G.G / A.g

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Bella Muerte said:
We're just doing the prep work. And yes, fair dos to you for taking out the Earl. A noble train at this stage is pretty impressive.

You've got to be kidding. Noble train? Impressive?

This world opened over 2 months ago. Anyone with any talent at all should have at least three villages and a noble train left.

DeletedUser

You've got to be kidding. Noble train? Impressive?

This world opened over 2 months ago. Anyone with any talent at all should have at least three villages and a noble train left.

Well I think only a select group of people have "any talent" then. I'm just a nub. ^_^

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well I think only a select group of people have "any talent" then. I'm just a nub. ^_^

World opened February 23rd. That's 46 days ago.

Looking at W2 uk:

Opened: August 24th

46 days later: October 10th

I had 8 villages at this stage on W2. Same speed, and unit speed. (Growth was roughly on par with Smile?'s.)
At that point I was rank 1, but I wouldn't have been surprised if the majority of the top 50 had noble trains at that point.

so, yes, saying this world has very little talent is probably pretty accurate considering rank 1 has lapped rank 2.

DeletedUser

Don't worry Nauz we're learning. Actually I meant to edit my previous post but had just turned my pc off. I forgot i was traveling for the first month and been playing catch up so mistakenly forgot that others had probably developed a little more then me. Anyway, am nearly there myself.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
I forgot i was traveling for the first month and been playing catch up so mistakenly forgot that others had probably developed a little more then me. Anyway, am nearly there myself.

Makes sense. Activity certainly isn't all that is necessary to do well, but without it it's very difficult to keep up with those who are far more active.

DeletedUser

Yes, but am getting there. Have just started on w49.net the other day and got up to 60th earlier today after following purple preditors great start up guide. I'm sure once we clear a bit more space in the K i'll have the chance to add to my villas here. Am having alot of fun with G.G it's always nice when you get this little scraps. They do make the game a bit more interesting then resource managing.

DeletedUser6695

Just having a little fun with ya's thats all
and fun i had

minifreak, you should switch your name with your tribemates,
you didnt freak at all, at a bit off counter trash talking :icon_twisted:...

leave hayley alone!

btw have you noticed every post of yours has been flamed and some arent even in 404 even adellion doesnt like you and hes a nice guy....will you stop now bella's posts are getting painful(ive been reduced to skipping most :p )

DeletedUser

leave hayley alone!

btw have you noticed every post of yours has been flamed and some arent even in 404 even adellion doesnt like you and hes a nice guy....will you stop now bella's posts are getting painful(ive been reduced to skipping most :p )

Lol, cheers for the vote of confidence CF!

DeletedUser

leave hayley alone!

Pfft, I'm a nice guy? This is news to me, and will probably make several people throw up onto their keyboards/laptops/iPhones (yes, they are L337). I appreciate the kindness and it certainly has its truths, but I *enjoy* being mean and horrible (especially to noobs), and am only nice at certain times to people. Shoot me. XD

It amuses and annoys me to no end when I see noobs post troll comments that are just begging to be flamed. So I can't resist. Its like candy... mmmmm.... candy...

Anyway, on topic, yes, bella needs to conserve her fingers for sending noble trains, not for writing essays explaining to noobs as to why they are noobs. They'll find out soon enough, dw... on the rim. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Pfft, I'm a nice guy? This is news to me, and will probably make several people throw up onto their keyboards/laptops/iPhones (yes, they are L337). I appreciate the kindness and it certainly has its truths, but I *enjoy* being mean and horrible (especially to noobs), and am only nice at certain times to people. Shoot me. XD

It amuses and annoys me to no end when I see noobs post troll comments that are just begging to be flamed. So I can't resist. Its like candy... mmmmm.... candy...

Anyway, on topic, yes, bella needs to conserve her fingers for sending noble trains, not for writing essays explaining to noobs as to why they are noobs. They'll find out soon enough, dw... on the rim. :icon_cool:

Noble what? Hehe I really need a co-player, they can do all the hard work and I can just write pretty stories about how I sent my troops over to share some cookies with the nearest G.G villa but when they got there they found there were no spearmen, axemen or men of any sort. There were no cookies either! So instead of going home empty handed they raped the women, flayed the kitten and daubed rude words all over the wall of the HQ.

The End.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Let's get a system going. You guys rim people so they restart and become my farm out here on the rim.

DeletedUser

Let's get a system going. You guys rim people so they restart and become my farm out here on the rim.

Deal. With pleasure, Nauz darling *grin*

(Check profile!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just sent a G.G out your way Nauz. Who says you need nobles to rim somone ^_^ I just have to chat to them and within three days they move as faaaaaaar away from me as they can. ^_^

G.G down to 113 members today and A.G are down to 58 so they're down to 161 members now. On the 8th they had 178 so for various reasons they've lost 7 members in 3 days. I doubt 404 can take all the credit (especially as number were already tumbling even before we started visiting) but it does show that G.G/A.G are a dwindling tribe and that claims of outnumbering 404 aren't much more then hyperbolie. (or certainly won't be for much longer!)

They've obviously got some good players though (as i found out the hard way yesterday) but it would be nice to see those good players in a seperate tribe then people might take them seriously. However there are so many laughable attacks coming from A.G/G.G players that it's a little hard at the moment not to chuckle.

DeletedUser6938

Just sent a G.G out your way Nauz. Who says you need nobles to rim somone ^_^ I just have to chat to them and within three days they move as faaaaaaar away from me as they can. ^_^

Let me get this straight all you did was chat to them and they left their villa :icon_surprised:

thats bad :icon_eek:
not sure who for :lol:
but that is bad :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by bella muerte
G.G down to 113 members today and A.G are down to 58 so they're down to 161 members now. On the 8th they had 178 so for various reasons they've lost 17 members in 3 days

Posters above alerted me; you got the maths slightly wrong. 113+158=171, so 178-171=7. :lol: