Your Positioning??

DeletedUser2118

My area was hard :(, but then recently it suddenly got much easier :O. Wonder why :icon_confused:

On a side note, I miss my rumble neighbor :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I have a pretty good area with one barb right next to me and other one few squares away. Also have 20 players in my 7x7 however over half of them are inactive sadly.

You should`ve stayed here, plenty of active people around... ;)

DeletedUser

My areas poo. Can't see much competition around, although some people did laugh at us when Carl sent his restart mail :lol: <3

DeletedUser

My areas poo. Can't see much competition around, although some people did laugh at us when Carl sent his restart mail :lol: <3

karl <3

my area is decent but too many 26 pointers :mad:

DeletedUser

My 15x15 is appalling right :icon_cry:

Take a square, cut it in half diagonally, then slice it into tiny lines and one of those lines is how filled my 15x15 is :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I wouldn't say my 15x15 is bad the barbs are not getting farmed much and only 1 or 2 real threats.

DeletedUser

I'm ahead of most (make that all) of my 15x15.
Only 2 barbs but plenty of 26-60 pointers for early farming.
More barbs will hopefully (and should if I'm doing it right) come later.

Is it bad I'm eyeing up some of the villages in my 15x15 for possible future noble targets?

DeletedUser

No as long as its not me :lol: i had to be right under you didnt I!

DeletedUser

I'll say how good my position is in 2 words (plus all this crap): not excellent :-/

the smiley doesn't count as words...lol

DeletedUser

Since I restarted with another name (again) My area is full of inactives. Only my next door neighbor is higher in points than me, but mainly because I started later than him.

DeletedUser

Mines okay, one barb right below me + a couple more scattered around

DeletedUser

I don't recall who you be sir...?

And that sucks hairy nuts... Unlucky :icon_sad:

MAJORLY INSULTED YOU HAVEN'T RECOGNISED MY ALIAS :icon_cry:

on another note i quite like the more compact positioning on co.uk than the sparce positioning (on the whole) on .net

DeletedUser

MAJORLY INSULTED YOU HAVEN'T RECOGNISED MY ALIAS :icon_cry:

on another note i quite like the more compact positioning on co.uk than the sparce positioning (on the whole) on .net

Erm... Person who doesn't want to be known: HOW THE HELL AM I SPOSE TO RECOGNIZE THAT?!!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm the only person above 1000 points within 20 fields of me and I'm over 1000 points ahead of the second highest guy within 20 fields of me. So no good noble targets :(.