G.G / A.g

DeletedUser

Now petay why would sweetdeath want to attack you? You're a turtle, you can't do any damage to sweetdeath, you sound like a little puppy barking at a bus. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just having a little fun with ya's thats all
and fun i had

minifreak, you should switch your name with your tribemates,
you didnt freak at all, at a bit off counter trash talking :icon_twisted:...

DeletedUser

You lie! :3

G.G/A.G suck. 404 > Them :?

But like... shouldn't there be an actual declaration? >.>

A declaration of what? How much of a noob Petey is? Ok I'll write one for Petey to sign:

"I, Petey Pan, hereafter mentioned refered to as "the noob" sign of my own free will and declair that I am in fact a noob. That I have no clue how this game works and have only just discovered the external forums. That I have not got around to building any offensive troops yet, but am sure I'll get around to it sooner or later. That I enjoy the attention on the forum especially when it comes from somone of the female pursuasion. That I am full of bull. That I am a masochist and enjoy being beaten up. Herein, quick pro quo, ad nausia.

Signed

---------------------
The noob"

Just copy and paste this Petay and sign at the bottom.

Is that the kind of declaration you were after YGP?

DeletedUser6938

lol bella
You talk some pile of horse excrement,
All talk and no walk me thinks, only poorly disguised fakes,

Rumours from other worlds have it, i hear you never attack by yourself ...
sounds like cowardice to me

lets have another essay please bella

sounds more like organised teamwork something AG and GG are yet to comprehend

DeletedUser

Ruffus is big enough and ungly enough to look after himself.

As for Ruffus getting nailed take a look at your own ODA, the point of this game is to attack people and losing offensive troops is a risk you take.

As for G.G 1 - 0 404 for anything else I think you'll find it's 0 - 0

Side 1:
Tribes: G.G A.G
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: 404
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

image.php

Really, come on guys, you've got to move past such a simplistic view of the game.

The nature of the game is to attack villa's around you. I think you'll find 404 lost one to Saints this way. But we didn't cry about it or decided to mass attack Saints, we knew there would be little to gain so we just made she that that kind of thing wasn't going to happen again. In this case you havn't even lost one villa and your initiative to go to war was a dropped NAP anyway which is pretty silly.

Well, if it WAS 0 - 0, it's now 2-1, with our conquers being 3 times more benificial than yours :)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 6,613
Side 2: 2,369
Difference: 4,244

image.php

DeletedUser

@Aimee, I meant more of one on the tribe of G.G/A.G... 'cuz like... i'm relatively certain 404 kinda hijacked this thread >.=

That is, if you are warring.

DeletedUser

Just having a little fun with ya's thats all
and fun i had

minifreak, you should switch your name with your tribemates,
you didnt freak at all, at a bit off counter trash talking :icon_twisted:...

It took me several reads to understand that, are you trying to distract me so you can attack us? :eek:

Hang on am I forgetting something?

A declaration of what? How much of a noob Petey is? Ok I'll write one for Petey to sign:

"I, Petey Pan, hereafter mentioned refered to as "the noob" sign of my own free will and declair that I am in fact a noob. That I have no clue how this game works and have only just discovered the external forums. That I have not got around to building any offensive troops yet, but am sure I'll get around to it sooner or later. That I enjoy the attention on the forum especially when it comes from somone of the female pursuasion. That I am full of bull. That I am a masochist and enjoy being beaten up. Herein, quick pro quo, ad nausia.

Signed

---------------------
The noob"

Just copy and paste this Petay and sign at the bottom.

Is that the kind of declaration you were after YGP?

Bella you're so kind writing all that out :3

DeletedUser

Well, if it WAS 0 - 0, it's now 2-1, with our conquers being 3 times more benificial than yours :)

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Side 1: 6,613
Side 2: 2,369
Difference: 4,244

image.php

We're just doing the prep work. And yes, fair dos to you for taking out the Earl. A noble train at this stage is pretty impressive. But then I've always said that G.G have some good players it's just a shame about the leadership. Anyway, keep counting. ^_^

@Aimee, I meant more of one on the tribe of G.G/A.G... 'cuz like... i'm relatively certain 404 kinda hijacked this thread >.=

That is, if you are warring.

i dunno if we're warring or not. I've had far too many discussions about semantics to realy care. Anyway, I think the theme of this thread was discussing how poor G.G/A.G are (even if it was set up by one of their own members) so really we havn't hijacked, we've just joined in ^_^

DeletedUser

I feel i may have successfully struck a nerve here, and somebody has lost it
anybody else agree? tut tut bella chill :icon_rolleyes:

Seriously but..
Do your fingers get sore from all the typing you do?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We're just doing the prep work. And yes, fair dos to you for taking out the Earl. A noble train at this stage is pretty impressive. But then I've always said that G.G have some good players it's just a shame about the leadership. Anyway, keep counting. ^_^

i dunno if we're warring or not. I've had far too many discussions about semantics to realy care. Anyway, I think the theme of this thread was discussing how poor G.G/A.G are (even if it was set up by one of their own members) so really we havn't hijacked, we've just joined in ^_^

Thanks bella. I was well proud of it, but didn't want to point out that both of those graphs are both my work ;) felt like i'd be blowing my own trumpet a little bit :D

DeletedUser857

I feel i may have successfully struck a nerve here, and somebody has lost it
anybody else agree? tut tut bella chill :icon_rolleyes:

Seriously but..
Do your fingers get sore from all the typing you do?

Fact of the matter is, there are barbs that make better targets than you.

Be embarrassed.

DeletedUser

lol bella
You talk some pile of horse excrement,
All talk and no walk me thinks, only poorly disguised fakes,

Rumours from other worlds have it, i hear you never attack by yourself ...
sounds like cowardice to me

lets have another essay please bella

Lol, are bella's posts too intelligent for your nooby self?

And excuse me? Never attack by yourself? Which idiot attacks by himself when he has a tribe??? This is not PlayerWars, this is TribalWars. I respect the leader who coordinates an OP where several members noble various targets at the same time, or when more than one member aids in the ennoblement of a village (i.e. someone clears, another nobles, timings between the two are seconds apart). This is *real* skill. Not your pathetic attempt at personal glory which will certainly fail.

Fighting on your own will only get you so far, unless you are someone like Smile? (which you, petay pan, most definitely are not), then you will undoubtedly fail. And, talented though Smile? is, if an entire tribe decided to pile him, I'm sure he would not hesitate to request support, and Bi! would not hesitate to give it. This is how a real tribe functions effectively.

Your are unfortuantely, what is known as a "troll". Mindless, pointless spamming. Please desist, for the sake of the sanity of UK4.

~Adellion

Fact of the matter is, there are barbs that make better targets than you.

Be embarrassed.

^ LOL. Truth stings, eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks bella. I was well proud of it, but didn't want to point out that both of those graphs are both my work ;) felt like i'd be blowing my own trumpet a little bit :D

I understood what you meant even if SweetDeath didn't. No, it was a good attack although we were all a little annoyed at the Earl. Somone was giving him instructions to snipe but for some reason he decided to counter which was a little dissapointing. but i guess your allowed mistakes as long as you don't make them again.

Anyway, once all this has died down and if we're both still standing let me know if you'd like to come over. We've had a few of the better players from G.G contacting us but i think they wanted to see which way the wind was blowing first but i think it'll become apparent soon enough.

Nice to exchange messages, I prefer it when the other tribe can be cordial and we have always accepted that there are some good players in G.G thats why we tried so hard to prevent this sker-fuffle. Now we've got it though you can't blame us if we enjoy it just a little.

DeletedUser

I understood what you meant even if SweetDeath didn't. No, it was a good attack although we were all a little annoyed at the Earl. Somone was giving him instructions to snipe but for some reason he decided to counter which was a little dissapointing. but i guess your allowed mistakes as long as you don't make them again.

Anyway, once all this has died down and if we're both still standing let me know if you'd like to come over. We've had a few of the better players from G.G contacting us but i think they wanted to see which way the wind was blowing first but i think it'll become apparent soon enough.

Nice to exchange messages, I prefer it when the other tribe can be cordial and we have always accepted that there are some good players in G.G thats why we tried so hard to prevent this sker-fuffle. Now we've got it though you can't blame us if we enjoy it just a little.

Yeah, he could've sniped one of them really easily...i screwed it up :/ But i think he was foreign, and didn't really understand the game. He dodged, lost his wall, then countered the nuke when, if he'd run any simulations, he would've known he'd get wiped out...

Anyway, i forgive you for enjoying it. I'm loving it so far ;)

DeletedUser857

I just nobeled a member of G.G... or was it A.G? Either way, * surprise surprise* the member received no support whatsoever!

And to think, some people actually entertained the thought that G.G/A.G might be a threat to 404...