~WORLD WAR~

DeletedUser

Oh dear, you really are living in the clouds, and I don't remember offering help against L.I but i'm happy for you to prove it if you want. Though at 1 point we were actually fighting L.I at the same time we were fighting you, so maybe it's true.

It is true.
Simple as that.

You should know i'm not stupid enough to sit your account, you may also know i'd just end up sending all your troops at -TV- and end up getting myself banned, so not worth it really.

Wow... to prove that once and for all that you are the one living in the clouds Jai was willing to let you sit our account to show you that we are not/have not received ANY support from anyone, you then say that your going 'send all my troops at -TV-'?

Your that immature huh?
I suppose that your unable to use your own troops against them as your too busy nobling nothing and attacking no-one. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, all it takes is to delete the reports of support coming in and send it all back, then request it again afterwards.

Oh ofcourse.
We're gonna get mass stacked by half the world, some of these 'imaginary players' are 100 plus hours away, but we're gonna send all these so-called massive amount of troops back the very second before you accept my account sit?

How you even guess id do that? :icon_rolleyes:

Just admit it, everyone knows you're still being helped by -TV-, and since your attacking G.F it would seem to prove my point. :icon_rolleyes:

Thats true.
Attacking your enemies is a sure-fire way to prove that your being mass stacked by another tribe...
Thats the reason why DOGS are attacking (MB), is because Levian are supporting them huh?

Maybe, just maybe...
If you was to actually run/duke your own shambles of a tribe you call the Tribal Wars Masters, instead of making yourself look incredibly ignorant and stupid, this would not be happening:

Side 1:
Tribes: -TV-
Side 2:
Tribes: TWM

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,766
Side 2: 1,111
Difference: 3,655

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 310
Side 2: 35
Difference: 275

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 30,414,960
Side 2: 6,611,760
Difference: 23,803,200

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,466,817
Side 2: 306,750
Difference: 2,160,067

chart

Seems you need to spend more time explaining to your members how to play this game, as your an expert, ofcourse. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Oh right, you're going there? Well looking at the stats it might seem really good, but we know most of the villages in question are in fact inactive vils. Yes I know, it's no excuse, but when -TV- claim that taking inactives is nooby, well that's just like the pot calling the kettle. Also, we're well outnumbered with -TV- and T-V on our case, we've done well for ourselves considering half of world 2 was betting we'd be gone by Easter, that was when we were only 2.6 million points compared to 22 million points for Virtus. We're holding on, still growing and not moaning like some do, and we don't watch for inactives and then trounce on them. I know who's inactive in -TV- and T-V, but you don't see us jumping on them, we're far better than you think we are. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

To avoid off-topic in the Hoggy vs TWM thread I moved some quotes over here.

Wow, Talk About Hypocrisy..

All This attitude from a player that would never support his tribe mates..

Who when he got 500 incommings dumped his sit went out and got Stoned, And DID NOT even bother to tag any of the incommings..

And Then As soon as he Couldn't Get his own way within the Tribe he Jumps ship To the enemy?

All I see here Dees is you being you A Spoilt Little Brat, that wants everything their own way..

GROW UP.

Will9 Left the tribe and didnt go running to the enemy when He found being frontline was a lot harder than he expected.

Will9 left the tribe.

But unlike you DEES, he didnt run to the enemy to save his own skin.

Traitors always have a bad ending.

Will9 left and is about to quit because TV had nothing to offer him. YOU made him quit.

I was a Team player, you know that, I know that, Dogs k45 border knows that. K45 teamwork was unbeatable untill max, darth, ben and co were forced to do things no one wanted.
-> We all know who teared apart the k45 sub-team within TV.

Anyways juke, you have been negotiating stuff which had an influence on the destiny of my vills and you never talked to me about this. Now, who's the traitor. Two weeks ago, you even called me a traitor for joining an allied tribe after you dismissed me. (Source) I feel I have to help you out a bit

Cambridge Dictionary said:
traitor - noun
a person who is not loyal or stops being loyal to their own country, social class, beliefs, etc.

You don't even know what the word means :icon_rolleyes:

TV had nothing to offer me either:

• It was the reason for my sudden loneliness in k45.
  • It dismissed me after a decision based upon the lamest rule I've ever seen in tribalwars. Rule - clicky
  • It was the reason I was supposed to willingly hand over fourthly k44 villages. Like I ever would, thought wrong eh :lol:
What does Dogs offer me ? Food. And Food I want. It is not me who caused this series of events. TV tried to save one player - jaigosian - and did not want him/her to run over to the other side. Bad thing eh, protecting one school yard bully lead to a loss of 6 other great players - Congratulations :icon_razz:

Karl do you honestly expect me to support the G.F front line, when my defense was getting hammered on the Dogs side ? Remember TV left me practically all alone there, after it teared apart k45. Not to forget Max account which was weaved in between me, in hands of Dogs. And I was supposed to support tribe mates, while all my Dnuke where walking round ? Call the make-a-wish-foundation dude.

I leave my account to be sat when it has to be controlled and when I can in no way be online, due to real life duties, or circumstances beyond my control. I can not stay home and play the game when I have an exam at Uni to take care of. I can not tag incomings when it's raining and the only way to connect to the net, would be in my garden, stealing neighbour's Internet .. :icon_rolleyes:

A tribe is a Team, a Team is more than the summation of it's individual's. It's not because I dislike the way TV is ran & am disappointed in what TV has caused, I dislike every member in there. The game is different than rl, through my eyes lots of TV'ers are still good people, and considered friends.

DeletedUser

all Im going to say Dees, is you, max, darth, ben, wings, all betrayed your tribe mates. You friends left, they are to blame, not the tribe.

You will never be allowed back into TV, ever.

DeletedUser3227

all Im going to say Dees, is you, max, darth, ben, wings, all betrayed your tribe mates. You friends left, they are to blame, not the tribe.

LOL

yeah we betrayed our tribe by helping a tribemate under fire lol

what did you do??????????

sat on your hands and did nothing hahaha, typical.................. *cough will9 cough*

oh we betrayed you guys for leaving one of the founders of team to cop 2500 attacks because jai was having another tantrum, yeah yeah juke what ever.

simple fact of the matter is, i got booted so i gave my account to pd under 1 and only 1 condition, no vills to be gifted to tv, they couldnt hold up their end of the deal, (betrayed again) so i gave my account to a tribe that i knew would keep up that condition.

oh and i was speaking to the original juke airlines and he seemed to tell a very similar story to that of my own, something about to many arguements with some tantraum thrower about leadership ......blah blah blah.

you are nothing but a tribe theif and jai's puppy dog. jai/juke the quickest pickpockets in the east, blink and you will lose your tribe.

DeletedUser

Max. you, your brother, and all your mates are irrelevant. You quit, acted like spoilt kids who couldnt get their own way as did Jai.

The rights and wrongs of what happened are now irrelevant. You quit, you abandoned your tribe mates over personal egos and arguments, nothing more.

It doesnt matter who founded the tribe, be it TEAM or Virtus, or -TV-. The tribe was more than all your petty egos. And guess what, the tribe hasnt folded without you. In fact its pulled together and now has the highest activity it has ever had.

Our members chose our leaders, not a group of egotistical selfish players.

If you really cared, you'd have stayed, instead of stabbing your friends in the back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

here is a lesson for you to try learn timmy, when someone leaves a tribe to attack a tribe member the tribe rim the offender ! but you would not know about that because you were schooled by a tw failure *cough *jaigosian*cough* lol..

anyone who would believe we would betray the tribe we started, instead of kicking the nubs who were causing trouble with immature polls that were kept secret from the ones who ran the tribe....stuff it im not going to go on with it, because there is one obvious factor that should speak for its self to those who have a clue...

just take a sticky beak at the milestones page....when we ran the tribe it was a machine..since you and your council of ''failed with one tribe already'' nubs has been in the drivers seat what other than failure have you achieved ? besides loosing 5 great players to harbor one immature adolescent/child !

the one who holds all the blame for us defecting..in my eyes is the one who was entrusted by max to give him his privees back when asked but did not...and the one who seems to be a ghost now..i hope you got some tail for your treachery trav..

DeletedUser3227

If you really cared, you'd have stayed, instead of stabbing your friends in the back.

yeah stay in a tribe and watch our tribe mate get 1000's of incomings ??????

pretend it aint happening *cough will9 cough*

nah, have the tribe you stole, lie to everyone to save face, do a crap ingame pnp about ***** that was poor to say least. oh a now brown nosing with all your enemies to get naps so you can attack your allies. you go girl.

DeletedUser

I didnt steal 'your' tribe. You lot, and I include jai in this, put your egos first. The then duke of the tribe ordered no one get involved, not me. In my view that was a mistake, but its easier for you to blame others than admit you all acted like spoilt kids and threw tantrums.

All of you, max, darth, ben wings dees and jai thought about yourselves only, the rest of us that were left behind after your petty childish squabbles, have held our own, and carried on.

I wont tell the story of what you had planned, and why trav didnt give you your privs back max, thats for him to say.

NONE of you are blameless, you let all your tribe mates down. The repurcussions of what you selfish egotistical people did, will be felt for a long time. But one things for sure, we don't need you, and never needed you. You all took the game too far, made it too personal, attacking people on facebook etc. No wonder youre all so hated on this world.

I'm hated for being a war monger, but i never stooped to the low levels you all did.

You can try and put whatever spin you like on what happened, and try to blame everyone else as usual. The simple truth is this............

You all, and I mean all, made it personal, and abused your tribe mates and enemies alike. You abandoned people who were totally loyal to you. You put your own egos first.

It was never 'your' tribe, you never had a right to decide what everyone had to do. It WAS and will ALWAYS be the members tribe. You all forgot that. Now grow up, and go to whatever world it is youve decided to scuttle off to, because you are all irrelevant nobodies.

DeletedUser

here is a lesson for you to try learn timmy, when someone leaves a tribe to attack a tribe member the tribe rim the offender ! but you would not know about that because you were schooled by a tw failure *cough *jaigosian*cough* lol..

You sure about that comment Darth?

The ONLY account on UK2 to duke 2 different ranked number 1 tribes.
The ONLY account to fight a tribe solo and until they disbanded.
The ONLY account to continue to fight solo, with no help from anyone at all and still out noble his enemies.

How well did you do, when myself and Jai hammered you?
Oh thats right... you begged for help and then quit in shame.

If Jai is a failure, what does make you?

anyone who would believe we would betray the tribe we started, instead of kicking the nubs who were causing trouble with immature polls that were kept secret from the ones who ran the tribe....stuff it im not going to go on with it, because there is one obvious factor that should speak for its self to those who have a clue...

Oh yes, another bold statement from a player regarded by many as a embarrassment, whos ego far exceed his ability.

DeAdMaX joined DOGS did he not?
TEAM ex-duke joins their most hated rivals, is surely not much sign of loyalty.

Max1.png

You AND your brother betrayed Jai, myself and -TV-.
No one else did.

just take a sticky beak at the milestones page....when we ran the tribe it was a machine..since you and your council of ''failed with one tribe already'' nubs has been in the drivers seat what other than failure have you achieved ? besides loosing 5 great players to harbor one immature adolescent/child !

I co-founded Virtus with Jai, and the tribe was such a failure, that we was asked BY YOUR tribe to merge into TEAM twice.
So i cant see how you can make this statement, without making your self look rather adolescent/childish.

Adults as in a few years you'll learn make statements with evidence to back things up.
Maybe, if you have time in-between getting owned by Thargoran on UK6, you might wanna go dig up some facts to use?

the one who holds all the blame for us defecting..in my eyes is the one who was entrusted by max to give him his privees back when asked but did not...and the one who seems to be a ghost now..i hope you got some tail for your treachery trav..

Traviscoob has more honour, integrity and more skill and knowledge of this game, then you will ever know.

P.S: Whilst Jai was at work, earning a living it was me destroying your account, i was sending the heavy cat nukes and i was nobling your villages.
I loved every minute of it.

Have fun.

Marc.
co-player of Jaigosian.

DeletedUser

i wouldnt know about cats lol, i was in delete nub cake, so why i would beg for help is something you should sort out with the sandman....i was asked to undelete (again) by PD and dont try and hide behind oti account jai, we all know its you ! the first time i undeleted was to get the tribe back then boot both of you (juke and jai) by request of our true duke..you were told and promptly began your treasonous acts..so i sent 10 attacks at jai then deleted again while his bot was running hot like usual...if it was you oti then while i was getting attacked why was jai skyping me non stop lol.. more lies from the jaigosian on oti forum account..

-tv- is doing well i see jai errmm oti yep i see a downward facing dog on the tribal graph, so i guess your doing great, if yoga is your thang..

as for trav lol, his eyes were for tinas windy walks on the beach fella so pull the other leg..

virtus was awse man, so much so that jai disbanded..nuff said...well nah A FEW more words..FAILED failed FAILED dismally lol'zzzz

oh and p.s
we can all tell its you jai because well, oti never posted unless you were baned when i was there so whats changed now.. i highly doubt after the way we have heard you speak to him that he even exists in your friends list any more.

as for me being an embarrassment and crap player, its not for me to decide that, so what will be will be im afraid..i will be sure and pass that on too the next 100 players i rim though cheers oti errm eeermmm jaig..

oh not sure where the uk6 thing came from but my job was done within 24hrs there buddy and we were gone, tharg fell on his knees and dropped dismally down the ranks to where he slumps at now at 32nd lol....and alls it took was words to those who talk to him lol (not too mention the spikes lol) ..ohh i have no doubt he will have some rant to cover for his rank drop but he knows the truth and thats all that counts in my books..building deff is costly at start up hey lol..and for nothing.

DeletedUser

World 6 has nothing to do with world 2, nor this thread. I suggest if you have any explanation for how that's remotely on topic, you mail me explaining it. I'd love to hear it. Especially considering you're actually discussing my account. :)

Aside from that, I encourage you all to keep this related to world 2.

Warned.

DeletedUser

World 6 has nothing to do with world 2, nor this thread. I suggest if you have any explanation for how that's remotely on topic, you mail me explaining it. I'd love to hear it. Especially considering you're actually discussing my account. :)

Aside from that, I encourage you all to keep this related to world 2.

Warned.

Thanks A.I, aka thar

People need to move on and get over themselves, and leave us uk2 players to it.

DeletedUser

Thanks A.I, aka thar

People need to move on and get over themselves, and leave us uk2 players to it.

Hrm? I'm not Thar. Just someone on the Thar account. :)

But someone who still strongly advises this remains world 2 discussion.

Kthxbai.

-sneaks back to the shadows-

DeletedUser

No, i think you'll find that this is Marc.
I dont post very often, but felt that whilst Jai is away, that i should post in his stead.

i wouldnt know about cats lol, i was in delete nub cake, so why i would beg for help is something you should sort out with the sandman....

You asked for support in the skype chat.
I was there, i may have been invisible, but i dont add people like you anyway, as your not worth requesting contact with.

But i was there all the same.

You asked for help, for old "Darthy" or some other silly name you come out with and everyone there in that room all said: No.
Why would they help you?
No one liked you there.

I know for a fact that you didnt send only 10 and deleted, as you knew almost exactly how many incomings we sent to you and we attacked you before, during and after you deleted in shame.
I have no doubt you asked other tribes for help and they also turned you down, judging by how quickly you fell.

Thanks for the villages btw, Jai said your builds were not too good, and boy he was right.
Especially after we catted your villages to pieces.

Regards.
Marc.

On topic:

The world war seems to be fizzing out with W~A~R falling into a deeper inactive slumber, can anyone from that tribe please give the forums some explanation as to why they have several big members flatlining at the moment?

DeletedUser

sorry but unfortunately the spite your displaying can only be taken as one jaigosian ''my tribe failed'' bot man lol..

i was offered plenty of support over skype but had no need for it..ask dees who requested it because as stated i had no need nor desire to play it rofl..
i know what i did so you can lie all you like ! infact so does the people i still play with,, my account may have been used, once handed over to the control of pd but i i dont care because, well i just dont..its just a game so deleting was very simple...handing it on was hard. maybe dees or any PD CREW CAN FILL IN THE BLANKS, after all as stated over and over and over to the likes of you i was no longer in control of it, i only ever logged in to grab some stuff from the quick bar..

ohhh and how do you know i am not playing uk2 lol, dont mistake your wishful thinking for some form of uber mind powers because that would just be down right ignorant tbh...

10019 point villas for the win btw....
:icon_rolleyes:
OT
if its true about W~A~R it will be a shame because i thought they had this world wrapped up, but if they feel anything like some of the DOGS core who miss max and myself then they are bored off their nuts with the lack of characters worth attacking and well tbh we tried to warn them that being allies and nap with everyone just to fight us was going to bring them unstuck at some point..

they all probly going crazy trying grab together their players to form a pre made and hunt 2HARD members wooop wooop...

DeletedUser

I know for a fact that you didnt send only 10 and deleted, as you knew almost exactly how many incomings we sent to you and we attacked you before, during and after you deleted in shame.

I've been watching over Darth's account for a good 10 days and never ever saw an incoming from you!

All of you, max, darth, ben wings dees and jai thought about yourselves only, the rest of us that were left behind after your petty childish squabbles, have held our own, and carried on.

yeah sure we're very self-minded .. what lame explanation you gonna come up with to tell us why exactly we got dismissed then ? because it surely wasn't for backing up Darth, as ... we are after all self-minded and egoistical players :icon_rolleyes:

kicking darth & max, the aussie engine of Team and TV, was a bad idea. Despite being self-minded players, somehow a chain started of people backing up for each other. So far 7 ex-team players have been kicked / left for backing up their mates, or disliking the current regime of TV.

2010-10-26_1747.png

You all, and I mean all, made it personal, and abused your tribe mates and enemies alike. You abandoned people who were totally loyal to you. You put your own egos first.

It was never 'your' tribe, you never had a right to decide what everyone had to do. It WAS and will ALWAYS be the members tribe. You all forgot that. Now grow up, and go to whatever world it is youve decided to scuttle off to, because you are all irrelevant nobodies.

lose words, nothing of examples to back up what you said, even I have no clue about what you're actually chattering about :icon_rolleyes:

Thursday 21 of Octobre .. Juke negotiates a Nap with Dogs (in prospection of a future merge). Part of the deal would involve me, having to give up my k44 vills, about 20% of my account. Look here, really funny imo:

2010-10-26_1800.png

look how Juke is talking with lose words above, "it will ALWAYS be the members tribe" and "you never had a right to decide what others have to do" rofl .. yeah right, his tribe looks more like a tiranny soon to collapse. Unlike you, I can back up my claims .. I.e. Your words are empty and mean nothing ;)

Yes, the end is near.

image.php

DeletedUser

Dees, as I've previuosly said, you and all your mates are now irrelevant to us.

I didnt kick you, the tribes duke kicked you, because you didnt follow his orders.

Oh and as for you giving up K44 vils, in the interests of the tribe, the same vils you had said you couldnt stop DOGS taking, its funny how you neglect to say that you would recieve fully built vils from DOGS, in safer areas. But as usual, you are selfish.

[21/10/2010 13:20:57] Wim / Dees: How is the negotiating with Dogs going ?
[21/10/2010 13:21:28] Juke Airlines: slowly
[21/10/2010 13:21:56] Wim / Dees: If we nap up .. IF .. What will happen with our relationship with P.D ?
[21/10/2010 13:22:17] Juke Airlines: would you be happy to swap your k44 vils for ones in k35 and k45, on a one for one basis?
[21/10/2010 13:23:12] Juke Airlines: relationship with pd, we're discussing right now.
[21/10/2010 13:23:20] Wim / Dees: It's not like their farms is full lol
[21/10/2010 13:23:42] Wim / Dees: What will happen with the rest of max's account in k45 ?
[21/10/2010 13:23:43] Juke Airlines: we still want the alliance with pd
[21/10/2010 13:24:36] Juke Airlines: well, for every vil you give up in k44, youd hget a dogs vil in k35 or k45
[21/10/2010 13:24:59] Juke Airlines: we'll build a wall in k45
[21/10/2010 13:26:29 | Edited 13:26:47] Wim / Dees: What is the reason for this Nap ?
[21/10/2010 13:26:40] Wim / Dees: Have you started the initative for it, or have Dogs ?
[21/10/2010 13:27:39] Juke Airlines: they have. from our side, it gains us time, and the ability to regain vils without fighting for them, and build our defensive line
[21/10/2010 13:28:27] Wim / Dees: Bad news, thats what worries me.
[21/10/2010 13:28:31] Juke Airlines: from dogs side, it allows them to regain control of k44
[21/10/2010 13:28:50] Wim / Dees: Maybe they wan't the nap to noble out max under safe conditions
[21/10/2010 13:29:06] Wim / Dees: So they can get the villages full farmed soon and then break the nap again
[21/10/2010 13:29:32] Wim / Dees: In the meantime they hope to create a war between us and PD because If we nap up with Dogs many of us will be left withouth meat to eat ..
[21/10/2010 13:29:40] Juke Airlines: dogs want us out of k44. we want them out of k35, and to consolidate in k45, any nap would facilitate that
[21/10/2010 13:30:00] Wim / Dees: I just think there is more behind this nap than just consolidation
[21/10/2010 13:31:35] Juke Airlines: well, look at it this way, you know youre going to loose your k44 vils. if you can gain new fully built vils without a fight, for each one you lose, in an area where we are densely apcked, what would you do?
[21/10/2010 13:32:36] Wim / Dees: any possibility I can join the diplomacy discussions ?
[21/10/2010 13:32:40] Wim / Dees: not to interfere in any way
[21/10/2010 13:32:50] Wim / Dees: just to follow up in detail
[21/10/2010 13:33:08] Juke Airlines: not yet

DeletedUser

trav was given duke privees under the proviso that he gave max back duke when asked, he was a night watchman not ''THE'' duke but his loyalties were turned by the temptation of a skirt lol...you and the other unwanted ex virtus were going to get the boot for the greater good of the tribe....get over yourself. now run along and talk non stop about how you would do this and how your gunner do that ...first class gunnery noob juke airlines lol. your foresight into this game is nothing short of whimsical and your methods are most capricious too say the least.

also,
anyone can edit and/or mascaraed as anyone they so choose in a skype chat, nice effort though.

DeletedUser

trav was given duke privees under the proviso that he gave max back duke when asked, he was a night watchman not ''THE'' duke but his loyalties were turned by the temptation of a skirt lol...you and the other unwanted ex virtus were going to get the boot for the greater good of the tribe....get over yourself. now run along and talk non stop about how you would do this and how your gunner do that ...first class gunnery noob juke airlines lol. your foresight into this game is nothing short of whimsical and your methods are most capricious too say the least.

also,
anyone can edit and/or mascaraed as anyone they so choose in a skype chat, nice effort though.

As usual you utter total rubbish. The reason Max wasn't given his privs back, is precisely because he and you planned to kick players, and Travis did not agree with your reasons, and would not condone it. You were not acting for the greater good of the tribe, but to satisfy your own pathetic egos, the same egos that made you the most hated players on UK2.
The 'unwanted ex virtus' were asked to join TEAM, because you were getting no where fast, by Max.

As for the 'piece of skirt' comment, you really are rediculous.

You try to be clever, but the simple fact is, you arent, you are mediocre at best, and thats being generous.

I will say this again, you are irrelevant.

P.S The skype chat wasn't doctored, I don't resort to that sort of thing, never have, never will. I leave that kind of childish nonsense to the likes of you.