Juke Airlines Declares On Hoggy

DeletedUser

Yes you do, Jai is attacking L.I, you're in L.I. He is doing his own thing. As for Max's motives for attacking you, apart from the fact you betrayed TEAM (surprise, surprise), you'll have to ask him.

Maybe now you'll begin to realise being a schemer has a price............wonder how many other people will join in?

I am not being supported by anyone, or working with anyone.

DeletedUser7263

Is it me or is hoggy still in Light infantry, oh wait he is, Ever thought that might be why jai and deadmax are attacking, Also when you kicked me and nobled my villages You obvious showed no intent of contiouing a 1 v1 pact.

If light infantry supports together as one allowing it to be a 1v1 doesn't that mean that juke should start to nuke (that rhymes :D ) Nuke light infantry,
Is hoggy really that bad of a leader he wants to get everyone in his tribe wiped out to save his skin, i think if you use past events as references then the answer is yes.

DeletedUser

Is it me hoggy are you still in Light infantry, oh wait you are, Ever thought that might be why jai and deadmax are attacking, Also when you kicked me and nobled my villages You obvious showed no intent of contiouing a 1 v1 pact.

If light infantry supports together as one allowing it to be a 1v1 doesn't that mean that juke should start to nuke (that rhymes :D ) Nuke light infantry,
Is hoggy really that bad of a leader he wants to get everyone in his tribe wiped out to save his skin, i think if you use past events as references then the answer is yes.

It would seem he puts himself over his tribe.

DeletedUser

I HAVE INCOMING FROM JAI, JUKE AND DEADMAX

And ol' Dees will join the party .. Oh yeah
musik19.gif

112, b.e.a.utiful number, Have some good tagging fun hoggy ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All at L.I. have been very quiet...now is the time to speak out.

We have lost two very good players and also good guys. They were always the two who supported merging into Virtus, due to their previous involvement, but could not carry the tribe as a whole with them. When Hoggy came under attack it brought the situation to a head as we needed to act totally united as any tribe needs to in this situation. They have decided to move and this now clears the way for the remainder of the tribe to act as one. If two players do not want to move in the same direction as the rest of the tribe, and they leave, does this make us weaker or stronger?? I have my view.

They are good players but please do not under estimate what remains. Some of our individual stats stand up to review... we do have some decent player in our tribe.

Most of us in LI have come under attack due to the "Hoggy War". While we have full respect for our enemies we cannot stand by and be bullied, either into merging against our wishes or not supporting one our own. Hoggy is our leader, and this is a tribal game, so we are stronger when we act as a tribe. We will therefore move forward by acting as a tribe and support all those that are part of it. Who knows what the outcome will be but we will give it our best shot.

We would like to thank Virtus for their statement above that they do not want to get involved in this and we repsect that.

We have to defend our leader and deal with this situation on our own.....and we will.

+ Rep themag

I admire you for standing up in the forums on behalf of LI mag when so many seem to dislike so few due to one player.

I tip my hat off to you for making a stand as a tribe against two formidable players who have a want to waste nukes. It matters not that Hoggy has upset some great players which im sure you will be discussing on a tribe basis. What matters is that Hoggy is apart of your tribe even if he has made some bad decisions and that you are standing as one....as a team, like how Tribal Wars should be played. Do not let yourself be bullied into situations where you do not want to end up.

Good luck and wish you all the best as a player and a tribe.

DeletedUser

Yes you do, Jai is attacking L.I, you're in L.I. He is doing his own thing. As for Max's motives for attacking you, apart from the fact you betrayed TEAM (surprise, surprise), you'll have to ask him.

Maybe now you'll begin to realise being a schemer has a price............wonder how many other people will join in?

I am not being supported by anyone, or working with anyone.

Yes, this is true.

Myself and Juke are good friends and we always will be.
Im gutted about his condition and i hope... I KNOW he will come through it.

The mans a machine. :)

I am taking on L.I, solo... 1vs1 and so far, im winning 1 village to 0, lol.
Juke is attacking only Hoggy, like he said he would...

DeletedUser

+ Rep themag

I admire you for standing up in the forums on behalf of LI mag when so many seem to dislike so few due to one player.

I tip my hat off to you for making a stand as a tribe against two formidable players who have a want to waste nukes. It matters not that Hoggy has upset some great players which im sure you will be discussing on a tribe basis. What matters is that Hoggy is apart of your tribe even if he has made some bad decisions and that you are standing as one....as a team, like how Tribal Wars should be played. Do not let yourself be bullied into situations where you do not want to end up.

Good luck and wish you all the best as a player and a tribe.

Thankyou for your comments...very much appreciated. Its nice to get one when the world is against you...lol

DeletedUser5293

This vendetta against Hoggy cant be called a 1 on 1 anymore, and calling him a coward for not standing up alone against what is a formidable opposition is far from fair.
They say there is a very thin line between bravery and stupidity and similarly between common sense and cowardice.
I have never had any interaction with Hoggy ever ingame or otherwise so it is not in my domain to comment on what he did to deserve it, frankly i am too geographically distant even care/concern behind the reasons of this war, but its a war game so this keeps the fun alive.

Going back to why I think Hoggy is not a coward,
Firstly there is no bravado to be gained by him by going 1 on 1, even if he went 1 on 1 the mathematical odds were stacked against him heavily so he wouldn't even have a PnP gain out of it. The primary motive of this game is to grow/prosper/have fun ingame and the the forums are important but secondary, so he is doing well to try and survive ingame rather than collect some reps(cos thats all he would have gained) on the externals by going solo.

It is also mentioned that Jai, Juke, Deadmax and now Dees are attacking him, putting their game size into consideration they are as big as whole of L.I put together so it has not remained a solo/few players against another player fight it is a full fledged war by some of the most talented players against L.I so again Hoggy is being completely sensible to remain in HIS tribe and I don't see being called a coward has any basis points here except just being provocative for hoggy to do something stupid.

PS: These are my views now, i am sure when Juke started this thread he fully wanted it to be a one on one, but the situation has changed like it always does and calling the opposition a coward in this particular situation given the stature of the opponents is not justified by any standard.

Edit:(unrelated to the topic) But as all dark clouds have silver lining's, what the recent spate of thread's and flame topics have done is brought out many new faces in the externals who were not posting before, this sure is a plus for the externals and the community in general.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This vendetta against Hoggy cant be called a 1 on 1 anymore, and calling him a coward for not standing up alone against what is a formidable opposition is far from fair.
They say there is a very thin line between bravery and stupidity and similarly between common sense and cowardice.
I have never had any interaction with Hoggy ever ingame or otherwise so it is not in my domain to comment on what he did to deserve it, frankly i am too geographically distant even care/concern behind the reasons of this war, but its a war game so this keeps the fun alive.

Going back to why I think Hoggy is not a coward,
Firstly there is no bravado to be gained by him by going 1 on 1, even if he went 1 on 1 the mathematical odds were stacked against him heavily so he wouldn't even have a PnP gain out of it. The primary motive of this game is to grow/prosper/have fun ingame and the the forums are important but secondary, so he is doing well to try and survive ingame rather than collect some reps(cos thats all he would have gained) on the externals by going solo.

It is also mentioned that Jai, Juke, Deadmax and now Dees are attacking him, putting their game size into consideration they are as big as whole of L.I put together so it has not remained a solo/few players against another player fight it is a full fledged war by some of the most talented players against L.I so again Hoggy is being completely sensible to remain in HIS tribe and I don't see being called a coward has any basis points here except just being provocative for hoggy to do something stupid.

PS: These are my views now, i am sure when Juke started this thread he fully wanted it to be a one on one, but the situation has changed like it always does and calling the opposition a coward in this particular situation given the stature of the opponents is not justified by any standard.

Edit:(unrelated to the topic) But as all dark clouds have silver lining's, what the recent spate of thread's and flame topics have done is brought out many new faces in the externals who were not posting before, this sure is a plus for the externals and the community in general.

I'd just like to point out, that only Jaigosian is attacking L.I as a tribe. I believe Max and Dees are attacking hoggy only, tho I may be mistaken.
This was a one onto one, just because I have a bigger account, doesn't make me the better player. Points mean little if you cant play.
Hoggy involved the whole of L.I. I didnt involve anyone else.
I agree the situation has changed now for Hoggy, but not for me. I have kept my word and not attacked anyone else in L.I.

As far as I'm concerned this is a one onto one between me and him. I call him coward, because he immediately ran to his tribe for support.

DeletedUser5283

Is it me or is hoggy still in Light infantry, oh wait he is, Ever thought that might be why jai and deadmax are attacking, Also when you kicked me and nobled my villages You obvious showed no intent of contiouing a 1 v1 pact.

ur just upset cos u have been NOBLED for been a SPY

DeletedUser

Just to clarity...Hoggy made no request of his fellow tribesmen. Following a suggestion by pcrasplot (now left) he did offer to stand alone (to the tribal council) which was not accepted.

DeletedUser5283

As far as I'm concerned this is a one onto one between me and him. I call him coward, because he immediately ran to his tribe for support.

hhhhmmmmmm plz ell me the name of the game av forgot sorry

DeletedUser

At this stage in the game, I'd say that in most cases, 1 player attacking a single player shouldn't require the help of an entire tribe. That said, (argho mentioned it before) with Juke, Jai, Max & Dees all attacking LI members, it'll be interesting to see how long the tribe manages to spread it's support thin, as stacking will only work for so long, as we all know.

This should be pretty interesting, and a good gauge of the degree of tactical nous possessed by all of those involved.

To play Devil's Advocate, I'd even guess that if 4 players make a decent dent on an entire tribe, LI may find themselves suddenly at the mercy of their numerous NAP'd partners - either for help, or from the NAPs dissolving & the opportunistic nobling of weakened LI vills in the name of expansion.

Can I have a large spoon to stir things further please?????

DeletedUser

Dont cry Hoggy......m8.............You need to be a MAN and face me one on one.

As for Hoggy offering to stand alone and his council refusing.............thats a load of manure.

DeletedUser5283

Dont cry Hoggy......m8.............You need to be a MAN and face me one on one.

As for Hoggy offering to stand alone and his council refusing.............thats a load of manure.

ask henry and pete they were in the tribe at the time and QUEST is that a threat from VIRTUS ?

DeletedUser

Just to clarity...Hoggy made no request of his fellow tribesmen. Following a suggestion by pcrasplot (now left) he did offer to stand alone (to the tribal council) which was not accepted.

I was trying to stay out of this bickering match for as long as possible, but I guess I was dreaming.

The above statement by themag is exactly what happened.

DeletedUser

LOl yes they were, and they abandoned you, as they were sick of your diplomacy and decisions. They saw what was going on m8. Unlike the rest of your m8s, that think youre the be all and end all m8. m8. m8. m8.....................

DeletedUser5283

henry is a great player FACT will l.i miss him YES but l.i will move on and become stronger me and henry STILL speak and will not fall out over u juke with twisting of word SORRY

DeletedUser

Juke, sorry to hear the news, i'm gobsmacked. But goodluck - as an ex-Virtus player i wish all the luck to Juke in this war and i hope Virtus can carry on and do well.

DeletedUser

Thanks rairiku.

Hoggy, go play tin soldiers or something m8.........or get your tribe on parade or something m8..........