L.I are now at war with +T+T+

• Thread starter DeletedUser5283
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3953

well how do i no u guy's will not take another cheap shot at my tribe like u did with 745|417 (taking it on the 24.12.09) and i would want that villa bk and for ur tribe to keep out of k37 and hand the villa's u have in k37 over to us

what u think

I think you should be upset with the person who lost the village, not the people smart enough to take it. This is a war game, there are no cheap shots. This quote is what makes me root for the other tribe.

GO +T+T+T+T+T+T+T+T+T+T+T+T+T+!!!!

DeletedUser

I didn't want Diplomacy's. i only want to know, when you think war is ending...

We won't give you any villages. And we won't let you at K47!

DeletedUser5283

I didn't want Diplomacy's. i only want to know, when you think war is ending...

We won't give you any villages. And we won't let you at K47!

by the sounds of it it will be a long fight !!!!

and yeah u guys did want to be allies but wanted me to kick some players that were in ur way

DeletedUser

[ke]How many wars have you seen that have more then 12 members as front liners? Seriously, unless you count the beginning stages when tribes can completely overlap each other, there aren't many wars that have more then 12 members each attacking the other tribe. Unless of course, more then 2 tribes are fighting. I've been in wars that stretched across 6 continents... How many players were involved in the front line attacks? 10. Of course we encompassed players from the rear, but, the same thing could be said for LI and +T+T+.

Just my .02. :icon_wink:[/ke]

True...True....but there are many of us that are way back off the front line that have sent many troops for backup....and still do when available.

DeletedUser

lets let the stats speak for now ;)

Side 1:
Tribes: L.I
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: +T+T+
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 119
Difference: 20

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 2
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 311,963
Side 2: 342,484
Difference: 30,521

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71,158
Side 2: 16,281
Difference: 54,877

image.php

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say thanks to L.I. cause if you watch the Defender's Rank, Guido82 is now 6th best player by defending, and he's going up there fasten. This is somethin wich is more important than to loose some villages becvause of an inactive player...

Greetings Tollwut

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say thanks to L.I. cause if you watch the Defender's Rank, Guido82 is now 6th best player by defending, and he's going up there fasten. This is somethin wich is more important than to loose some villages becvause of an inactive player...

Greetings Tollwut

Its very easy to get ODD, the question is, has he (himself not the tribe) got troops left?

If he Has, then very well done.

If he hasnt, then Meh to being rank 6th....

DeletedUser

biggles1978 said:
this guy must never sleep, another nobleman on the return

This I have out of a shared Forum of Dilli, Dilli2 and Dilli3. The same will be said of Hoggy, after ur tribe-attacks. and they are only dreaming over a nap!

Under the Title:
"+T+T+T attack -(A*SEHOLES)"

stands of moon light:

"p.s i hate +T+T+".
In some weeks, hoggy will say the same.

DeletedUser

Looks like L.I are winning, if this war is actually still ongoing?

Given that there are no conquers against each other since 22nd January, this is beginning to look like it's fizzled out perhaps?

L.I seem to be busy with this merge of theirs & the internal nobling of some of their former best players (e.g. dharpernz). Seems like they can't do both at once? That said, +T+T+ seem to talk the talk, but why would hoggy be scared of them, when they haven't managed to take a single village from L.I in over 2 weeks?

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 01/01/2010 00:00:00 to 07/02/2010 10:10:47

Total conquers:

Side 1: 163
Side 2: 251
Difference: 88

image.php

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 21
Difference: 19

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 548,038
Side 2: 882,968
Difference: 334,930

image.php

Side 1: 12,245
Side 2: 116,002
Difference: 103,757

image.php

:icon_idea: Or maybe hoggy's just too busy allocating all those funny ranks & titles to bother to remember they're meant to be at war. :icon_wink:

In my opinion, this looks quite disappointing - more like an expansion skirmish than a true :spear: war.

I'd go as far to say that imo both sides would rather concentrate on easier targets in an attempt to boost their point ranking, rather than their reputation.

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

As a member of L.I I thought I would just give up to date stats of the war which we fully resumed over the weekend.

Okay so there was a long quietness in the war as our leaders tried to negotiate an NAP treaty with the leaders of +T+T+. It seems they weren't in the mood for listening though.

After careful planning an operation was planned and executed. The "ceasefire" is over and War has restarted.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 0
Difference: 13

image.php

Side 1: 90,968
Side 2: 0
Difference: 90,968

image.php

pcrasplot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

+T+T+ must be pretty bad to be getting beaten so hard against L.I

Also I believe the word you are looking for is restarted, rebegun is not a word.

DeletedUser

Edited specially for you Rego.

**Gold Star en route for spelling**

DeletedUser

It'll be interesting to see how +T+T+ respond - they've been sweeping up softer targets (DILLI villages) & appear to have taken their eye off L.I

So......who thinks +T+T+ will 'rebegin' :)icon_wink:) their offensive on L.I????

Or will L.I continue to much into +T+T+?

DeletedUser5283

+T+T+ must be pretty bad to be getting beaten so hard against L.I

Also I believe the word you are looking for is restarted, rebegun is not a word.

could it not be l.i are that good :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5283

This I have out of a shared Forum of Dilli, Dilli2 and Dilli3. The same will be said of Hoggy, after ur tribe-attacks. and they are only dreaming over a nap!

Under the Title:
"+T+T+T attack -(A*SEHOLES)"

stands of moon light:

"p.s i hate +T+T+".
In some weeks, hoggy will say the same.

i tryed always to get a NAP with u guys we even stopped attacking u guys but now we are gonna wipe u guys out :icon_evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.