Your Positioning??

DeletedUser

Jamm you should mail the people around me telling them to restart so i can start farming o_O Please lol

DeletedUser

It would be possible for you to jump through the ranks as the influx of resources you have when you get out of BP would be insane due to the density of village beside you.

I on the other hand have a lower density, but a couple of barbs surrounding me. It was for the first few days, but I'm feeling the brunt of other people farming the barbs I have near me. Not getting full hauls for all my farming is hindering me. I'm now looking forward to getting rams and cats. ~_~

DeletedUser

It would be possible for you to jump through the ranks as the influx of resources you have when you get out of BP would be insane due to the density of village beside you.

I on the other hand have a lower density, but a couple of barbs surrounding me. It was for the first few days, but I'm feeling the brunt of other people farming the barbs I have near me. Not getting full hauls for all my farming is hindering me. I'm now looking forward to getting rams and cats. ~_~

hmm i jus restarted so thevills near me have almost 2 days before i get to farm them but due to not having major threats around i should be farming well o_O

DeletedUser

lol i was joking ill get Others to scare them so i can farm in the early stages o_O lol

DeletedUser

I`m satisfied with my position, works fine so far, except losing 31 SP on a spike early on, but can`t predict that, it happens...
Got some barbs right away from people restarting, got some more in the days that came. High density of villages. All in all, can`t complain.

DeletedUser

I have the worst positioning, 1 barb in my whole 7x7, and the rest are persistent, I've cleared 1 guy 5 times, and he's still producing troops. I lost 15 spear and 10 axe, when they came up against 4 swords. I had -24.9% luck.

I'm really angry right now.

DeletedUser4700

my location Changed from a 3/10 to a 8/10 :), liking it now.

DeletedUser

Oh man, I got too inactive. Which lead to me being cleared, and I promissed the person who cleared me a good fight. I feel so ashamed. :(

Eh, anyways, I restarted. Well, it looks quite inactive. Also, why haven't we reached outside the core yet?? I thought many members would join this world, but yet after a week we are still in the core, is there a reason for this??

DeletedUser

Well, I knew it was going to be more cramped, but it is still far off from reaching the rim...

DeletedUser

I hated my first position so I restarted, and I hate my new position even more. Got literally no barbs in my 15x15 :icon_cry:.

DeletedUser

Positioning in this world? I guess i can't complain... though:

in the beginning I was made to restart because i was too close to russki.

So I restarted and moved a whole 10 spaces... towards him and even closer to Ender.

DeletedUser

Positioning in this world? I guess i can't complain... though:

in the beginning I was made to restart because i was too close to russki.

So I restarted and moved a whole 10 spaces... towards him and even closer to Ender.

Rolf i restarted due to status quo hes a scary guy and even scarier when hoang was sitting Him lol he had lc and i had axes who farms faster o_O now im right where i want to be Lost lol

DeletedUser

Rolf i restarted due to status quo hes a scary guy and even scarier when hoang was sitting Him lol he had lc and i had axes who farms faster o_O now im right where i want to be Lost lol

Russki is even scarier..especially if he has your skype and is your duke :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Russki is even scarier..especially if he has your skype and is your duke :icon_cry:

Lol do you know who status is he scares me lol jk i jus took nauz and hoangs advice and restarted while it wouldnt be a huge dent

DeletedUser

LoL. My account is now in deletion.

Time to use Double You account. :)

But... This damn random button is a big pain in my keeshter. Eh, K55 and next to 1 player and everyone else is a bit further out. :(

DeletedUser

LoL. My account is now in deletion.

Time to use Double You account. :)

But... This damn random button is a big pain in my keeshter. Eh, K55 and next to 1 player and everyone else is a bit further out. :(

Gutting my 7x7 is good for only restarting yesterday and i already hav a farm an making my dreaded :spear: nuke o_O