~WORLD WAR~

DeletedUser

We can definitely say this is a world war, all of the top 17 tribes are involved with 1 side or the other, not sure about 18th, 19th and 20th place tribes. UK2 has got to be the most interesting UK world, it's a shame the UK2 external forum doesn't share the same kind of enthusiasm as the battlefield does.
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We can definitely say this is a world war, all of the top 17 tribes are involved with 1 side or the other, not sure about 18th, 19th and 20th place tribes. UK2 has got to be the most interesting UK world, it's a shame the UK2 external forum doesn't share the same kind of enthusiasm as the battlefield does.
:icon_rolleyes:

On the other hand, these forums have had rather too much enthusiasm over the months. I prefer them quiet and civilised.

DeletedUser

They get boring if they're too quiet, we need more life in here like it used to be. I agree they should be civilised, though they have been for a while anyway, even i'm more civilised. But seriously, there's a serious lack of communation between the world 2 community, something needs to be done to spruce it up a bit. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

They get boring if they're too quiet, we need more life in here like it used to be. I agree they should be civilised, though they have been for a while anyway, even i'm more civilised. But seriously, there's a serious lack of communation between the world 2 community, something needs to be done to spruce it up a bit. :icon_confused:

I think many people have been driven away by the extreme flaming tbh. Hopefully they will return.

DeletedUser

You could be right, and now the flaming has stopped we can only hope more people return to the UK2 externals. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Would be nice if tribes other than the top 4 (and fozzy of course) would put some input in the forums. But after seeing the flamefest that some of the old TV elite had turned this forum into its no wonder that there is not more.

As for the world war. Its looking more and more grim for TV. After losing their leaders and some of their top players they are bound to lose direction and with the likes W~A~R and DOGS breathing down their necks you can expect too see even more losses everyday.

DeletedUser

I come back to to browse at this UK2 world's forums for the first time in a long time and I see so many fun topics lying about! I thought it would be more exciting.

I look through the threads and I see a wasteland. A ghost town of the wacky outrageous UK2 that I left. :icon_cry:

There's a world war and there aren't even any recent propaganda about it! Crank it up people!! I visited to be amused, not bored.

DeletedUser7179

It's not really a world war anymore in my opinion it's more a world Nobling one side is crumbling/crumbled and one side is just bashing through! It looks like it's going to be a long drawn out boring several months of hardly any fighting just account destruction!! Just my opinion though!! :)

DeletedUser7215

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-, Levian, STORM!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 622
Side 2: 299
Difference: 323

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,110,077
Side 2: 2,448,377
Difference: 2,661,700

chart

DeletedUser

Looks like a few from Levian and Storm didn't realize that the other end of the tiger's tail had teeth before they tugged onto it. Little bit different to fighting the grey's Levian we do bit back and hard.

DeletedUser

here here hold on till i giggle for a minute

You have WAR, DOGS and GF all ganging up on one tribe and you all think you are class because you are picking off the in-actives???

Well done this has been a good world for you all :D rim u on uk6 :p like i did when i was here

Lets have a wee think back to everyones humble beginnings and carry on acting like you are all class and this isn't more than a gangbang that is frankly embarrassing because TV have held you off for months :D*giggles* pathetic

This world is falling flat on its face why dont you all make it interesting. There isn't a tribe worth talking about that i cant tell you about your startup. I have watched your externals die and tbh all you have to blame is yourselfs you have all made this world boring for yourselfs. At least TEAM and Virtus gave ye a villan ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alot of tribes have been gangbanged in this world and made it through it. Some worse than TV. (DOGS?!?!) Its just TV's current excuse. TEAM and Virtus fell due to being weaker than their enemies and having alot of internal issues - egos, bad diplomacy etc. etc...

Start up and mid to end game are very different. It doesnt matter how good a tribe is at start up if they cant handle later game inactivity and large scale wars they arnt worth a dam.

Enjoy uk6. Im sure all your scripts and ego will get you far with all the early noobs until someone gives you another reason to quit. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Firstly i don't use scripts, its funny if someone can't keep up the excuse immediately is they must using scripts or cheating, I know maybe i'm better than you :D hwat is your best rank on this world mofo??

secondly

I have played worlds to a lot of different stages.

And tbh playing in a world where there are maybe at tops 50 very active players and spending my time looking for the inactives to noble to massage my ego and point out im winning a war doesn't interest me. I am telling you, you guys are making this world boring for yourselves. say everyone else begins to lose interest and GF carried on a path of just nobling all in actives they could find, can anyone honestly tell me they would be deserved winners on the world and the best tribe just because they kept playing??

DeletedUser

Alot of tribes have been gangbanged in this world and made it through it. Some worse than TV. (DOGS?!?!) Its just TV's current excuse. TEAM and Virtus fell due to being weaker than their enemies and having alot of internal issues - egos, bad diplomacy etc. etc...

Start up and mid to end game are very different. It doesnt matter how good a tribe is at start up if they cant handle later game inactivity and large scale wars they arnt worth a dam.

Enjoy uk6. Im sure all your scripts and ego will get you far with all the early noobs until someone gives you another reason to quit. :icon_rolleyes:

+1 to that mate! I hate the so-called "Elite start-up" players.

Point is Khan the whimpy, Mofo is still in the world fighting and you are gone. Mofo wins! :lol:

DeletedUser

I'd just like to point out, that Khan has nothing to do with us, he abandoned us a long time ago, and wasn't a particularly good player. So don't relate his comments to us, as he couldn't hack it when things heated up.

+1 to frizzy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd just like to point out, that Khan has nothing to do with us, he abandoned us a long time ago, and wasn't a particularly good player. So don't relate his comments to us, as he couldn't hack it when things heated up.

+1 to frizzy

HAHA, nice one, he obviously thought he was something special though. Also, if he has nothing constructive to say, and he isn't even playing on this world anymore, then he shouldn't be posting here at all. :mad:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
HAHA, nice one, he obviously thought he was something special though. Also, if he has nothing constructive to say, and he isn't even playing on this world anymore, then he shouldn't be posting here at all. :mad:

There's no requirement that you must be playing a world to have an opinion on its tribes or players.

DeletedUser

Alot of tribes have been gangbanged in this world and made it through it. Some worse than TV. (DOGS?!?!) Its just TV's current excuse.

Honestly ? Give us an example of when Dogs was being gangbanged, and Who was involved ? I assure you the enemy vs them ratio is nowhere near as high as TV's ratio. Fact.

TEAM and Virtus fell due to being weaker than their enemies and having alot of internal issues - egos, bad diplomacy etc. etc...

When did they fall ? :icon_rolleyes: I'm sorry to wake you up from your happy dreams, but they are still top-3 and kicking ass. Accept the fact this aint over yet.

Btw, well said nauz. Some people really need to learn the simple basics of this environment. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Honestly ? Give us an example of when Dogs was being gangbanged, and Who was involved ? I assure you the enemy vs them ratio is nowhere near as high as TV's ratio. Fact.

Given how early it was in the world I'm sure the "ratio" was more than equal- DOGS vs TEAM/PD/MB/C~C
And let us not forget the trails GF have had to face...

When did they fall ? :icon_rolleyes: I'm sorry to wake you up from your happy dreams, but they are still top-3 and kicking ass. Accept the fact this aint over yet.

Falling I believe would have been a better word perhaps. :icon_rolleyes:

Btw, well said nauz. Some people really need to learn the simple basics of this environment. :icon_rolleyes:

No rule against it but like many things not understood by players and Mods alike,there are just some things you don't do. It's called having abit of Class.
There's no rule that says a tribe should post a declaration when declaring war on another,it's just an unwritten rule of Respect. (I can imagine all the scumbags scratching their heads at this) :lol:

DeletedUser

I am very classey thank you very much :icon_eek:

Also dont b haters, At least people are on the forums now even if they are shouting at me :icon_razz:

Also i think there were a number of tribes in agreeance shouting at me. Seems like you can agree n something :lol:

Also i must say fair do's to W~A~R, sean u did a good job