study it and scrutinize it in an attempt to find out who the loyalist is? no your ok, we wont post screen shots.

Eazy Az said:
as for TWM ans ODIN byron, stop attacking us at the same time at the same targets with your fakes and it wouldnt be so obvious your working with them.... yet another FAIL...!

we have no diplomacy with TWM or ODIN, but the minute we do, ill let you know.

=============================
on topic

how long can -TV- hold out? against this kind of punishment, even with Levian and STORM!'s help...

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F, DOGS, W~A~R
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 701
Side 2: 290
Difference: 411

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,348,292
Side 2: 2,468,136
Difference: 3,880,156

chart

DeletedUser7179

Well if u look at this way.... Storm and Levian have never had a major conflict combinded they have over 5k villas! Lets just say for arguements sake they have 1000 nukes I know it should be more! maybe 2k+ so if you take that they never use any nukes they should all be ready and have full nuke capability! Given that if they used 10 nukes per target! that would give them 100 villas with 10 nukes hiting each!
Now considering they have empty villas to hit and probably have well over 1k nukes! I would easily assume they could take 100 targets on an opening day of a battle!!

Yes of course you are correct W~A~R didn't take 100 villas on their 1st day but then there were other factors to consider in the True initial battle! Each detail I won't go into as it is not my place!! but i'm sure you can see my logic???

DeletedUser4320

Yes of course you are correct W~A~R didn't take 100 villas on their 1st day but then there were other factors to consider in the True initial battle! Each detail I won't go into as it is not my place!! but i'm sure you can see my logic???

Lionheart123, how do you expect us to see your logic when you refuse to present those "other factors" that you claim were present?

Using deductive reasoning the premises are crystal clear;

1. You claimed that anything less than 100+ conquers on the opening day of attacks would be a failure.
2. W~A~R conquered less than 100 villages on the opening days of attacks when they backstabbed their ally in TRUE.

The conclusion is very easy to deduct.

DeletedUser

how long can -TV- hold out? against this kind of punishment, even with Levian and STORM!'s help...

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 701
Side 2: 290
Difference: 411

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,500
Side 2: 10,734
Difference: 6,234

im not sure what we are going to do byron, i mean the other 4100 VILLAGES :icon_razz: we took may just have to compensate for it, you see byron, we look at all 3 of you as the tax man at the moment, taking your 10% of our earnings :lol: so please just try to keep our taxes low and there will not be a recession any time soon bahahaha...

your stats are not really worth a post byron, you can give yourself a pat on the back at home mate, but dont expect one from me or anyone with a clue, because they dont impress me at all, infact i think your stats are kind of meager in reality... 10% pffffwahahaha. and i am being generous with the % in fact.. so please dont bore us with meaningless stats that only a feable duke would see as progress in a long fought war like this..

as stated previously byron, what good are your stats if your not going to be around to make a song and dance about your charts and graphs anyway.. well thats how we see it anyhow lol'zzzzz

now remember this because i am just working off the stats you so eagerly posted without thinking long and hard about it did you ?? well i did byron..

Total conquers: in the 3 months you used as our period.

Side 1: 4,500
Side 2: 10,734
Difference: 6,234

well 10,734 divided by 3 = 3578 yeah ???

that means that -TV- out grew all 3 of you by almost 1000 villas in that same period !

so infact byron..... YOU FAILED !

DeletedUser

Well if u look at this way.... Storm and Levian have never had a major conflict combinded they have over 5k villas! Lets just say for arguements sake they have 1000 nukes I know it should be more! maybe 2k+ so if you take that they never use any nukes they should all be ready and have full nuke capability! Given that if they used 10 nukes per target! that would give them 100 villas with 10 nukes hiting each!
Now considering they have empty villas to hit and probably have well over 1k nukes! I would easily assume they could take 100 targets on an opening day of a battle!!

Next to Dubby's scientific accepted deductive reasoning, I'd also like to point out, how are you gonna put this in practise ?

Ok, they have 5k villas. Ok, they might have +1k nukes. But ever thought

• on the limited front line players ?
  • Available nobles ?
  • Online times for launching 1000 nukes ?
  • Coordination ?
  • Engagement ?

The world makes no place for deluded normative statements. :)

DeletedUser7179

Dees in a ususal tribe all of those things would come into place! However as a tribe they have never been in a largescale war and could pretty much pick and choose the time to attack GF therefore I would assume they would make sure everything is fully prepared include noble trains and nukes!

You must admit dees u would have expected them to take a hell of a lot more than what they did given their position??

DeletedUser4320

they could pretty much pick and choose the time to attack GF therefore I would assume they would make sure everything is fully prepared include noble trains and nukes!

This is the same as with W~A~R against TRUE.

Shaun and Capt Sharpe has admitted that they planned their backstabbing of TRUE for months. So how come you don't assess W~A~R's initial day as a failure?

DeletedUser

a world war is where everyone fights and is involved you noob!