ui: had enough

DeletedUser

I rather not talk about it...We scored first. As wenger said: "Messi is the world's best" NOOB

yes, the arsenal defence was in a bit of a mess last night....
*brings it back on topic :icon_biggrin:*

and the ui: seems similar at the moment too by the looks of things...

DeletedUser

nice to see Death once again showing what a great tribe they are and deserving their position in the top ten, wars like this are what makes TW so much fun :lol:

DeletedUser

Allies :)
ui-40 players
neph-27 players
total- 67 players

Axis of Evil ;)
Egg- 29 players
SPQR- 35 players
Death{- 36 players
Death}- 29 players
total-129

-----
62 player difference.
Almost double the players in the "axis of evil" than the "Allies".
Just food for thought.

DeletedUser

i always new EGG couldnt take ui: on there own what a bunch of cowards...you know if it was ui: v EGG you would get raped thats why you had to join in...

DeletedUser

In total points similar. You started this though ;)

True ui: did start this, and when it was started we declared and Egg contacted us and told us they would remain neutral.
Egg had no declaration and went back on their "neutrality".
That just says something about how desperate Egg are with this war, needing the help of mass recruiters like Death{/}.

DeletedUser

and UI: getting NEPH is the same kettle of fish no, they so desperate aswell :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i always new EGG couldnt take ui: on there own what a bunch of cowards...you know if it was ui: v EGG you would get raped thats why you had to join in...

:icon_eek:?

Yes, we shared 1 border with a cat :icon_wink:

And within our area is pabi a inactive whore (he is good at that) and a very good player Celph.

> Pabi easy takings as you see here

>Well Celph is a tough crack to break.

> Lets see Status:

> Lets see Ui: Vs Egg
Side 1:
Tribes: Egg
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ui:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 2
Difference: 51

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 496,561
Side 2: 20,155
Difference: 476,406

image.php

What were you saying? its 3 players v EGG (k55) and we 0wN don't we my Tv remote :lol:??

And you still cant make your newspapers ill unsubscribe now :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

True ui: did start this, and when it was started we declared and Egg contacted us Fail Broken wing contacted us before ui:'s decleration and told us they would remain neutral. Fail I said that at that point we were neutral as it was the first i had heard of it but that we would be keeping our options open
Egg had no declaration and went back on their "neutrality". Fail I said that our involvement would be influenced by boxxys involvement, we only attacked after boxxy members attacked SPQR
That just says something about how desperate Egg are with this war, Fail check the stats to see how desperate we are needing the help of mass recruiters like Death{/}.Fail Death arn't fighting ui:

I wont disrespect BW by posting our skype conversation but feel free to check the facts with him/her.

DeletedUser5560

Allies :)
ui-40 players
neph-27 players
total- 67 players

Axis of Evil ;)
Egg- 29 players
SPQR- 35 players
Death{- 36 players
Death}- 29 players
total-129

-----
62 player difference.
Almost double the players in the "axis of evil" than the "Allies".
Just food for thought.

I don't think that is a very fair analysis at all. If you think that 35 SPQR players are involved in the war against ui your mistaken by a long shot. I can't help but think your looking for the exit deathwatch? What a climb down.

A couple more points while briefly scanning these forums:

1) ui: attacked our players before any declaration of war - I know to at least 4 villages they took in the north before declaring, and when we wrote to Herr Satz about it, he said he would look into it. Obviously, ui: felt they needed a head start.

2) Boxxy attacked us without a declaration of war and Celph and Pabi sneakily nicked a few more villages - joining ui having sent their attacks while in Boxxy. That's brave!

3) ui: & Neph declarations were orchestrated - even though both tribes denied this at the time, it became very obvious thanks to mrcheif they had both been planning this war secretly and both tribes planned to declare at the same time but ui: went ahead of Neph. They can't even lie sucessfully.

4) Neph only made an alliance with ui: after we attacked them. Obviously for all their bravado, they needed a big brother alliance. Big boys!

DeletedUser5560

True ui: did start this, and when it was started we declared and Egg contacted us and told us they would remain neutral.
Egg had no declaration and went back on their "neutrality".
That just says something about how desperate Egg are with this war, needing the help of mass recruiters like Death{/}.

But ui: didn't need any help is that what you are saying? No, they just recruited half of world 3 to fight us! :O)

DeletedUser

But ui: didn't need any help is that what you are saying? No, they just recruited half of w
forld 3 to fight us! :O)

funny thing that. we recruit 20 players and we still only have 5 more players than spqr while covering 5ks. I already posted the ratios of numbers and no im not looking for a way out.. egg vs pabi and egg is winning. congrats when most of ur tribe works together they can attack successfully 1 player that they surround.

DeletedUser

Tell me if I'm wrong have not ui and Rumble in the past recruited players and inner nobled them. I think the counts quite a lot. More than Egg i think and SPQR. I would put the numbers but you guys merged and Rumble kept changing name. Oh wait your 3 tribe aren't you.

thiink Jungle/Rumble/Ui combined have many inner players which they've nobled. So, technically, you've just got many inner-nobles and cut your members.

DeletedUser

funny thing that. we recruit 20 players and we still only have 5 more players than spqr while covering 5ks. I already posted the ratios of numbers and no im not looking for a way out.. egg vs pabi and egg is winning. congrats when most of ur tribe works together they can attack successfully 1 player that they surround.

Because yes Pabi was the only one in UI: to loose villages :icon_rolleyes:
You did not recruit 20 players your tribes merged

DeletedUser

I think Deathwatch is angry/ annoyed about he is failing (presuming he is lostpassword) check

DeletedUser6057

I think Deathwatch is angry/ annoyed about he is failing (presuming he is lostpassword) check

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: LostPassword

Side 2:
Tribes: SPQR
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 25,655
Side 2: 25,293
Difference: 362

image.php

Damn! He's level with them. Really constitutes failing, right?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: LostPassword

Side 2:
Tribes: SPQR
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 25,655
Side 2: 25,293
Difference: 362

image.php

I wouldn't say failing but he has been re-taken on each one=still no ground gained.

DeletedUser

You've seen the link right? He has lost all the villages he has taken. Don't come up with graphs i've gone in further and seen what village he has lost and taken. I would be pretty pissed if that happened to me. So....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser4147

well i was more referring to the football but anyway....

i'm his co, and a barce fan, and even i was able to hold it back... ohh okay for like 3 mins anyway :lol:

on-topic

Egg have struck even more today, tell me, how is it losing 4 nukes on me and mitch, without any benefit?

because the few we lost today, gained us a few more villages

DeletedUser

You've seen the link right? He has lost all the villages he has taken. Don't come up with graphs i've gone in further and seen what village he has lost and taken. I would be pretty pissed if that happened to me. So....:icon_rolleyes:

Mitchnom, its me vs 3 spqr players. Yes thats right. I have been being attacked by 3 spqr players and I havent lost a village that I had before the war. Congrats, SPQR really are amazing players.