East Rim War Declaration

DeletedUser3227

I have to agree with Fozzy. You may have intended this to be about a declaration of war on ODIN/ODINR/TWM but its about the "Eastern Rim War". I think G.F belongs here as they are a part of the eastern rim war.

I also do think the insults have gotten personal towards you and think everyone should tone it down. That includes Virtus as well, many of your posters tend to provoke people with a certain degree of condescension (or outright flaming) in their comments. We can be somewhat civil and disagree.

if you can read the 1st post it says virtus vs twm/odin/odinr, why is it evey1 thinks they can come and just make the thread what they want? seriously if you feel so up tight about it"MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD" im sick of people trying to tell the thread maker what the thread is actually about!

DeletedUser5428

Well I Think Virtus Will Win In The Long Run As The Other Small Tribes Seem To Lack Experience And Will Just Fire Everything They Have In The Early Stages And Then Start To Loose Members Due To Virtus And Ther Perswasive Ways

Well Good Luck To Both Tribes

DeletedUser6972

Eurgh, I hate this; I really really do, talk about double standards. In the past Virtus have been lambasted for not kicking their in-actives at the start of a war and in turn been compared to point whores, however when the next war comes along and Virtus has inactive accounts on the front-line and one is kicked, just like people said we should have done the first time around then suddenly everyone is complaining again.

The reason people are using him in the stats is an obvious one, your tribe waited till he was losing vills before you kicked him!
If you were not concentrating on points then why did you not kick him when the declaration was made? Its not as if it was rocket science! he was right IN the front line.
I applaud your tribe for getting rid of your inactives but you have no cause for complaint about this one, you had the chance to kick him and didnt, then your stats paid the price and should still continue to pay the price as you are continuing to sit him and attack your enemies.

DeletedUser

This is hilarious - people defend the tactic of targetting inactives, saying they should be kicked or internalled to avoid this, then contradict yourselves & complain when they are kicked, making up some excuse that "the timing's off".

Come on guys - stop making yourselves look silly. I hardly think that massaging the stats is relevant, since everyone has admitted, that as far as conquers goes, GF are leading by quite some way.

What next? Are you going to complain that their inactivity should have been addressed through motivational talks, team-building exercises & group hugs?

The fact is that they were kicked (as recommended previously) because of inactivity/quitting the game - maybe they should have actually been kicked even earlier, but that's an internal tribal decision, which each tribe does differently. To criticise timing is virtually telling other tribes how to conduct their own matters.

No doubt this debate will rumble on pointlessly.......until the next batch of contradiction rears it's ugly head.

DeletedUser

The reason people are using him in the stats is an obvious one, your tribe waited till he was losing vills before you kicked him!
If you were not concentrating on points then why did you not kick him when the declaration was made? Its not as if it was rocket science! he was right IN the front line.
I applaud your tribe for getting rid of your inactives but you have no cause for complaint about this one, you had the chance to kick him and didnt, then your stats paid the price and should still continue to pay the price as you are continuing to sit him and attack your enemies.

Go and count your lost nukes, and find some more noob tribes to help you beat us, if you can.

We kicked an inactive account, live with it. Its not part of virtus anymore, and any vils taken from it have no part in war stats, other than if they were taken whilst a member of virtus.

Just more sour grapes because you can't beat us.............pfffffffft.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure you have no idea what your talking about with this. The first thing I think we need to decide when the declaration was made either publicly on the forum or via mail to the tribe: The formal deceleration on the forum was made at 12:33 yesterday and I received a mail informing me of war at 10:12 yesterday. Now looking at when PeteTurner(I presume we are discussing PeteTurner) was kicked, it quite clearly states - Jun 10 10:01, so I'm not really sure how your clock works but looking at mine it appears that PeteTurner was kicked before any deceleration was made.

As for you comment about "cause for complaint" like I've already mentioned no-one in Virtus(apart from me) has really mentioned In-actives, its just you guys.

Like I've mentioned before, try to get your facts right before making silly comments.

DeletedUser

Peteturner was a part of Virtus when war was declared on us. I dont think that part really matters though. This is just a debate about whether kicking players (then burning their accounts to attack others) to pad your stats is a palatable practice or not. There are decent arguments for it either way. As it is a matter of opinion there is really no factually 'right' party. I do think there are strong arguments against the practice though.

DeletedUser

Peteturner was a part of Virtus when war was declared on us. I dont think that part really matters though. This is just a debate about whether kicking players (then burning their accounts to attack others) to pad your stats is a palatable practice or not. There are decent arguments for it either way. As it is a matter of opinion there is really no factually 'right' party. I do think there are strong arguments against the practice though.

Actually Noxx, I have to correct you here.

This is the mail I sent you................

Juke Airlines on 09.06. at 13:58
Hi Noxx,

You will be aware that we are pursuing the exL.I members, no matter where they go.
We haven't had any contact with yourselves, so I'm taking this opportunity to let you know, that we will be attacking ALL ex L.I members.

You have taken in quite a few of them, and we request you kick them, as they are refugees from Virtus. This also applies to your academy tribe.

If you fail to do so, by 22:00 tonight, we will consider it an act of war and proceed accordingly.

Juke Airlines.

That is not a declaration of war, you jumped the gun.

This thread is the declaration of war.

Pete turner was kicked before we declared.

If you had replied to that mail, and tried diplomacy, we might not be at war. However you chose war, no doubt boosted by TWM's belief that they can beat us.
Now you will find out what a real, experienced and motivated tribe can do.

I'm just sorry you chose to ignore my mail, could have worked out completely differently for your tribe.

DeletedUser

Did you really expect him to try diplomacy against a master such as you?

"WE SMASH LI, YOU NO HIDE DEM OR WE SMASH YOU!"

Keltic tried the same thing on us back when he was in PBM. It didn't work out so well for him either.

DeletedUser

Did you really expect him to try diplomacy against a master such as you?

"WE SMASH LI, YOU NO HIDE DEM OR WE SMASH YOU!"

Keltic tried the same thing on us back when he was in PBM. It didn't work out so well for him either.

We arent PBM and I'm not Keltic. Youre in a different league this time, with the big boys. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

You kind of made my point for me cryless. The tone of the message was not one of open dialogue, it was an ultimatum. You can argue that your prose was dripping honey and gold but I did not interpret it that way. You knew that I was not going to abandon those players. I knew that you were going to keep your word and attack them. That email was a courteous formality, nothing more. We both knew that.

DeletedUser

That I can agree with you on. We will rise to the challenge.

I hope so Noxx.

Yes the mail was a courtesy one, but it wasn't a declaration of war. At that point you had choices. Now you don't.

DeletedUser

We arent PBM and I'm not Keltic. Youre in a different league this time, with the big boys. :icon_twisted:

That is true, you are not Keltic. And yet your ego/strategy/diplomacy are quite similar. Already engaged you pick a fight you didn't have to.

How long have you been trying to fight your way through TVM? How many more players are you going to have to kick to preserve your precious stats?
How many players are you going to lose when you DON'T roll through us?

Big boy league eh? Looks more like the League of bloated barb gobbling stat whores to me.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just a nobody. Time will tell.

DeletedUser

That is true, you are not Keltic. And yet your ego/strategy/diplomacy are quite similar. Already engaged you pick a fight you didn't have to.

How long have you been trying to fight your way through TVM? How many more players are you going to have to kick to preserve your precious stats?
How many players are you going to lose when you DON'T roll through us?

Big boy league eh? Looks more like the League of bloated barb gobbling stat whores to me.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just a nobody. Time will tell.

I'll treat those comments with the contempt they deserve. You better do some research before making comments, because all you are doing is making yourself look foolish.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Off to a slow start...........

Side 1:
Tribes: Virtus
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TWM ODIN ODINR
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 187
Difference: 53

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 7
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 994,486
Side 2: 1,210,560
Difference: 216,074

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148,249
Side 2: 56,558
Difference: 91,691

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Virtus
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: TWM ODIN ODINR
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 27
Difference: 1

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 245,112
Side 2: 175,057
Difference: 70,055

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33,512
Side 2: 0
Difference: 33,512

chart

DeletedUser

GET BACK TO THE THREAD, THIS IS GETTING IRRITATING!
just outa curriosity, what do you have to do with the east rim ?? nothing ....so why give a hoot what others say in a thread that your nose has nothing to do with? or have you taken it upon yourself to be the thread cop's hey lol'z..personally i think its more annoying watching someone tell people (in a public forum) what to do like there god or something hahaha get over yourself !

DeletedUser4221

just outa curriosity, what do you have to do with the east rim ?? nothing ....so why give a hoot what others say in a thread that your nose has nothing to do with? or have you taken it upon yourself to be the thread cop's hey lol'z..personally i think its more annoying watching someone tell people (in a public forum) what to do like there god or something hahaha get over yourself !

off topic,
im sure like most of us blaze is soooooo fed up the constant spam or pointless off topic comments that are being made, you saw like everyone else i believe how dead it was awhile back, many just want there plain old banter back not all these stuff in every thread we read, as far as i know blaze makes some good, fun comments here in the external forums plus any of us can comment on what we like, within reason of course,

before i crawl back under my rock

didn't you just go back on what you said, didn't you just on one level tell him what to do in a public forum which by your comment is more annoying :icon_rolleyes:

(please this is not a personal insult or anything like it just on what you wrote, surely you can't not agree that blaze has a point with his shouting post)

on topic,
im looking forward to seeing how this plays out, being on the eastern rim hopefully this makes my comment more valid, the way i see it G.F will hold out the longest but virtus will over come all these tribes, it will take alot for someone to break there active core players, i dont see these tribes doing that, i don't really need to give reason why they speak for themselves, it may take awhile but virtus will control more K's soon enough, but than again this is TW anything can happen :)

i wish all tribes involved good luck, ill be watching this thread closely :)

(now waits to get flamed himself, should be fun)