~WORLD WAR~

DeletedUser

bahahahahahahaha...if we had of booted you 2 the tribe would still have an upward facing graph...not 7 core members down with a downward facing graph bahahaha, i had twm ready to take out jai lol'z trav knew all the plans buddy boi...dont kid yourself ok timmy. if it were not for the skirt you and jai would be gone...you have no clue how to run a successful milestone tribe like we do chum..if im mediocre then your way bellow that rofl..

and FYI... you lot were irrelevant long long ago...im just here to give facts to those who you and your cohorts have pulled the wool over on for too long...you are liars, cheaters, racists and just all round no good characters to be around..the likes of you bring this server into disrepute imo...

_____
good luck with your personal issues tim, because that stuff is terrible. other than a prayer for you and your family i want nothing to do with ya's..anymore..im sure the public can make their own choices on who they think wrecked the worlds number 1 milestone holders lol..you and jaigosian... ohh and virtus too.. the original juke airlines filled us in on how much of a failed duke jaig was, he described him to a tee..

on ya bike...

DeletedUser

bahahahahahahaha...if we had of booted you 2 the tribe would still have an upward facing graph...not 7 core members down with a downward facing graph bahahaha, i had twm ready to take out jai lol'z trav knew all the plans buddy boi...dont kid yourself ok timmy. if it were not for the skirt you and jai would be gone...you have no clue how to run a successful milestone tribe like we do chum..if im mediocre then your way bellow that rofl..

and FYI... you lot were irrelevant long long ago...im just here to give facts to those who you and your cohorts have pulled the wool over on for too long...you are liars, cheaters, racists and just all round no good characters to be around..the likes of you bring this server into disrepute imo...

_____
good luck with your personal issues tim, because that stuff is terrible. other than a prayer for you and your family i want nothing to do with ya's..anymore..im sure the public can make their own choices on who they think wrecked the worlds number 1 milestone holders lol..you and jaigosian... ohh and virtus too.. the original juke airlines filled us in on how much of a failed duke jaig was, he described him to a tee..

on ya bike...

Blah blah blah............more irrelevant dribble.

TWM couldnt noble out a wet paper bag.

The accounts, that ran away, and abandoned their tribe mates, are responsible, no one else.

As for milestones, that was always yours and Max's problem, you'd do anything to get them, but it was all flim flam. Milestones mean nothing to me.

The only people that matter are the ones still here. I dont care what you think or say, the moment you all quit, you became nothing to me, irrelevant nuisances.

DeletedUser6488

On topic:

The world war seems to be fizzing out with W~A~R falling into a deeper inactive slumber, can anyone from that tribe please give the forums some explanation as to why they have several big members flatlining at the moment?

Quite simples leader away on holidays for 2 weeks normally means some peeps take it easy and get the lazy bug
dont worry though back and raring to go win this world

woot woot W~A~R till the end

DeletedUser

Quite simples leader away on holidays for 2 weeks normally means some peeps take it easy and get the lazy bug
dont worry though back and raring to go win this world

woot woot W~A~R till the end

Welcome back Shaun, but in future, make sure you get a permission note from your Mum, in triplicate :lol:

DeletedUser

The only people that matter are the ones still here. I dont care what you think or say, the moment you all quit, you became nothing to me, irrelevant nuisances.

Sure, like you really cared for me, max, darth or for will9

Like you really cared for Ddogs, ben & wings

Sure you did care about Jai .. At which cost :icon_rolleyes:

Sure you do care about milestones .. Everyone does!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sure, like you really cared for me, max, darth or for will9

Like you really cared for Ddogs, ben & wings

Sure you did care about Jai .. At which cost :icon_rolleyes:

Sure you do care about milestones .. Everyone does!

Irrelevant drivel. You all chose your paths, you all made your beds, stop whining.

DeletedUser

Im getting rather bored of the constant Jai-bashing.

Bottom line is:

DeAdMaX.
Who quit, then become the biggest judas of UK2, by joining DOGS and stabbing his ex-TEAM tribemates like Traviscoob, Devondogs and Will9 in the back.

DarthCalais.
Another quitter.
We catted him to dust, nobled a load of his villages and then he quit, due to him being a very avarage player, who thinks hes something special.
Fact is, he aint. Proved with him quitting in shame.

SamuelJW.
A wannabe, who cant re-name incomings when they exceed 400 due to him being lazy/too stoned to care.
He left his tribe-mates to join arch rivals and then started attacking his own ex-TEAM friends, to save his own skin against DOGS.

If you guys were the core and heart of TEAM, then i think the players you left behind when you deserted them/quit had a result.

I mean, you 3 are not exactly the most loyal and dependable guys to call 'tribe-mates' are you?
Quitting was the best thing you could have done to help you them, in my honest opinion.

All the best.

Marc.

DeletedUser3227

jai- leaves tribe to attack own team mate, leaves duke then cries for it back, has tantrums in skype room abuses every1 who hasnt done the jobs lol, i left because he killed the fun. he treated every one as his own personal employee.

oh and just remember i was booted for helping a tribemate, once i was booted my loyalties were not with you anymore so how does that make me a tratior,

DeletedUser

jai- leaves tribe to attack own team mate, leaves duke then cries for it back, has tantrums in skype room abuses every1 who hasnt done the jobs lol, i left because he killed the fun. he treated every one as his own personal employee.

oh and just remember i was booted for helping a tribemate, once i was booted my loyalties were not with you anymore so how does that make me a tratior,

More irrelevant drivel. You quit. Nothing else matters. In fact you dont matter.

DeletedUser

no no get it right, your the one who does not matter timmy, never have, never will...and jaig masquerading as oti get over yourself nubcake..i was quit long before your pathetic attacks were sent by macro pal..i notice you still havent denied your cheating ways yet in the 3 times ive pointed it out to the public...

so everyones aware of your weak and meager ways, i had 17 nobles inbound from dogs and war, and had just moved bulk troops around to counter, you knew it and thats the only reason i got inbounds from you ''ten pound weakling'' you will always be a wanabe at this game, if you want more here is more, i had 15 GF conquers or more when i left, that was 15 more than you had and it wasnt even my enemy it was yours lol...you were to much of a cry baby to attack gf because you have no tactical skills to take vills from gf unless there from inactives...typical jaigosian style, isnt that how you grew so big jaig eeermm oti...by nobling inactives and barbs rofl....try hard :lol:

anyway, why hang around with complete nubs who have no insight into the game when a spot was offered to me in purple predators w52 tribe so i took it..we were sick of your crap well and truly by then anyway jaigosian, i mean just look how you whittled virtus down to 16 members acting like a tyrant to everyone...proof is in the pudding hey, virtus collapsed and we came to your rescue because GF smashed you and your lapdog, then 7 of us left because of you yet again so im guessing all TEAMS true core were all in shame bahahahaha, yeah we were, ashamed of being associated with the likes of you..

and thats the truth right there, we were ashamed alright, ashamed of you..

DeletedUser

More irrelevant drivel. You quit. Nothing else matters. In fact you dont matter.

Face the truth .. All you can say is "irrelevant cause you quit" ..

If you're out of counteragruements .. Accept that we can not be traiters

Being kicked for helping out a tribemate :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You left your tribemates to join your swarn enemy, that makes you a traitor, end of.

DeletedUser

At this very moment - Indeed

One week ago - No

I'll show this again:

2010-10-26_1035.png
]
Moreover, the vills you were handing out to Dogs with the Ben account was when the account was under temporarly account sit. Once again, sure you have the best for your tribe members. :icon_rolleyes:

The only people you care about are those directly around you, your ex-virtus mates. The previous Team members, whom should also been part of the decission-engine of the tribe, were never accepted.

TV was not a home for me, I have quiet a lot of friends living in there, but the east-wing of the building smells of deception.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6835

~Actually Dees, thats complete and UTTER bull Crap.

Ben999 had gone inactive.

I had sent a circular saying he was up for internal Nobling.

And if you were loyal to the tribe you would NOT have thrown the teddy out of the cot and gone of on personal Vendettas Against other people.

The ENTIRE tribe was asked not to get involved, Those that did got booted as the council said thats what would happen..

I will make this clear hear and know. I warned the entire council when we voted on you comming back.
That you would up and leave for the enemy as soon as you could NOT get your own way.

And I was unfortunately Right.

You Screwed up And did what you wanted, not whats best for the tribe, thats all you were ever good for , you were not a Tribe player, All you care about is yourself.

DeletedUser3227

blah blah blah jukes/jais little minion. you know nothing to very little on this matter so i suggest your poor account swapping for a large account mouth shut the hell up, galica (ben9999 at the time) had quit a week b4 any1 else due to jai/jukes absolute crap. so shows how much you know. keep being brain washed by the jai/juke bullcrap like their little minion that you are. let me guess, your on the council now right? :) and if your sayi ng that leaving a tribe mate out in the cold for some tribe thieving punk's personal vendetta then you have alot to learn imo.

team virtus unmerge because of juke/jai
the original juke airlines quit and hand off account due to arguments with jai over leadership.
kia un merges with virtus due to jai
chess players go inactive due to jais crap leadership
virtus down to 10 active members due to jai/jukes dictatorship
i was going to boot jai/juke till trav switched sides, jai/juke to be booted due to makin tribe unhappy with their crap.
7+ core team members leave due to juke/jai crap, giving dogs no1 in k45.

yet darth an me were out to harm team, yeah right, tribe thiefs are,,, and all jai/juke will ever be good at. nothing more.

DeletedUser6835

blah blah blah jukes/jais little minion. you know nothing to very little on this matter so i suggest your poor account swapping for a large account mouth shut the hell up, galica (ben9999 at the time) had quit a week b4 any1 else due to jai/jukes absolute crap. so shows how much you know. keep being brain washed by the jai/juke bullcrap like their little minion that you are. let me guess, your on the council now right? :) and if your sayi ng that leaving a tribe mate out in the cold for some tribe thieving punk's personal vendetta then you have alot to learn imo.

team virtus unmerge because of juke/jai
the original juke airlines quit and hand off account due to arguments with jai over leadership.
kia un merges with virtus due to jai
chess players go inactive due to jais crap leadership
virtus down to 10 active members due to jai/jukes dictatorship
i was going to boot jai/juke till trav switched sides, jai/juke to be booted due to makin tribe unhappy with their crap.
7+ core team members leave due to juke/jai crap, giving dogs no1 in k45.

yet darth an me were out to harm team, yeah right, tribe thiefs are,,, and all jai/juke will ever be good at. nothing more.

Max, I said nothing against you, But yet you come here insulting me?
Correction I WAS council.
Also I moved onto a bigger account WAY before any of this crap went down.
And In regards to ben999 he actually came back and played for a while AFTER Galica quit that account.
I do not agree with leaving tribemates out in the cold, UNLESS its for personal vendettas which is what all this was, It was a personal Crusade Against ONE OR TWO members of the tribe.
You in my opinion where right to defend your brother as anybody else in this game would.

Max, I have nothing against you or darth, And Never Will, You guys were amazing.
You were an amazing leader that knew how to keep a tribe happy, and always will be in my book.

But please do not come here trying to Insult me or cause a problem, Because it will NOT happen.

I've been through thick and thin with this tribe, The only reason I didn't Leave is because I'm not willing to leave the rest of the tribe up the creek without a paddle.

If you cannot understand that, then I personally think you made the right Decision to leave the game when you did.

DeletedUser

I will make this clear hear and know. I warned the entire council when we voted on you comming back.
That you would up and leave for the enemy as soon as you could NOT get your own way.

And I was unfortunately Right.

You're unfortunately Wrong .. Again.

I left, not coze I couldn't get my own way, but due to Juke's terrible tirrany and false belief in owning my account.

Would you honestly give 20% of your account away ?

Juke had no right to order this.

Once again:

2010-10-26_1800.png

What would you have done ? Knowing your best mates and skilled neighbours where forced to go away (read: kicked)

DeletedUser

Considering the number and level of real life insults this argument is producing, and its apparent lack of connection to the original topic, I would kindly ask you all to leave the discussion out of this thread from here on.

If you wish to create a thread for arguing about past matters, you are welcome to do so. If posts continue to contain real life insults, they will continue to be deleted. I made this fairly clear in my intro thread, and it is not something I am flexible about. There is no reason a game needs to be turned into attacks on real lives.

If you have any complaints about this, please send me a PM, as I will not engage in argument about the matter in the forums. :)

Thanks.

DeletedUser

You guys always ruin the wrong threads lol ..

So a second time I'll move some quotes over here.

Funny thing there Splitums...
Seems young Dees would get 400-500 incomings and then he'd suddenly need someone else to rename them, due his "internet crashing".

EVERY SINGLE TIME, he got mass incomings.
I always found that rather suspicious.

Stop babling Jason. You don't know how many periods of incomings I have had and you also know Dogs somehow knew when I was on holidays. 2 times they have been able to mass attack me, when I was away for a week. One time when my internet was down. Things beyond my power to stop it. All the other time's I have not given my account sit to others for some tagging.

You would know all about, wouldn't you, seeing as you and your 'Bro' invented the term: 'Poor leadership'. :icon_rolleyes:

Unlike you, They didn't betray their tribe .. :icon_rolleyes:

I doubt it.
Not as long i im nuking you, without a single attack back... You must have anti-Jai scripts, or your just too scared?
Maybe more of the latter eh?

Im going to continue to nuke and noble your villages too.

I'm being nuked, catted, faked, scouted by 15 players or more. Apart from one pally, no tribal support, no tribal account sittings. Good fun for sure :), but impossible to attack them all back.

Also, sometimes you need to give up villages you know you can't defend properly. I have the defence to stack my lonely villages but I know how much nukes you have and I'll not be wasting my defence on them.

Cut your loses, as the saying goes.

The trade-off between
1) the time and effort I'd spent on defending certain vills, lonely & scattered vills, those you are taking and
2) the time it took me to noble 29 TV vills in one week, tightning my main cluster
is very obvious. Option 2 gives me more benefits.

I don't care if I lose some vills, as long as I noble faster than losing them :)

Cut your loses dude ..

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Side 2:
Players: SamuelJW

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 268
Side 2: 50
Difference: 218

chart

Total conquers against opposite side: