~*MH*~Family (+K45 Jungle?) Vs SPQR

DeletedUser4817

The big deal is focus. Out of 70 villages taken by SPQR, 48 are war trophies - about 70%. Out of 51 villages taken by MH tribes, 18 are war trophies - give or take 30%. OTOH, MH have taken 3 more in the week than they lost to SPQR - so as a tribe they are still growing.

DeletedUser

come on Teh, "the worst war thread ever"? You really think so? It just takes away any credence from your next point "it was made by someone who has been proven had almost NO clue". Maybe some of the things I've said have been a little wide of the mark (obviously not as wide as your two comments above) but i think having read MHs forum that gives me at least a little insight, no? Anyway, i'm glad you're enjoying the discussion. ^_^

You're going through a bad time reading what I've wrote?! Yes I do think so. And no it doesn't take any credibility from what I said next and it will be explained above why. Yes because we do need facts & logic :icon_wink:

Time for a logic lesson. What I said was:

This is probably the worst war thread ever, since it was made by someone who has been proven had almost NO clue (I'm also being nice) and Phileas has been failing really hard since he supported most of the false assumptions made by Aimee classifying them as "Highly Entertainment". :lol:

Do you know what "probably" means in this context? That this is highly probable to be the worst thread I have ever seen! Based on what? On other declarations of war that I've seen. Then I supported why it was bad, want to know why? Because you had almost NO clue what was going on, which you admit on here:

Maybe some of the things I've said have been a little wide of the mark (obviously not as wide as your two comments above) but i think having read MHs forum that gives me at least a little insight, no? Anyway, i'm glad you're enjoying the discussion. ^_^
Now this almost made me fell of chair, I'm wider of mark than you are?

2q8yiro.jpg

I'm not the one assuming false things on this thread aimee, that's your job not mine ;)

Now I see it all, according to Phileas we don't need facts, according to you Aimee, justifying what our opinions are takes "credence" credibility away.

Hehehe.

but i think having read MHs forum that gives me at least a little insight, no?
Huh, I've said almost NO clue at all, same way you don't understand what probabilities are, you probably don't understand what "almost NO clue at all" means either.

:icon_rolleyes:

Anyway, i'm glad you're enjoying the discussion. ^_^
You just can't get enough of assumptions can you? Being here debating doesn't mean I like this thread. There are plenty of other reasons to be here discussing and believe me none of them imply any kind of satisfaction by reading this thread. No, I'm not dismantling your fallacies and so called points based on false assumptions because I'm enjoying the discussion.

TehBigBangTheory

DeletedUser5941

just had time to glance over the posts and i have to pick up on this

Right, don't bother to mention the fact that Egg and Jack are both also attacking MH alongside them. :icon_rolleyes:

well anyone can see from the stats that both EGG and JACK have nobled a few MH villages but who can blame them for wanting a share of easy pickings! And lest we forget that it was MH (and their 2 family tribes and Ka300m, did i forget anyone.....oh and Crazywolf!) that decided to start this whole thing off (although from what i know it was ruffus and a few others that decided to start this off even though the majority of the tribe were against it!)
SPQR are not coordinating any attacks with EGG or JACK and as far as i am aware the 2 are not coordinating with each other either. So although both EGG and JACK are attacking the MH family they are far from "working alongside" us! Please try to use facts rather than make assumptions =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5542

Getting some interesting rumours coming in from various sources.

As noble as Jungles green berret's might have been it's seems as if quite a few people in MH have had enough.
From MHs forum it looked like a few were trying to get out before the war started (and several decent players did) the others have stayed. it seems some have wanted out "since it became apparent they were Jungles butt monkeys ( so a long time!)" (quote comes from my informant not neccesarily my opinion).

A number of MH members have contacted SPQR/Egg about the possabilities of joining while other have quit or are in the process of doing so. Well know if this is true or not within the next week i'm sure.

As we all know, I'm not quick to jump to assumptions, so I had a little look myself at MHs strenth or lack of it and would add a note of caution to the rumor as *somone* (not neccesarily the village owners) responded to my prod. Certain members of MH must be getting tired with all the sitting they're having to do I'm sure.

DeletedUser

SPQR are not coordinating any attacks with EGG or JACK and as far as i am aware the 2 are not coordinating with each other either. So although both EGG and JACK are attacking the MH family they are far from "working alongside" us! Please try to use facts rather than make assumptions =)

So that is why SPQR has a shared forum with Jack, and why Jack has been helping to support SPQR?

DeletedUser5542

So that is why SPQR has a shared forum with Jack, and why Jack has been helping to support SPQR?

I seem to remember somone trying to say that MHs shared forum with Jungle meant nothing. What is that word all of the cool kids seem to be tossing casually around? I don't really like accusing people of being a hippocrate but I do think there seems to be some double standard/confusion in your opinions on shared forums.

DeletedUser

Actually, if you read, Jungle were claiming not to be allies, they did not, at any time, protest to co-ordination. But we all know that shared forums are just for off-topic posts, not like co-ordinating claims or anything. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Getting some interesting rumours coming in from various sources.
I nearly stopped reading after this:icon_rolleyes:

As noble as Jungles green berret's might have been it's seems as if quite a few people in MH have had enough.
From MHs forum it looked like a few were trying to get out before the war started (and several decent players did) the others have stayed. it seems some have wanted out "since it became apparent they were Jungles butt monkeys ( so a long time!)" (quote comes from my informant not neccesarily my opinion).
If you'd given this thread a bit more closer reading you would have noticed Discord's post on this being mutually beneficial as Jungle will remove one of the few threats to their K45 members.

A number of MH members have contacted SPQR/Egg about the possabilities of joining while other have quit or are in the process of doing so. Well know if this is true or not within the next week i'm sure.
I don't really see that having a big chance, I sure as hell wouldn't want members who jump ship at the first sight of an obstacle.

As we all know, I'm not quick to jump to assumptions, so I had a little look myself at MHs strenth or lack of it and would add a note of caution to the rumor as *somone* (not neccesarily the village owners) responded to my prod. Certain members of MH must be getting tired with all the sitting they're having to do I'm sure.
Your "conclusions" smell like assumptions to me.

DeletedUser5250

And lest we forget that it was MH (and their 2 family tribes and Ka300m, did i forget anyone.....oh and Crazywolf!) that decided to start this whole thing off

Not to nit pick, but poaching players is considered an act of war. Most tribes would see it that way. A fight was inevitable and both tribes needed this war to dominate the continent. So it was more a case of when than if.

There is little point in worrying over who cast the first stone as it needed to be thrown, lets just get it done and to the victor go the spoils! :)

DeletedUser5542

I don't really see that having a big chance, I sure as hell wouldn't want members who jump ship at the first sight of an obstacle.

According to the forums that I saw several members from MH had already left to join SPQR before MH decided to attack them. More were thinking of going and so threats were made that anyone who left would be farmed. Not it's not a question of people trying to jump ship as soon as the going got tough but signs of a deeper issue.

But yes, I'm not sure if SPQR would suddendly want to take in people that they'd just been waring with or Egg would want an influx either.

DeletedUser

More were thinking of going and so threats were made that anyone who left would be farmed.

Is that like jokey threats or real ones?

See...i know the people that threatened really well....and tbh they <3 a good joke..... :icon_wink:

But then you dont know the people personally so...... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser5857

all i can say is we SPQR kickass, for the simple reason i am in it :D. But back to the war topic, we are winning this war and we would have destroyed MH very quickly because they had no brains. It took 2 members from another tribe to come across and not save them but just slow the death of the tribes.

DeletedUser

all i can say is we SPQR kickass, for the simple reason i am in it :D. But back to the war topic, we are winning this war and we would have destroyed MH very quickly because they had no brains. It took 2 members from another tribe to come across and not save them but just slow the death of the tribes.

lol, too true red ;]
now that you guys have all finished debating these matters, dont you all think prehaps a slight change in the conversation would be a bit better. i dont care who said what and who told off who, but ive been reading these posts and they are in my opinon they are rather agressive, and are almost reaching the stage of picking on people. this topic is about us and the metalheads and jungle, why dont we talk about that instead of debating such trivial things in a very argumentative way
p.s. can no-one comment on my post please, ive noticed how some of you have picked and twisted at someones comments, and for god's sake, these are just opinons people

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, too true red ;]
now that you guys have all finished debating these matters, dont you all think prehaps a slight change in the conversation would be a bit better. i dont care who said what and who told off who, but ive been reading these posts and they are in my opinon are rather pointless. seeing as this is a topic supposed to be about the war between us and the metalheads and jungle, why dont we talk about that instead of debating such trivial things in a very argumentative way
p.s. can no-one comment on my post please, ive noticed how some of you have picked and twisted at someones comments, and for god's sake, these are just opinons people

Sorry to disappoint but when did Jungle declare exactly?

DeletedUser

since this happened:
Side 1:
Tribes: SPQR
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~M2H~ ~*MH*~ ~M3H~
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 70
Side 2: 51
Difference: 19

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 18
Difference: 30

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 408,573
Side 2: 285,859
Difference: 122,714

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 298,089
Side 2: 109,683
Difference: 188,406

image.php

yes i would understand you may be unsure of war a few days ago, but in total this past week over 100 villages have been nobled between us and metalheads, so what other possible answers could you explain to such a large number of villages being exchanged between us? when the amount of village getting nobled reaches this stage, you cant not call this a war

DeletedUser5857

i say jungle declared when they thought they move across to "help" the metal huggers.

DeletedUser

yes i would understand you may be unsure of war a few days ago, but in total this past week over 100 villages have been nobled between us and metalheads, so what other possible answers could you explain to such a large number of villages being exchanged between us? when the amount of village getting nobled reaches this stage, you cant not call this a war

Sorry but it seems like you're just basing this off of pure statistics? Lets look a bit at the bigger picture. Yes SPQR is currently leading with villages taken, however compare the total amount of villages MH family has to SPQR's. Also I believe that after the more seperated members have been "swept aside" and the attacking of large enemy clusters begins we will see some interesting OD changes.

I'm sure there are several other things to add but I'm having a brainfart.