Your Top 5 Tribes of All Time

DeletedUser7687

He obviously does have an opinion - and it appears to be similar to mine (Ithink) - that although there are tribes that have dominated for a while none of them can truly be called "top" unless you take top to mean they reached 1st place in the rankings.

Certainly no tibes on this world could be called elite.

Why? did have the potential to be an elite tribe but they imploded.

Currently EWar or hmmm? (or whatever they are called now) have the potential to get there but it is too early to tell.

So at the moment, in my opinion, there have been no "top" tribes in the sense that they are elite. Top in the sense that they reached number one in the rankings are the ususal suspects listed in the many posts above.

DeletedUser

mine are as follows at
At 5 KGB first tribe i joined obviously having me in there tribe propelled them to the top 5

At 4 we have the coulda woulda shoulda tribe why looked good for the first couple off weeks till i joined them then they were propelled to world stardom tho it was short-lived after i left lol :)

At 3 we have the mighty hmmm? small in comparison to most other tribes around but I made up for it in fearless aggression when i left to join meow everyone else followed :)

At 2 meow i decide no tribe with that many players should have my super awsome power and quickly left

And at 1 the world nobling tribe yes thats right i said it world nobling tribe were back hmmm?

but seriously

1. Why?
Joint 2. hmmm? / Leon!
4. Tribe/Joker
5. Swarm just cause i cant possibly put ewar in a rating that isnt about noobs lol ;)

DeletedUser

1. LEON!
2. Why?
3. sWARm
4. Hmmm? I'm impressed with their EWaR skrimishes, good job boys and girls :icon_wink:
5. JOKER I guess? Half decent average...

DeletedUser

Yeah lol, I was going to say, any particular reason for this strange opinion?

DeletedUser7759

alright i suppose i'll have a go

1. STFD
2. SwarM
2. Why ?
4. Meow
5. WOW - LOL jk i ment leon XD

so how did i do ?

DeletedUser

Terribly :p.

Remove meow and stick EWaR in.

Then ull be doing a bit better :p.

DeletedUser

1. Bi-longest going tribe that i know of
2-WETLUV-2nd longest
3-~LGA~-it was fun to annoy Trackrat(unintentionally of course) and they are still going.
4-??????
5-??????

DeletedUser

I dont understand why the hell you would list a tribe that no longers exists (aimed at any poster who did this)

Reasons

1. They dont exist anymore thus they were pants
2. They dont exist anymore - Leadership was poor
3. They dont exist anymore - The above 2 reasons

This world is still young , Ive yet to see a good tribe in it to be honest .

DeletedUser

I dont understand why the hell you would list a tribe that no longers exists (aimed at any poster who did this)

Reasons

Lol. no.

DeletedUser

Reasons

I remember rejecting you from Why?. Or one of you're EXP nobodys anyways.

Reasons you're wrong.

1) They beat everyone, got bored, and quit. Still majority of players that didn't quit are high ranked.

2) You honestly can't say anything about leadership...

3) Love how late game noobs think their pro when the start up players get bored of beating everyone. :lol:

DeletedUser

I was never in WHY or wanted to be , so you are speaking Bollox :lol:

DeletedUser

Plus im far from being a noob mate , been playing a while now .

DeletedUser

I remember rejecting you from Why?. - Can you read? I personally remember someone from the tribe EXP that came to this world asking for an inv to Why? and getting rejected, pretty sure it was you.

Being a noob isn't determined by how long you've played.

A newb is someone that is new to the game and may not know everything but could still become decent.

A noob is someone who has played for quite a while and refuses to learn.

:lol:

Run along now deary.