Your Top 5 Tribes of All Time

DeletedUser

So basically same as other thread but you can include past/disbanded tribes as well as current.

1. Why?
2. Leon!
3. Tribe
4. Hmm?
5. ... I dunno Dx

Uk5 only if it wasn't obvious.

DeletedUser

I wish it was tribes of all time. '0:

1.Why?
Don't know any others who've been half decent.

DeletedUser

Because Why? were better.

They had the best players at start-up almost, Why? had players who were just as good though and managed to Noble them before they got too big.

If Why? had left them alone and they didn't all quit of boredom, they would be rank 1 now.

DeletedUser

Because Why? were better.

They had the best players at start-up almost, Why? had players who were just as good though and managed to Noble them before they got too big.

If Why? had left them alone and they didn't all quit of boredom, they would be rank 1 now.

but they did not, i would count them i they where still here, but they died out, littlefight but not unlick all other like them

DeletedUser

But they were a good Tribe being the first to HC iirc.

If it wasn't for Matt's amazing tactics and planning then they Why? might not have beaten them...

DeletedUser

Steal my thread will you ><

1. Why?
2. Arnie/Hmmm?
3. JOKER
4. EWaR
5. sWARm

DeletedUser7832

Why are all of these top five tribes of all time not around any more? How does that make them top five tribes. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser117

I agree, most starting 'top' tribes consist of players that only stay for a month or two - then get bored and quit. A top tribe should be able to last longer than a couple months / weeks and also be known for tribe team work and area domination.

DeletedUser7832

I guess I figure if there are any of the same tribe still here a month from now I can make one. Until then, no one has proven themselves.