~WORLD WAR~

DeletedUser

Opao what are you talking about? TRUE are as much of a part of the world war as TWM. They are both only fighting one of the main tribes and were both brought into the world war not on their own accord. How are they really any different?

Saying TWM was brought in before TRUE makes nooo sense. As true would be brought in when W~A~R were and TWM were brought in when TV were and the world war didnt really start until W~A~R declared on TV?

Also you talk as if Jai has a good in game rep? You dont really pay attention much do you? Not even jai's own tribe liked him and EVERYBODY wants him as an enemy...

Congrats on losing grasp on your home K TEAM/TV. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hence TEAM/TV. <... notice the /. :icon_wink:

As in it was Team's home K but team are now TV... Geez Dees... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4320

Opao what are you talking about? TRUE are as much of a part of the world war as TWM. They are both only fighting one of the main tribes and were both brought into the world war not on their own accord. How are they really any different?

TRUE is attacked by WAR, DOGS, HD and STORM.

:)

DeletedUser

Dogs have gone Top Dogs in K45 now - home K of TEAM
:-D

Congrats on losing grasp on your home K TEAM/TV. :icon_rolleyes:

Mind you that all you're doing is nobling out inactives / barbarians ? Oh wow what an achievement, must come on the uk2 timeline, don't you think ? :icon_rolleyes:

Ben9999 deleted and gone barb.
Darthcalais deleted and gone barb.

It's all what you guys are nobling, it's all what you can noble. Congratulations on your all mighty army.

Besides the barbs you're munching, there is also deadmax's and wings' account which dogs have under control.

Again, what an achievement, you really did noble and conquer Team's home continent. :icon_rolleyes:

Even though I am being gangbanged by at least 15 Dogs continously, have no tribal support, no tribal members account sitting me, and being in a sea of red, you don't even manage to noble my villages at a higher speed than 5 per day. Now that's an achievement! (from my side of view)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you don't even manage to noble my villages at a higher speed than 5 per day.

Urm I counted 7 in 1 day........on the 16th :icon_cool:

Terminator Outpost 1a (507|437) K45 9,773 SamuelJW [-TV-] silures [DOGS] 2010-10-16 00:38:40
BADEAUS CASTLE (508|439) K45 9,794 SamuelJW [-TV-] spuddy13 [DOGS] 2010-10-16 16:16:01
Yummy DogFood 4 (519|436) K45 9,815 SamuelJW [-TV-] Deluk [DOGS] 2010-10-16 18:59:19
JOLLY ROGER (512|434) K45 9,773 SamuelJW [-TV-] silures [DOGS] 2010-10-16 19:28:14
Yummy DogFood 3 (514|434) K45 9,522 SamuelJW [-TV-] Deluk [DOGS] 2010-10-16 21:48:43
Poissened 0044 (493|423) K44 9,752 SamuelJW [-TV-] PeterDGreat1 [DOGS] 2010-10-16 23:51:10
Poissened 0042 (493|422) K44 9,744 SamuelJW [-TV-] PeterDGreat1 [DOGS]

Would have been one more but you took it back you naughty boy!

Anyway looks like lots of things have been happening in this world latley huh!
Nice to see W~A~R and DOGS still on top :icon_biggrin:
Keep it up guys!

DeletedUser

Are TRUE part of the world war, when this thread was made?
No.

Is this thread about -TV- vs W~A~R only?
No.

Are TWM part of the world war, when this thread was made?
Yes.

Is this a thread about the WORLD WAR?
Yes.

So everything i have posted is on topic, the only thing that isn't is your ATTEMPT to yet again falsify the stats.

The stats i have posted are about the world, very specific to the topic of this thread.
You wanna have 1vs1 stats, i suggest you make a new thread and stop spamming this one, with off topic stats and comments. :icon_idea:

As i have said yet again... three times now.

-TV- are doing well under the circumstances of the last few weeks, and they as tribemates continue to show strength, courage and commitment to each other, when other tribes would have undoubtedly disbanded and quit by now.

Actually yes, we (TWM) were in this war when this thread was made, and as you can see it's about the world war, not just W~A~R and -TV-. We were at war with TEAM and Virtus before the merge into -TV-, and now we're at war with T-V as well, so i'd say we're part of the world war. Virtus begged TEAM to declare on us because they didn't have the stones to do it alone, and they couldn't, so now we're fighting the whole of the Northeast. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Virtus begged TEAM to declare on us because they didn't have the stones to do it alone, and they couldn't, so now we're fighting the whole of the Northeast. :icon_twisted:

What a b*llsh1t. It was natural expansion. Team had to expand as every tribe has to do and hence the declaration was made.

DeletedUser

Are TRUE part of the world war, when this thread was made?
No.

Is this thread about -TV- vs W~A~R only?
No.

Are TWM part of the world war, when this thread was made?
Yes.

Is this a thread about the WORLD WAR?
Yes.

So everything i have posted is on topic, the only thing that isn't is your ATTEMPT to yet again falsify the stats.

The stats i have posted are about the world, very specific to the topic of this thread.
You wanna have 1vs1 stats, i suggest you make a new thread and stop spamming this one, with off topic stats and comments. :icon_idea:

As i have said yet again... three times now.

-TV- are doing well under the circumstances of the last few weeks, and they as tribemates continue to show strength, courage and commitment to each other, when other tribes would have undoubtedly disbanded and quit by now.

well this is the first post from this thread which has both true and TWM :

The World War of UK2 (WWUK2).
By The Nobbler

Since Levian & STORM! have declared on G.F, every major power left in UK2 is involved in this war in some way. I think this has to be described as a World War!

topktribes.png
The Origins of The World War are rooted in the bloody and ferocious conflict dubbed The Core War (December 2009 - July 2010). The Core War was a battle between DOGS and TEAM that escalated when both sides brought other tribes into the fray in an attempt to achieve victory. The various tribes that joined The Core War are W~A~R, DUKES, C~C, DCT, (MB), DEFCON & P.D. Some people suggested that the core war had escalated to a world war when TEAM brought non-core* tribes into the fight. However the general consensus was that it had not become a world war as the majority or combatants were still core tribes and only one side had resorted to bringing in rim tribe allies. for more info on the core war look here >>> or here >>>. The Core War ended when Team merged with long time ally Virtus.

The same day The Core War ended, DOGS declared on -TV- (the tribe formed by TEAM and Virtus) This was an obvious move and was just a gradual extension of DOGS war with the TEAM players. G.F also Declared on -TV- as they had some unfinished business with the Virtus players. on the 12/08/10 W~A~R declared on -TV- setting the table for what looked like the second core war? However, with H D fighting (MB) and P.D still causing trouble, there were a number of important non-core tribes in this new conflict that could not be over-looked as just 'cannon fodder'. So this could not be another Core War. G.F for example, was not a core tribe yet was/is one of the driving forces behind the war against -TV-, dubbed one of the big 3.

With Levian and STORM! entering the war by declaring on G.F this means every major power left in UK2 have now chosen a side. making this the first war that could be considered a World War.

Every major power is now encamped into two opposing sides. The Allies led by W~A~R and the Axis of Evil led by -TV-

NB: these stats are just a generalization...

Side 1:
Tribes: DOGS, W~A~R, G.F, H D, TWM, ODIN
Side 2:
Tribes: -TV-, Levian, P.D, (MB), TRUE, STORM!

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 841
Side 2: 392
Difference: 449

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,201,810
Side 2: 3,229,402
Difference: 3,972,408

chart

My issue isn't any of the above, just that combined stats which include some of the tribes are missleading. At any rate please carry on but if you must post combined stats please include TRUE as above.

DeletedUser

Mind you that all you're doing is nobling out inactives / barbarians ? Oh wow what an achievement, must come on the uk2 timeline, don't you think ? :icon_rolleyes:

Ben9999 deleted and gone barb.
Darthcalais deleted and gone barb.

It's all what you guys are nobling, it's all what you can noble. Congratulations on your all mighty army.

Besides the barbs you're munching, there is also deadmax's and wings' account which dogs have under control.

Again, what an achievement, you really did noble and conquer Team's home continent. :icon_rolleyes:

Even though I am being gangbanged by at least 15 Dogs continously, have no tribal support, no tribal members account sitting me, and being in a sea of red, you don't even manage to noble my villages at a higher speed than 5 per day. Now that's an achievement! (from my side of view)

So your blaming us for you guys losing control of your tribe and your leaders walking away huh!?

If I went barb in K44 your telling me you wouln't go for those barb villages first before hitting the red villas? Of course not.

Shame your not getting support Dee's, a good member such as yourself and no help!? Shame on -TV-

DeletedUser

So your blaming us for you guys losing control of your tribe and your leaders walking away huh!?

If I went barb in K44 your telling me you wouln't go for those barb villages first before hitting the red villas? Of course not.

Shame your not getting support Dee's, a good member such as yourself and no help!? Shame on -TV-

No shame on TV ..Shame on me for not begging any (so far) :icon_razz:

I'm not blaming you for the misery which was caused within TV .. Just that you guys shouldn't consider your k45 domination as a sort of victory as you haven't disrupted players throughout the continent

DeletedUser

What a b*llsh1t. It was natural expansion. Team had to expand as every tribe has to do and hence the declaration was made.

Wow, you're attitudal all of a sudden. TEAM declared on us after Virtus asked them to, you made the excuse that it was because we took a vil off keltic1888, even though the nobles were sent long before he joined. And even after your merge with Virtus, you started up an academy tribe and forced them to attack us, from a tribe that is "awesome", you're not half noobified. We're still here, even after most of your tribe gave us weeks to disband, kind of like the W~A~R/TRUE scenario ROFL. And another thing, at least we don't give P.D an inactive account *cough* Deadmax's account *cough* and pretend someone has taken it over, your tribe has tried every dirty trick in the book, can't you play fair?! You should quit pal, no-one likes you!!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Wow, you're attitudal all of a sudden. TEAM declared on us after Virtus asked them to, you made the excuse that it was because we took a vil off keltic1888, even though the nobles were sent long before he joined. And even after your merge with Virtus, you started up an academy tribe and forced them to attack us, from a tribe that is "awesome", you're not half noobified. We're still here, even after most of your tribe gave us weeks to disband, kind of like the W~A~R/TRUE scenario ROFL. And another thing, at least we don't give P.D an inactive account *cough* Deadmax's account *cough* and pretend someone has taken it over, your tribe has tried every dirty trick in the book, can't you play fair?! You should quit pal, no-one likes you!!! :icon_twisted:

Let me correct some flaws in your post.

1. Whether the prognose for your end was 2 weeks or 20, does not relate in any way with the reason war was declared. Because of keltic ? What a lame excuse Fozzy, I expected better from you. So you expect the north-east Team members to do absolutely nothing ? If we did not declare then yes, they would have been doing absolutely nothing, apart from collecting dust. And if we did declare we get blamed to be Virtus minions. I'm sorry, but that makes no sense to me at all. It's just blindly grasping for an excuse to avoid the truth :icon_rolleyes:
  2. How and Why should we want to force our academy tribe ? Maybe we could force them under threat of war, but it would be very contradictionary and illogical to have an academy tribe in your enemy list ..

3. Yes, -TV- is awesome, especially coze I'm in it :)

4. Max handing over his account to P.D was his own decision, remember he was not in -TV- on the moment the account was transfered, hence why -TV- has nothing to do with it.

5. Please give me more examples of certain things we've done which can be considered to be in some kind of dirty trick book. I'm hungry to read more silly stuff lol. Remember to distinguish filthy and dirty, as this is a wargame after all.

6. Once again, it's a war game. No one plays fair, as long as it is not in the rules, manipulation, lies, etc are all allowed and everyone makes use of it, even you.

7. I should quit ?? Hmm no thanks, if I follow your advice Dogs will think they can make me quit, lol that aint gonna happen.

8. No-one likes me ?? There are enough people who do like me, and I don't care what people who don't like me think about me. I receive enough compliments and positive things to walk with my head straight and have a big smile, so you might aswell talk to a wall. Not that I have any left lmao

Now, what an attitude change from your side lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems G.F aint indestructable after all.

Side 1:
Players: Jaigosian
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 65
Side 2: 1,070
Difference: 1,005

chart

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 302,167
Side 2: 6,708,181
Difference: 6,406,014

chart

Side 1: 74,363
Difference: 74,363

chart

Expect 2 more for us by end of play tonight and maybe another in the morning. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You are a great player but you are still a looser!

The stats state otherwise.
5 losses... of those 5, 3 were gifted to tribe mates/friends.

Thats after over 3 months of 12 as a solo player on an account thats 1/3 frontline.
An account that has NEVER stopped attacking his enemies.

If by 'looser' you mean:

Talented.
Feared.
Respected.
Strong.
Devastatingly organised.

Then yes, me and Jai are defo 'loosers'.
Ill post the stats on our future conquests of G.F soon. :)

DeletedUser

Not to forget you're massively stacked by -TV-, and G.F are being hit by 3 big tribes on a relatively small front line compared to DOGS, W~A~R or -TV-! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not to forget you're massively stacked by -TV-, and G.F are being hit by 3 big tribes on a relatively small front line compared to DOGS, W~A~R or -TV-! :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, it was all fair when Virtus had 15 members and they were fighting TWM/Odin and G.F on several fronts wasn't it?
Some one called Fozzy likes to dish it out but cant seem to take it.

For your information we have never, ever, ever been stacked/supported by anyone in the year we have played this world.
I vividly remember a the duke of TWM offering me and Jai help against L.I not too long ago, and we turned them down.

You remember who that was Fozzy?
Yes thats right... it was you.

Anyway.

Side 1:
Players: Jaigosian
Side 2:
Tribes: G.F

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 99
Difference: 93

chart

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 38,575
Side 2: 804,494
Difference: 765,919

chart

Side 1: 32,502
Difference: 32,502

chart

Yet more G.F villages fall to 1 single player.
More will be falling in the coming weeks, much much more.

We will keep you posted.
P.S: We will let you account sit us Fozzy to check how much support we have from other tribes/players in our villages if you want?

You wont find any, but we're happy to prove it.

DeletedUser

Oh dear, you really are living in the clouds, and I don't remember offering help against L.I but i'm happy for you to prove it if you want. Though at 1 point we were actually fighting L.I at the same time we were fighting you, so maybe it's true. You should know i'm not stupid enough to sit your account, you may also know i'd just end up sending all your troops at -TV- and end up getting myself banned, so not worth it really. Anyway, all it takes is to delete the reports of support coming in and send it all back, then request it again afterwards. There's no real way for either of us to prove you are/are not stacked, unless there's a way to get hold of your support reports. Just admit it, everyone knows you're still being helped by -TV-, and since your attacking G.F it would seem to prove my point. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lets get this straight, Jaigosian has never asked for support, ever. When help has been offered in the past, its been refused. No one in -TV- is aiding Jai and Marc, in any shape or form.