Your Top 5 Tribes of All Time

DeletedUser

I remember rejecting you from Why?. Or one of you're EXP nobodys anyways.

Reasons you're wrong.

1) They beat everyone, got bored, and quit. Still majority of players that didn't quit are high ranked.

2) You honestly can't say anything about leadership...

3) Love how late game noobs think their pro when the start up players get bored of beating everyone. :lol:

Then again, some very rare people excel in late-game and can probably do better than any startup player playing actively, at the late-game stage.

Not that startup isn't difficult ofc.

DeletedUser

Yup but the thing about those people though, they're very rare in late game... I have nothing against late game players(wonder why they stay so long on SOME boring worlds but meh) but I just don't like the ones that were farms.... or lower points in their area and only suceed because others quit out of boredom around them then come onto the forums and say how these people are bad to have quit so early because they beat what they saw as the competition and moved on.

DeletedUser

I remember rejecting you from Why?. - Can you read? I personally remember someone from the tribe EXP that came to this world asking for an inv to Why? and getting rejected, pretty sure it was you.

Being a noob isn't determined by how long you've played.

A newb is someone that is new to the game and may not know everything but could still become decent.

A noob is someone who has played for quite a while and refuses to learn.

:lol:

Run along now deary.

Well it sure wasnt me , I started this world with afew other players , that didnt work out so I joined Ewar .

I may not be the best player in the world but I can hold my own .

DeletedUser7851

1. W5W
2.Why?
3. Ewar
4.Hmmm?
5. Vulgar - Just because they were overly ambitious

DeletedUser7217

Plus im far from being a noob mate , been playing a while now .

There is a big difference between a newb and a noob. A newb is a new player who is not good due to lack of knowledge. You my friend are a noob, a person who has been playing for a long time and still is average/ below average

DeletedUser

Why can't people have their ingame names, say, in the signiture - I don't know who's threatening who...

DeletedUser

I agree, most starting 'top' tribes consist of players that only stay for a month or two - then get bored and quit. A top tribe should be able to last longer than a couple months / weeks and also be known for tribe team work and area domination.

I agree for the most part, but:

If playing TribalWars was my job/education, I'd play for a long time. Unfortunately, that's not the case. In Why?'s case, it seems over the past month or so, the truth is a bit clouded. When I was leading Why?, I'd wake up around 10am, and sleep around 4am. You can lead with less time, but I don't like half-assing leading.

So when I found out I was going to have surgery and physical therapy following that, I announced plans to leave. Although I believe there were people to step up and lead, nobody really wanted to. (Except for Sabre, which didn't get along with members) Knowing that, many players were ready to either go down in some fun or say goodbye. It all ended well, despite what this forum thinks.

You also have to remember the mark a tribe leaves. And from a quick swift through the rankings I see many Why? players. I never lead an "elitist" tribe, brought in a lot of players I felt were weak but could develop around good players. I won't name who, but I will say some top 20 players were very slim in the game, before joining Why?.

And not before:

1. EWaR
2. Why?
3. sWARm
4. Hmm...

DeletedUser

Rob cold is juxtapose mate.
It was mentioned by a couple of other players in older threads :).

DeletedUser

SammyK - Uk1
Helbeast - Uk5

Barb muncher from hell on this world to date but will start eating away at red dots from now on.

DeletedUser

The Top 10 tribes of all time, for this I need to add .net server tribes

1 TW - the original and therefor always the greatest dominated W2 .net for years
2 CLOROX - .net world 8 again a leviathan of that world holding top spot for 18 months
3 W1N - uk server well it speaks for itself
4 SPQR - uk W3 the greatest bunch of people I have ever played with
5 R IPK - .net World 8 A fantastic bunch of people
6 V-V-V .net world 24 again a great bunch
7 Fenix - .net world 8 took over when CLOROX quit

I do not want to expand this list any further at the moment because if I did it would be a top 20 by necessity

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 TW - the original and therefor always the greatest dominated W2 .net for years
2 CLOROX - .net world 8 again a leviathan of that world holding top spot for 18 months

Lol, I'm afraid the thread name is rather deceiving, but this is meant to be strictly for UK W5.

DeletedUser512

Is was meant to be from W5 :p