Your Positioning??

DeletedUser

Some guy next to me doesn't understand sarcasm. He asked for me to be his PA and I said sure. But... I don't want to be cramped. So i'll just attack him and use him for his resources. I'll just bring the mail out.

So your implementing what we're doing in our tribe, but to PAs as well? XD

DeletedUser

I have 6 farms soon to be 7 directly next to my village. my 7x7 is full of farms. there are 26 villages in my 7x7 including myself

DeletedUser

I have 6 farms soon to be 7 directly next to my village. my 7x7 is full of farms. there are 26 villages in my 7x7 including myself

i have 28 in my NOT including myself :D

no one else farms either apart from me :spear:

DeletedUser

hey, I won it...it just seems rude not to wear it like a badge of honour, haha...
oh how my position sucks, bugger all near me except spiked villes and other people farming where I'm farming...I'm in my right mind to shout at them *pulls scary face*

DeletedUser

Lc Whoring currently Acording to my profile but wait i only have 215 points o_O

DeletedUser

LoL. I just realised your not that far from me. :icon_surprised:

You better Run my Lc will start chasing you :icon_surprised:

that area is mine so out losts half of the k :O lol jk
100 spears got murdered today o_O

DeletedUser

Yours??

My so called "PA" decided to be inactive... :( Now there is no fun in farming him. :( I wanted a funny mail from him. :p

DeletedUser

yes o_O not as much of a spear whore/ sitter didnt check reports an attacked a player that just went barb and he was over 200 points so there went my spears o_O
no biggie though
lc whoring time o_O

Co-Player or an actual sitter??

DeletedUser

Very effective but got to trust the players or give them clear instruction on what to aim for.

DeletedUser

Very effective but got to trust the players or give them clear instruction on what to aim for.

All members are good enuff at sitting but it was jus a mistake as the vill went barb today and he thought it was our farm

DeletedUser

All members are good enuff at sitting but it was jus a mistake as the vill went barb today and he thought it was our farm

Which is an easy mistake and something to make sure not to remake in the future.

Oh god I have 2 active people in my 7x7. I didn't notice them until now, maybe I shouldn't have been slacking off. :(

DeletedUser

I have a pretty good area with one barb right next to me and other one few squares away. Also have 20 players in my 7x7 however over half of them are inactive sadly.