G.G / A.g

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well done Reely, 404 do have good OD figures, but is affecting their growth. We have some newer players, but as they learn the game and get their nobles, we should be able to take off. 404 have been fighting other people apparently, but it has not benefited them.

As I said a couple of weeks ago, you don't want to write us off just yet.

If it's affecting their growth then it's not good OD. High OD isn't necessarily "good" OD.

DeletedUser

at that rate, you will still lose the war of attrition, especially if we continue to outgrow you.

I've seen a tribe that was 3x bigger than another tribe say almost that same thing during their war in another world, the bigger tribe still lost, just took an extra week.

DeletedUser

I think I might go a bit easier on G.G from here on in. I wouldn't want people to start rooting for the underdog. ^_^

DeletedUser

I think I might go a bit easier on G.G from here on in. I wouldn't want people to start rooting for the underdog. ^_^

epic comeback alert!

We never rooted for 404!, the fact that theyre the underdog has no affect on this either.:icon_razz:

Ive had my fun, now ill go back to wherever mongouses go..

DeletedUser

I'm rooting for you to both cripple each other :p
Every "nuke" you exchange brings me one step closer to owning K55 :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

epic comeback alert!

We never rooted for 404!, the fact that theyre the underdog has no affect on this either.:icon_razz:

Ive had my fun, now ill go back to wherever mongouses go..

Who implied that anyone was rooting for 404? I suspect most people are like Zal and are just glad we're slowing each others growth down. Thats assuming that they have an opinion at all which i suspect most people don't.

DeletedUser

Who implied that anyone was rooting for 404? I suspect most people are like Zal and are just glad we're slowing each others growth down. Thats assuming that they have an opinion at all which i suspect most people don't.

...the point was you said you were making people root for the underdog, so i stated that we never rooted for 404, implieing that theyre the underdog..

Nevermind..:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well it seems bella was right about people quitting so they could co-play

Stats of MC

kinda fail on maths though :/

I dont think 404, g.g or a.g will last, they will all merge into some tribe or another, Especially with the amount of tribes clearing 404 members.

DeletedUser

Well it seems bella was right about people quitting so they could co-play

Stats of MC

kinda fail on maths though :/

I dont think 404, g.g or a.g will last, they will all merge into some tribe or another, Especially with the amount of tribes clearing 404 members.

I keep hearing things relating to 404 being at war with other tribes can anyone enlighten me as to where this rumor is coming from? Is it just something that the G.Gites are whispering around camp fires to try and keep their moral up?

I've just had a look thru our support thread and, while admitedly they're all a little old (not our fault if no one has felt the need to ask for support in the last three days) but all I can see is G.G offensive troops getting wiped. I guess that's probably linked to why it's been so quiet the last couple of days.

The stats you highlighted of E=MC2 is nothing special. E had to leave, we sat him till somone was in a position to internally noble. These things happen. We're not looking to merge with anyone. As far as we're concerned 40 is the idea number and we're still over that. Just becuase you *can* recruit 120 members doesn't mean you have to.

I see recruitment for G.G is drying up also. Only 6 new recruits in the last 5 days although 2 of them left shortly later along with 13 others bringing G.Gs total down to 107.

All in all things are getting pretty quiet and seem to be winding down. That should give us some more time to spend on these phantom tribes i keep hearing so much about.

DeletedUser

I keep hearing things relating to 404 being at war with other tribes can anyone enlighten me as to where this rumor is coming from? Is it just something that the G.Gites are whispering around camp fires to try and keep their moral up?

I've just had a look thru our support thread and, while admitedly they're all a little old (not our fault if no one has felt the need to ask for support in the last three days) but all I can see is G.G offensive troops getting wiped. I guess that's probably linked to why it's been so quiet the last couple of days.

The stats you highlighted of E=MC2 is nothing special. E had to leave, we sat him till somone was in a position to internally noble. These things happen. We're not looking to merge with anyone. As far as we're concerned 40 is the idea number and we're still over that. Just becuase you *can* recruit 120 members doesn't mean you have to.

I see recruitment for G.G is drying up also. Only 6 new recruits in the last 5 days although 2 of them left shortly later along with 13 others bringing G.Gs total down to 107.

All in all things are getting pretty quiet and seem to be winding down. That should give us some more time to spend on these phantom tribes i keep hearing so much about.

you do realise im not in a.g or g.g?

And from what ive seen, quite a few 404 villages have been cleared, from players with multiple villages, The stats wasn't supposed to be anything special, it was simply pointing out what you've already said, that members of 404 are quitting, some for good, some for co-playing.

DeletedUser

you do realise im not in a.g or g.g?

And from what ive seen, quite a few 404 villages have been cleared, from players with multiple villages, The stats wasn't supposed to be anything special, it was simply pointing out what you've already said, that members of 404 are quitting, some for good, some for co-playing.

Yeah, i can see you're in L-W but we don't have much diplocacy either way with them. Not quite sure what you mean by 'cleared' normally when people say that they mean that the troops have been wiped out which to my knowlage hasn't been happening.

Yes, some people have left, others have been kicked (we don't belive in holding onto people if their not playing) I suspect its the same with every other tribe. In fact looking down the L-W growth chart I can count 23 people who don't seem to have grown for two consecuative days or more in the last week. Most of those would have probably been kicked in 404. One of the benifits of a smaller tribe is you know who is active and who is being carried. It is much harder to do in tribes with 100+ members.

DeletedUser

Yeah, i can see you're in L-W but we don't have much diplocacy either way with them. Not quite sure what you mean by 'cleared' normally when people say that they mean that the troops have been wiped out which to my knowlage hasn't been happening.

Yes, some people have left, others have been kicked (we don't belive in holding onto people if their not playing) I suspect its the same with every other tribe. In fact looking down the L-W growth chart I can count 23 people who don't seem to have grown for two consecuative days or more in the last week. Most of those would have probably been kicked in 404. One of the benifits of a smaller tribe is you know who is active and who is being carried. It is much harder to do in tribes with 100+ members.

Maybe so, but i have no power in l-w, And yes i do mean cleared, ive seen quite a few reports of decent size 404 players been cleared, maybe they didnt ask for support.

DeletedUser

i dunno but losing troops is the nature of the game. I don't know if you saw attacks run into walls or other people successfully taking out defensive troops. not quite sure why reports of 404 players being "cleared" are being passed around L-W but as far as I know we're all happy and doing well and growing as nicely as ever in all respects. (second only to Bi!, but then who isn't?)

DeletedUser

As TWstats has been down (at least for me the last couple of days) it's been a bit difficult to see how the whole G.G/A.G funzies were going. It was clear that the war effort wasn't going well for the G.G Horde as they were losing members daily and sliped from 2nd to 3rd to 4th in the points chart.

Members of G.G had long hid behind the arguement that "we-will-win-in-the-end-cuz-we-got-more-peepls-n-stuff-innit" and also the claim they were growing faster. Not quite sure how they figured that as two days ago our total point surpassed their total points (despite having half of their members) which would seem to suggestthat *we're* actually growing faster. But maybe Lord Greg would like to point out that my maths is wrong or something?

Also it is clear that G.G are unable to defend each other and even debatable as to weather they can defend themselves. You may remember Petay Pan, the troll who flamed this thread earlier daring me to attack. For the last four or five night I have and the only resistance has been whatever spear and swords he can cobble together that day.

I was contacted by a member of G.G who suggested a NAP as "the war isn't going well for either of us" (seems fine from here thank you) As the name of the game is Tribal Wars not Tribal Masacres and we do recognise that G.G have some good members (although more are leaving daily) I did however put the possability of a NAP to the council. They we're unsure but I talked them around and so tentativly suggested opening discussion on this matter. Their response?

hi bella.
i thought i had better let you know that at the moment we have decided not to take you up on the ofeer of your NAP.
this may change in the future but at the moement the general cocensus is it is not to the best of our intrests.
hope you understand.
alan.

Hmmm how strange. So despite getting a thorough caning they think it's "not in their best interests" to have a NAP. I wonder how much of the tribe was consulted to reach the concensus? Well, I guess it's hardly surprising as at no point in this episode has the G.G/A.G Horde come across as overly together, making idle threats and declairing war on 404 when there was no need (seriously just stack the villa being attacked, don't try and take on the whole tribe if you're not happy), convicing themselves that the weight of numbers would win out in the end (maybe but those 46 members under 2k arn't going to be much help) and now rejecting a NAP becuase it's not in the best interest of you're players. Well 9 of those players have been nobled already and more then that have restarted after being farmed or left to join other tribes.

So well done G.G, I'm sure the tide will soon change as you've managed to convince yourselves it will and that you'll ride rough shod over 404 and wipe us from the K, but until that time I hope you don't mind if we carry on farming and nobling your villas. Thank you so much for giving us the excuse.

DeletedUser

Lol, Maybe G.G want to finish what they started, I do believe 404 does actually want a NAP, as i dont think they have many friends on this world, Infact 404 seems to have a lot of enemies, but then again, the rank 1 tribe always does, as 404 members get nobled, it isn't hard for 404 to find a replacement as a lot of people would happily join the rank 1 tribe.

DeletedUser

Lol, Maybe G.G want to finish what they started, I do believe 404 does actually want a NAP, as i dont think they have many friends on this world, Infact 404 seems to have a lot of enemies, but then again, the rank 1 tribe always does, as 404 members get nobled, it isn't hard for 404 to find a replacement as a lot of people would happily join the rank 1 tribe.

I keep getting told about all the enemies 404 have but I've yet to see it. I'm not even sure we'd class G.G as an enemy at this time as they're not doing much attacking. It's interesting just to see how many players they're losing and how many points are being taken with them:

red.png
mpatmanLeft17th April 2010 - 3,243
red.png
stuartelLeft17th April 2010 - 0
red.png
BazicusLeft16th April 2010 - 2,379
red.png
stuart1336Left16th April 2010 - 16,125
red.png
FitzLeft16th April 2010 - 5,582
red.png
seymourLeft15th April 2010 - 1,339
red.png
HunskelperLeft15th April 2010 - 4,105
red.png
PelzerLeft14th April 2010 - 10,625
red.png
RabidWolfLeft14th April 2010 - 54
red.png
JuJuManLeft14th April 2010 - 0
red.png
zachh17Left14th April 2010 - 0
red.png
NitehawksLeft14th April 2010 - 7,447
red.png
GerontiusLeft13th April 2010 - 56
red.png
WaynocLeft13th April 2010 - 0
red.png
-azza-1Left11th April 2010 - 99
red.png
thesmith12Left11th April 2010 - 0
red.png
getknottedLeft11th April 2010 - 5,398
red.png
bob bobavitchLeft11th April 2010 - 1,207
red.png
nickys138Left11th April 2010 - 56
red.png
chavtasticLeft10th April 2010 - 673

We might have only taken 9 villas but how many people have they lost becuase they're fed up or have decided to retart? We only asked for a NAP because we were feeling a little mean and thought it might be good to give G.G a breather so that they can reorganise the tribe before they lose more players but it seems their council doesn't care how many people they lose.

If they continue to lose 20 people per week (even if they continue trying to mass recruit) they're not going to be around for much longer. Still if they don't think a NAP is in their best interests you wonder what is? Maybe having a picnic in the middle of the M6?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The core players will remain there, and if bad goes to worst, they can just merge a.g into them, they will be around for a while, but i don't see them lasting that long as two seperate tribes.

DeletedUser

no, thats true. it wasn't that long ago that they had 200+ members. Now the two tribes have about 150 so it won't be long before they can all fit into one tribe. but then what? i don't think they're going to stop losing members and we already know that probably the majority of those 150 members are inactive or not taking active part in the tribe.
Personally i'm just enjoying watching the decline.

DeletedUser

Jesus Christ Bella give it a rest, you really do seem to have a morbid fascination with G.G. I've just read through some of the posts and frankly the shite I've read is fabricated and tirelessly boring.

Am I the only one here reading this wondering what is so special about this topic? It's a one person conversation.

Worse than the Sun newspaper, at least you get to see a pair of tits when you read that crap.

DeletedUser

Jesus Christ Bella give it a rest, you really do seem to have a morbid fascination with G.G. I've just read through some of the posts and frankly the shite I've read is fabricated and tirelessly boring.

Am I the only one here reading this wondering what is so special about this topic? It's a one person conversation.

Worse than the Sun newspaper, at least you get to see a pair of tits when you read that crap.

Your the only one, Sorry.