Juke Airlines Declares On Hoggy

DeletedUser

Thanks rairiku.

Hoggy, go play tin soldiers or something m8.........or get your tribe on parade or something m8..........

Hmm, don't know if you remember me due to my in game name that i had. Oh well. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5283

Also juke call ur self a leader and say u love virtus then why jump ship after ur massive attack on G.F Failed BIG TIME and when they ae losing a war thoght u would have stood by ur tribe

atleast u left virtus in good hands

DeletedUser

Also juke call ur self a leader and say u love virtus then why jump ship after ur massive attack on G.F Failed BIG TIME and when they ae losing a war thoght u would have stood by ur tribe

atleast u left virtus in good hands

Hoggy dont try being clever and diverting the heat, youre no good at it. My reasons for leaving Virtus, are between me and the leadership of Virtus.

oh, and..............................................dont change the subject.

Now back to your tin soldiers and war comics.

DeletedUser5283

so ur leaving was nothing to do with 50 villa's u DIDNT take off ur massive 500 nuke op ok i believe u :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hoggy, this topic is about me declaring a one onto one with you, not Virtus.

KEEP ON TOPIC!

DeletedUser

He left coze he's quiting coze he wanna enjoy live, and instead of just deleting he's gonna have some fun with his troops.. perfectly understandable

DeletedUser5283

then why not have fun in the war that he was losing and war is fun a war is how u make it

DeletedUser

As of yesterday, I am playing solo. I hereby declare on Hoggy, the lying scheming back stabbing leader of L.I.

If you are as clever as you think you are hoggy, you'll go one on one with me. But seeing as you are a complete coward, you'll no doubt call your entire tribe in to help you. Oh and all the allies and naps you have lol.

My reasons for this are simple, I've been diagnosed with the big C, and I want to go out having some fun.

Maybe its me, but I thought my reasons were made purfectly clear....................

Back to your tin soldiers hoggy lol.

DeletedUser

ask henry and pete they were in the tribe at the time and QUEST is that a threat from VIRTUS ?

No HOGGY, it's not a threat, either from me or from Virtus. It's actually a dig at your foolhardy attempts at political trickery when you arranged NAPs with all of your Ally's enemies. If memory serves me correctly, that political trickery was a prime factor in Juke leaving to attack you. Correct me if I'm wrong?

So you'll hopefully now see that I was making the following point: You arranged many NAPs, whilst at the same time you also plotted to attack those NAP'd tribes. Now that the tribes in question (and I'm leaving Virtus out of this) have seen the way you operate, they may well do unto you as you would do unto them, and sieze the opportunity to attack you before you betray them. Just as you have done in the past, and will undoubtedly (imo) do again in the future.

It's not a threat, however if you wish to take it as a threat, take it as a personal one from me, and nothing to do with Virtus. It's an observation. Take the time to read my comment, and you'll see that it's an observation.

To play Devil's Advocate, I'd even guess that if 4 players make a decent dent on an entire tribe, LI may find themselves suddenly at the mercy of their numerous NAP'd partners - either for help, or from the NAPs dissolving & the opportunistic nobling of weakened LI vills in the name of expansion.

Can I have a large spoon to stir things further please?????

Why on earth would I threaten you, and warn you of my intent? If I wanted to, I'd have simply left Virtus, joined the "biggest small tribe" in the area, and joined in with Juke, Jai, Max & Dees. But as you'll be aware from the lack of attacks from me, I haven't. So please - take the time to read posts in their entirity, and judge them IN CONTEXT.

The entire world isn't against you, so don't be paranoid about your paranoia yet. (it's not the entire world - just the people who you've betrayed so far that are against you)

DeletedUser5283

No HOGGY, it's not a threat, either from me or from Virtus. It's actually a dig at your foolhardy attempts at political trickery when you arranged NAPs with all of your Ally's enemies. If memory serves me correctly, that political trickery was a prime factor in Juke leaving to attack you. Correct me if I'm wrong?

So you'll hopefully now see that I was making the following point: You arranged many NAPs, whilst at the same time you also plotted to attack those NAP'd tribes. Now that the tribes in question (and I'm leaving Virtus out of this) have seen the way you operate, they may well do unto you as you would do unto them, and sieze the opportunity to attack you before you betray them. Just as you have done in the past, and will undoubtedly (imo) do again in the future.

It's not a threat, however if you wish to take it as a threat, take it as a personal one from me, and nothing to do with Virtus. It's an observation. Take the time to read my comment, and you'll see that it's an observation.

Why on earth would I threaten you, and warn you of my intent? If I wanted to, I'd have simply left Virtus, joined the "biggest small tribe" in the area, and joined in with Juke, Jai, Max & Dees. But as you'll be aware from the lack of attacks from me, I haven't. So please - take the time to read posts in their entirity, and judge them IN CONTEXT.

The entire world isn't against you, so don't be paranoid about your paranoia yet. (it's not the entire world - just the people who you've betrayed so far that are against you)

int that case SORRY for jumping to conclusions

DeletedUser

Hows the incomings going Hoggy? Must be getting on towards 1500 now lol. More nukes to send, so you'll have to keep guessing where theyre going...............This is most enjoyable TW time I've had in a long time lol.

DeletedUser

Any stats yet? would be interesting to see how Hoggy's getting on. :)

DeletedUser

Just nukes flying back and two, we're warming up lol. The real show will start soon.

Tbh, Hoggy is at a real disadvantage now, as he's down to 52 villages from 71. But thats TW for you lol.

DeletedUser

He might be down to 52 vills, but he's increasing his allies faster than you can say "betrayal"

So L.I, TWM & GF are now allies........hmmmmm......wonder what he's got planned??? :icon_confused:

Oh I know :icon_idea: an anti-Virtus alliance?????

Well, you know what they say - Hoggy can't change his spots

DeletedUser6972

just to confirm quest,

G.F are not allies with hoggy or L.I.

As far as an anti-virtus alliance, I think you flatter yourself too much. Is it just a chance that you are at war with G.F, TWM and the attack on the L.I leader hoggy (from previous virtus members) has caused a rift between virtus and L.I?

There is no alliance, we are doing just fine on our own.

back to thread, would just like to say this is fast becoming my favourite topic and I look forward to seeing some stats.
good luck juke and hoggy <---- hoggy you will need it, unfortunate about the vill loss but it only means you are a little more compact and easier to organise. ( clutching at straws lol )

DeletedUser

Nice to hear wullieb, but rest assured - there's no element of flattery - it's based onthe listings on L.I's diplomacy page :icon_wink:

OT: "compact" - lmao nice touch :lol:

DeletedUser

Thanls Wullieb. This will be a game of cat and mouse, me being the cat. I like playing with my mouse (Hoggy). Real stats will be some time coming, I want to torture him for a while, not knowing when or where my nukes and nobles are coming from.

DeletedUser5283

i have RL trouble going on at the min

and phill i moved g.f as alies to see if we still had a spy L.I are not PLANNING TO WAR WITH VIRTUS me and the virtus leaders have spoke and we have an agreement with them that will not be broke

DeletedUser

Heard it all before, naps and alliances everywhere.............you lost any trust anyone had in you a long time ago Hoggy.

DeletedUser

i have RL trouble going on at the min

and phill i moved g.f as alies to see if we still had a spy L.I are not PLANNING TO WAR WITH VIRTUS me and the virtus leaders have spoke and we have an agreement with them that will not be broke

I'd like to publicly state that my name is NOT Phill, I don't know a Phill, any such accusations are slanderous & unsubstantiated gossip propagated for the sole purpose of sullying my good name. I'm Dave.

:lol: